ME ME - Kimberly Moreau, 17, Jay, 11 May 1986

I grew up in jay born after Kim had disappeared. I have been a lurker for years both here and on the face book page. I have looked into this case and it has perplexed me for years and I have a theory. Well two to be exact. Correct me if this is not allowed but here we go.

theory one: BE did actually have consensual sex with Kim that night and did drop her off now with new information that has come to light on the face book page about MS being brought home after a party by a female is it possible he wasn’t brought home in fact could they have seen Kim get out of the car at the bottom of the hill while the female was bringing him past Bretons to his new girlfriends house and a confrontation happened and it went south .... just my theory tell me what you think.

theory two: BE had consensual sex with Kim that night we know a group names don’t need to be added but we know the group was doing Cocaine and driving around drinking and a accident happens and then being young they panicked and hid her body.

after all my years of lurking and reading everything that I possibly can on this case and talking about it around town i think one of theses theory’s is what had happened that night disclaimer: this is my personal opinion and theory’s that I have come too based on what I have researched no one has ever told me this is what had happened this solely what I think what has happened.

also I would really like to know what was written on the note found at Bretton’s mentioned in the screen shot posted on the page. And why did MS lie so much and why does BE story change every time he tells it. I come with no answers just more questions
What are your thoughts?

BE changes his story because he was absolutely part of her death and can’t Keep all his Lies straight of it was the truth it would not change ever

Why lie about Kim’s ring of what happened To
it then it ends up some how in calvins hands for years both of them were part of Kim’s demise all the lies between him and brian

Mike staples was found lying about the ring as well They all are in on it disgusting scumbags

A few podcasts about the Kimberly Moreau case to help more people spread the word and get involved:

Wondery's: The Vanished - Episode 132: Kimberly Moreau

Dark Downeast - The Disappearance of Kim Moreau, Part 1 & The Disappearance of Kim Moreau, Part 2

Murderific - S2 E16: Kimberly Moreau

The True Crime Witch Podcast - Where is Kimberly Moreau?

Locating the Lost - S1 E9: Searching for Kim Moreau

Many of these podcasts speak with Kim Moreau's family and they speak very openly about her and the case. Kim has been missing for 35 years and I think everyone agrees that is way too long. Her father still puts up black and white posters of her every year in and around Jay, Maine (the place Kim was reported missing) and is now offering a $17,500 reward for any information leading to her remains. 35 years may seem like a long time ago but Kim's family is still hurting and she deserves to be found. If you have any information about this case, call the Maine State Police at 1-800-228-0857 (In State) 0r (207) 624-7076 (Out of State).

Information Sources:
- 'I'm not going to stop looking' | Father of Kim Moreau still searching for daughter who disappeared 35 years ago
- Missing Persons

Missing for over 35 years...

Kimberly Ann Moreau

kimberly_ann_moreau_1.jpg
kimberly_ann_moreau_2.jpg
kimberly_ann_moreau_3.jpg
kimberly_ann_moreau_5.jpg
kimberly_ann_moreau_6.jpg

Kimberly, circa 1986

• Missing Since 05/11/1986
  • Missing From Jay, Maine
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 01/21/1969 (52)
  • Age 17 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7, 135 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A white short-sleeved blouse, blue jeans, white high-top sneakers, and a man's class ring that was engraved "Mike 87" and "Mike Staples."
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Kimberly has a surgical scar on her back. Her right ear is pierced three times and her left ear four times. Her ankle and her arm have previously been fractured.
Details of Disappearance

Kimberly canceled plans to attend her high school's Junior Prom on the night of May 11, 1986 after an argument with her boyfriend. She went out with a female friend instead and they met two 25-year-old male acquaintances.

Kimberly stopped by her house on Jewell Street at 11:00 p.m. and told her sister she would return home in an hour. She was later seen entering a late-model white Pontiac Trans Am with one of the men. She didn't take her purse, makeup or any of her personal belongings with her when she departed her home. They supposedly went to a teen drinking party.

The man Kimberly was with, Brian Enman, later stated he dropped her off at approximately 3:45 a.m. the following morning. He told authorities that Kimberly was still upset about the fight with her boyfriend and requested to be let out of the car on Jewell Street half a mile from home. She allegedly claimed she wanted to be alone and walk the remaining distance to her house.

She has never been seen again. Foul play is suspected in her case; police stated they'd identified two prime suspects, whom they didn't name publicly.

Enman is considered a person of interest in Kimberly's disappearance, but has never been charged in connection with it. Her father doesn't believe his story about Kimberly asking to get out of the car and walk home by herself; he stated she wouldn't have done that because it was a cold night and she was afraid of the dark.

Kimberly's father says he has maintained contact with Enman over the years since Kimberly's disappearance in hopes of finding out what happened to his daughter. In 2015, authorities searched a five-acre property belonging to Enman, hoping to find evidence in Kimberly's disappearance. The search turned up nothing.

Kimberly enjoyed writing poetry and suntanning in 1986, and she participated in gymnastics and cheerleading at Jay High School. She wanted to be a model and had become a contestant in the Miss Maine beauty pageant. She has two sisters. Her mother died of cancer in 1988, but her father still lives at same home they occupied in 1986.

One of Kimberly's sisters speculates she died accidentally on the night of her disappearance and the people she was with covered it up. Her father also believes she died within hours of leaving home.

Some agencies state that Kimberly vanished from Livermore Falls, Maine. That city's police force is investigating her disappearance. She was declared legally dead in 1993. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
  • Maine State Police 207-743-8282
  • Livermore Falls Police Department 207-657-3030
Source Information

Kylie Low spent several weekends in the Jay and Livermore Falls area back in 2021 with a production team to dig into the disappearance of Kimberly Moreau with her surviving family members. The Moreaus placed their trust in Kylie to tell Kim's story when she first interviewed Kim's father, Richard, and her sisters, Karen and Diane, for an episode of Dark Downeast in early 2021.

When Kylie asked if they'd be interested in sharing Kim's story again, this time on camera, they quickly agreed. This family has never given up the fight for justice or search for answers since the day Kim disappeared as a 17-year-old girl on May 10, 1986.

Though the footage and interviews with the Moreau family were initially intended for a different project on another platform, Kylie worked with the team at Fine Cut Media to produce a mini-documentary to bring attention to the 36th anniversary of Kimberly Moreau's disappearance. She worked very closely with the Moreau family and this case has really stuck with her. Her goal is to have this the last time the family has to recognize such a somber anniversary for Kim.

What a great idea and use of resources. I hope this helps both their family and families in the future.

Sept 9, 2022 article:

[…]

. . . They are offering a $17,500 reward for information that leads to the recovery of her body.

On Friday, Kim's father Richard, announced a new page to raise $30,000 for ground-penetrating radar.

The radar is similar technology to gear that Maine State Police have used in the past to look into tips. Moreau said the University of Maine owns that equipment, meaning police have to coordinate with the university in order to use the gear, which can delay how quickly they can look into tips.

[…]

Richard said the gear will be available to any family who is missing a loved one for no charge. He said he is also willing to share it with police for a fee in order to manage the costs of operating the equipment.

Another thought to add to my post before. Kim’s body has to be hidden or buried somewhere it would implicate one of the men in question. That’s the only thing I can think to as why no one has given it up( location that is )

And think about it BE says they had consensual sex and stands by it today. With the length of Kim’s disappearance the only DNA we will find is hers… why not after all this time tell where she is. Because it’s some where one of them are tied to the location and still tied to till this day. I would be very interested to see property that was owned by family members of those in question from 86’ and what properties they still own today. I think that would narrow the search area down. And think of the boys use to hang out at a camp or property that there family owned maybe the family member or members don’t even know that she is there. It might not have been out of the ordinary for the boys to hang out and sleep there after a night of partying every weekend. And RM stated he’s not pursuing a legal case he just wants her home. She is in an implicating spot. Food for thought.

RM I would love to dig into the properties more with you. I live local. I would love to help In anyway and would really like to see all the info the Army has given me a thought process and a never quit drive. A different way of thinking if you will. And I would love to apply this to this case.

MEXICO — Police searched the bank of the Androscoggin River off of Route 2 in Mexico this week as part of their ongoing investigation into the 1986 disappearance of Kimberly Moreau.
Maine State Police detectives, acting on a tip, searched in an area behind Jimmies, a popular ice cream stand just off Route 2. Bystanders said it appeared police focused on a pair of rusted out Volkswagen Beetles that have been in that location for years. That spot, locals said, has been a dumping ground for decades.
I hope they find her. (BBM)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back