CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4) - MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINES - NO DISCUSS

AUGUST 15, 2018
Chris Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Shanann Watts’ brother, FR, wrote on Facebook on Wednesday, “That piece of **** may he rot in hell. He killed (my) pregnant sister and my two nieces. Her husband Chris watts admitted to murdering my family. … We just found out she was pregnant with a baby boy and his name was going to be Nico.”

AUGUST 15, 2018
Husband Arrested In Case Of Missing Pregnant Mom & 2 Daughters

Shanann’s family provided a statement to CBS4, saying “It is with deep hurt, confusion and anger to confirm our beautiful cousin Shanann Watts, her unborn child, and her two angelic daughters, Bella (4), Celeste (3) were viciously murdered by husband Chris Watts; who confessed to the killings. Please keep Shanann’s parents and brother in your prayers.”

AUGUST 15, 2018
Man 'confesses to killing' missing pregnant wife and her daughters
  • The body of Shanann Watt, 34, was found in Colorado on Thursday morning
  • Police are now in the process of recovering her two daughters' bodies
  • They were killed by Shanann's husband Christopher, 33, who confessed to the crimes on Wednesday night
  • For days after reporting them missing on Monday, he pretended not to know where they were
  • He even went on national television to make an emotional plea for them to return
  • Watts has not yet been charged but remains in custody
  • Police will not say how the woman and children were killed

AUGUST 16, 2018
Man confesses to murdering pregnant wife and daughters after making TV plea

“Last night I had every light in the house on. I was hoping that I would get ran over by the kids just running in the door, like, barrel-rushing me. But that didn’t happen,” he said. “It was just a traumatic night.”

“That piece of (expletive) may he rot in hell,” Frankie Rzucek wrote on Facebook. “He killed my Pregnant sister and my two nieces. Her husband Chris watts admitted to murdering my family.”

Rzucek said the family also learned that Shanann was carrying a boy and planned to name him Nico.

AUGUST 16, 2018
Bodies of Missing Wife, Daughters Found in Colorado

The body of 34-year-old Shanann Watts was found on property owned by Anadarko Petroleum, one of the state's largest oil and gas drillers, where Christopher Watts worked, police said. Investigators found what they believe are the bodies of 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste nearby on Thursday afternoon.

AUGUST 16, 2018
Chris Watts Charged With First Degree Murder Of Wife, Daughters

Investigators have not yet detailed what Chris Watts reportedly confessed to them. However, the family of Shanann Watts has also been told that Chris Watts has agreed to bring officers to the location of the bodies, so they may be recovered.

Shanann’s family provided a statement to CBS4, saying “It is with deep hurt, confusion and anger to confirm our beautiful cousin Shanann Watts, her unborn child, and her two angelic daughters, Bella (4), Celeste (3) were viciously murdered by husband Chris Watts; who confessed to the killings. Please keep Shanann’s parents and brother in your prayers.”

A man who says he is Shanann’s brother called Chris Watts a “heartless psychopath” in a Facebook post.

AUGUST 16, 2018
Brother Of Victim Shanann Watts Just Wants To Know Why

Frankie Rzucek, who is identified on Shanann Watts’ Facebook page as being her brother, posted overnight on his page saying he just wanted to know why.

“I just want 30 seconds alone with that heartless psychopath. May Satan have mercy on his soul,” Rzucek wrote. “Doesn’t take a genius to know who was suspect.”

AUGUST 16, 2018
Missing Frederick woman’s online page implies happy family

A social media account of a pregnant Frederick woman whose husband has been arrested in the disappearance of her and her two young daughters paints a portrait of a happy family.

Shanann Watts often posts photos and videos on Facebook of her family, friends and herself. Her comments are typically upbeat and say how happy she is, whether she’s running errands, playing with her kids or promoting a health program.

AUGUST 16, 2018 (Includes timeline)
The Latest: Searchers find bodies of 2 young Colorado girls

Property records say a woman whose husband has been arrested in the disappearance of her and their two young daughters appears to have moved to Colorado from North Carolina with her husband around 2012.

Byron Falls, who bought Shanann Watts' house in Belmont, west of Charlotte, said Thursday that she had been in a hurry to sell and left behind the furniture as part of the sale. Falls says he and his wife bought the house in 2012.

The August 2012 deed shows that Watts signed it while already living in Colorado. Records say she had bought it in 2009.

AUGUST 16, 2018
Husband Arrested for Killing Pregnant Wife and Daughters After Telling TV Their Disappearance Was ‘Tearing Me Apart’

Frederick held a press conference Thursday morning but provided few details on the case.

A law enforcement source told The Daily Beast that Watts picked up his father from the airport Wednesday morning and family members convinced him to turn himself in.

The FBI was suspicious of Watts from the beginning, according to the law enforcement source, because the suspect was “cavalier” in interviews.

AUGUST 16, 2018
Body thought to be missing Frederick mom Shanann Watts found; investigators recovering girls' bodies

Authorities say they have recovered the body of a woman they are “quite certain” is that of missing Frederick woman Shanann Watts and say they believe they know where the bodies of her two young daughters, Celeste and Bella, are located, though they hadn’t been recovered as of Thursday morning.

Colorado Bureau of Investigation Director John Camper confirmed that the woman believed to be Watts was discovered on land owned by Anadarko Petroleum Company. Anadarko spokeswoman Jennifer Brice confirmed that 33-year-old Chris Watts worked for the company as well. He was arrested in connection to her death and that of their children Wednesday night.

AUGUST 16, 2018
Body of missing Colorado woman found at husband's place of work, police say

The body of a pregnant Colorado mom who was killed along with her young daughters was recovered Thursday at the place of work of Chris Watts — the woman's husband, the children's father and the man accused of killing them all.

John Camper, director for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, said cops have strong reason to believe they know where the bodies of her two daughters, 3-year-old Celeste and 4-year-old Bella, may be and are trying to recover them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back