Media Request - Family members and loved ones of missing people from the UK and Ireland

okennedyjack

Reaction score
Hello

My name’s Jack and I’m a producer for Whats The Story? Sounds. We make the podcast ‘The Missing’ where we interview the family members and loved ones of long term missing people in the UK and Ireland, in an effort to create fresh publicity around the cases.

The podcast is made in collaboration with the charities Missing People and Locate International. Locate International monitor a forum where anyone who hears the podcast and has a tip can get in touch.

We’re looking to identify new cases for the podcast. If anyone on here would be interested in contributing or knows someone who might like to get involved, please reply to this message.

For those who would like to get involved but find the idea of doing an interview intimidating, please don't be. I've spoken to countless people who thought they wouldn't be able to speak well on microphone and every one of them has given excellent interviews. We do our utmost to make sure that all our contributors feel at ease. It's a very informal conversation and you can have it in the comfort of your own home. We send you a microphone in the post and then record the interview over the internet.

If you’d like to find out more about us or the podcast, our website is here: Whats the story sounds - Whats the story? Sounds

Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

Best

Jack

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500