ME ME - Michael Hildebran, 37, Portland, 2 Oct 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are asking the public for assistance in locating a missing man from Portland.

Michael Hildebran, 37, was last seen Monday leaving his residence at 457 Cumberland Avenue in Portland and walking west on Congress Street, according to police. His belongings were left at home.

Police have learned Hildebran may have been going to South Portland to an unknown location.

His disappearance does not appear suspicious at this time, police said. His family however is concerned due to the lack of communication with them.

Hildebran is described as a white male that's 6 foot, 2 inches tall and 280 pounds with red hair and blue eyes.

http://www.wcsh6.com/mb/amp/news/lo...ar-old-portland-man-last-seen-oct-2/481339808

c54ae24d42ba7d20e2cff5adcd806626.jpg

I get an error when I go to the linked page. Any word on an ID?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://www.pressherald.com/2017/11/...und-off-congress-street-was-hit-by-a-vehicle/[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Police say an autopsy revealed that Edward Blumenthal died from injuries consistent with being struck by a large vehicle, and they are treating the incident as a hit-and-run. ....[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A Portland man who had been missing for more than two months died from blunt force trauma consistent with being struck by a large vehicle, an autopsy revealed.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The state Medical Examiner’s Office determined that 57-year-old Edward Blumenthal may have been struck by a vehicle, possibly a truck, while he was walking along Congress Street near the Fore River crossing in the Stroudwater neighborhood of Portland.
[/FONT][/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back