ME ME - Attiin Shaw, 33, Washburn, Sept 2021

sunflowermomma

Reaction score
I can't find a single MSM source but her NAMUS page is here. Large internet footprint but no posts from husband or family?

1695038291354.png

Attiin's blog with lots of great family history and personal anecdotes.
Attiin's twitter
Attiin's Facebook - she and her husband have several adorable children and (MOO) he and his family seem invested in her culture which is so nice to see.

She's not in the Maine Missing Person's data base...
Which one did you check?
I found this link and was thinking the same, but then i figurred out it seems to end with 2017, i dont think there are not any cases later, so seems this database focuses on certain cases only

Attiin's Facebook - she and her husband have several adorable children and (MOO) he and his family seem invested in her culture which is so nice to see.
I spent quite a while on her fb and went into different persons and pics. It is quite weird, somehow everything stopped few weeks prior her missing date. There is another public page where she commented in Aug that she had good time with her family at some event. And herafter, nothing at all!

No one is mentioning her, no husband linked, her MIL commented prior to her pics, but nothing there too since missing. No one anywhere posts anything! I wonder where the children are since now 2 years.

I between i thought, she maybe left the family, but this is somehow so abrupt and also too quiet.

@sunflowermomma thanks for opening this case, i got really catched by her pic, i am intrigued what happened to her!

There is an interview on YT from 6 months ago with a family member, but it is in Indonesian. I also found a nonprofit that was looking for translators to translate it to English about a month ago.

I spent quite a while on her fb and went into different persons and pics. It is quite weird, somehow everything stopped few weeks prior her missing date. There is another public page where she commented in Aug that she had good time with her family at some event. And herafter, nothing at all!

No one is mentioning her, no husband linked, her MIL commented prior to her pics, but nothing there too since missing. No one anywhere posts anything! I wonder where the children are since now 2 years.

I between i thought, she maybe left the family, but this is somehow so abrupt and also too quiet.

@sunflowermomma thanks for opening this case, i got really catched by her pic, i am intrigued what happened to her!
Who reported her missing?

That is really weird. I wonder how someone ends up in NAMUS but not in their state's database first??
Not all cases are listed with the Maine State Police on that database. It's actually a very limited database to begin with. All recent missing cases are with their local police/sheriff's dept, and then Portland and Bangor have their own jurisdiction. NamUs has a more complete offering of all the missing and unidentified cases in the state.

I translated the video (using English captions from youtube) here is a link below.
I just learned of this case a few weeks ago and I have Dove deep to find out everything I can. I'm from Maine and have never heard of her case before I stumbled upon it. It infuriated me to know she's been missing for so long, and there are 4 boys waiting for her to come home :(. She hasn't even been reported on the news as missing, so I really want to help get her name out in the public and I'm working really hard to do that. This video is where I started my search. I'll share more of what I found for info too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118_181336_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_181336_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240118_181345_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_181345_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 5
I translated the video (using English captions from youtube) here is a link below.
I just learned of this case a few weeks ago and I have Dove deep to find out everything I can. I'm from Maine and have never heard of her case before I stumbled upon it. It infuriated me to know she's been missing for so long, and there are 4 boys waiting for her to come home :(. She hasn't even been reported on the news as missing, so I really want to help get her name out in the public and I'm working really hard to do that. This video is where I started my search. I'll share more of what I found for info too

"
"
That's the link, I don't think it worked because it's age restricted

Just a couple of finds/observations ...

Not sure it's been posted (and I won't link), but a quick Google of "attiin washburn" (without the quotes) brings up an obituary for her father-in-law JBS who died July 24, 2021. Just a couple of months prior to her disappearance.

Found a Linkedin account where she describes herself as "House wife at Home". IMO, a bit odd for a Linkedin.

Maiden name Rachmawati, thus Attiin R. Shaw is Attiin Rachmawati Shaw. This is her blog as Mrs Shaw.

There is a discrepancy where she says on the above main page that they first met December 2011, but at the bottom of that page there is a link titled "Tes" with a pic of her and husband, and she says "Me and my husband in Bali.. Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry". The pic is from June 2011.

February 13, 2024

Maine State Police are looking for leads as they investigate the disappearance of a 36-year-old woman from Washburn.

Investigators were at Shaw’s home on Washburn Road on Tuesday.

1707916132298.jpeg

“Investigative efforts have not produced any alternative addresses or indication she is living at another location,” said Shannon Moss, Public Information Officer, Maine Department of Public Safety.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back