ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes, 18 killed *shooter found dead* Oct 2023 #2

MOD NOTE: A snippet from the Social Media Rules linked below this post: "Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual."

You can, of course, discuss things you aren't certain of in private messages. Just don't discuss the questionable info (or that you have a private group going) on the thread.

From the article
“Card was found in the woods near Lisbon, which is about eight miles from Lewiston, the same three sources said. He was found in an area near the recycling center from which he had been recently fired, a law enforcement source told CNN’s John Miller.”

News conference at 10 pm
JMO

Interesting, the river runs adjacent to the wooded area and the recycling center. What is the address where his car was found? Click on the map link.

He died hours after. Standard for his psychology.
Just read it's a 20 minute walk from the boat ramp? Guess I should go back to the timeline? Wasn't it just yesterday that they were lulled to his house by his cellphone? In no way criticizing LE. Just trying to figure it out. Delighted that the children can celebrate Halloween though maybe not? Once again, a terrible tragedy.
MOO.

From the article
“Card was found in the woods near Lisbon, which is about eight miles from Lewiston, the same three sources said. He was found in an area near the recycling center from which he had been recently fired, a law enforcement source told CNN’s John Miller.”

News conference at 10 pm
JMO
I thought he was fired from driving a bread truck.... ? fired from the recycling center too?

The body was found near a recycling center where the suspect used to work — wearing the same clothes he had on Wednesday — according to Michael Shepherd of the local Bangor Daily News, who cited Maine Sen. Angus King.

Glad that they found him so the community can stop worrying about him being out there but still praying for all those who were at either location or had family or loved ones there as they have a long road to being able to put this behind them.

I just don’t understand why people do such things. I get being in the pit of despair and wanting to end your own life but have never understood why that means you take the life of another - and mass shootings will never make any sense to me.

He sure fits the description of a domestic terrorist!

JMO

I don't know how to call it, I just can say that not only did he kill absolutely innocent people, he left horrible inheritance to his son.

One question, though: they mentioned that allegedly he started hearing voices after his hearing aids were fitted? Can't comment on this, but given that several victims were deaf, did he know any of them, or maybe included deafness into his delusions? Besides being a mass murderer, he was a murderer who targeted people with a disability, which makes it as ugly as can be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back