Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They have had 1400 leads ... but, about 1/3 from psychics ...

:please: for leads to Ayla !

At the beginning, it was stated that this area was searched before in the past r.e. Ayla and today a good time to search again because of available resources.

"Will do additional searches, no list at the moment, but will search until we find her."

Per Mr. McCausland :

Committed to finding Ayla !

Will search until they find her !

:seeya: Ya heard that, Justin & company ?

Per Mr. McCausland :

As committed today as they were in December 2011.

:loveyou:

Per Mr. McCausland :

There have been 20 searches for Ayla !

Not giving details on the areas searched.

Scott Monroe ‏@ScottDMonroe 44s
McCausland: authorities had been to this area at least 3 times; investigators thought this area required a thorough search

Per Mr. McCausland :

Ayla has NOT been forgotten !

:please:

Saw a glimpse of a woman in a lavender jacket and ponytail standing next to line of cameras. Was that Ayla's mother?

Still no closer to finding Ayla. I'm sure "someone" is feeling very relieved about that.

:twocents:

So they found nothing ...

JMO, but I think something is up ... Mr. McCausland and LE have not had a presser in a long time in this case ...

So ... is this part of their strategy ?

Oh ... would just luv to know !

:seeya:

Still no closer to finding Ayla. I'm sure "someone" is feeling very relieved about that.

:seeya: Yes, "someone" for sure ...

But JMO, I think more than that 1 person is relieved right now -- but NOT for long !

:twocents:

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/2...hed-in-Oakland-still-no-sign-of-Ayla-Reynolds

Search finished in Oakland; still no sign of Ayla Reynolds

OAKLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- State Police say they are done searching a wooded area off Hussey Hill Road in Oakland.

Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland says more than 30 searchers, including four canine teams and State Police divers, started looking for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds around 7:00am.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...egun-in-Oakland-.html?cmpid=breaking-news-box

McCausland: 'We did not find Ayla

A morning-long search of a wooded area in Oakland did not uncover missing toddler Ayla Reynods or any clues to her disappearance.

"The upshot is, we did not find Aylay," said Steve McCausland, Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman at a 1:15 press conference.

He said a lead led to the search.

I wonder who/what/why the lead. Did someone see him over there. Sometimes they go back to double check. meaning the perp.. I am so happy LE took the time to look. I thought I read they will be doing more searches that won't be mention. Maybe that is there strategy.

I guess they kind of had to have a PC as the searching would have been picked up by media and LE needed to explain that it was a planned search.

Haven't read this yet but WHOA!!!!

Report: Ayla Reynolds 'Terrified' of Father

In an independent investigative piece entitled, "The Taking of Ayla Reynolds," Terrilyn Simpson -- who's written extensively on Department of Health and Human Services child protective issues -- reports Ayla Reynolds was "visibly afraid of her father," Justin DiPietro.

http://www.foxbangor.com/news/local-news/3366-report-ayla-reynolds-terrified-of-father.html

That's terrible! Such a , I hope that SOB gets what's coming to him

Come home before another winter begins, baby girl, please. I know it can't hurt you any more but it breaks my heart to think of you out alone in the cold!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back