Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Pixy; yes that is a nick name given to me when I was a kid, I also go by Ghost to LE here in Somerville. I have worked as LE in the past, until I was seriously injured in the line of duty and put on medical leave. I have watched this site for years and followed in silence. Now an empty nester I have more time to research cases. Currently living in the Boston area and interested in UNI's and missing like to see if we can make some matches and bring people home.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Websleuths has threads for these missing persons:

Read through, see what other posters have discovered, and join in the discussion!

I want to post in the right place. Not certain where or if WS is the right forum for this.

Essentially, I want to provide background on a mysterious suicide that doesn't sit right and looking for any information that could have led to it or provide perspective. I want help tracking down past associates of the individual and what the individual actually did for work which I believe is related for the incident.

I want to post in the right place. Not certain where or if WS is the right forum for this.

Essentially, I want to provide background on a mysterious suicide that doesn't sit right and looking for any information that could have led to it or provide perspective. I want help tracking down past associates of the individual and what the individual actually did for work which I believe is related for the incident.

Welcome to Websleuths, @magnoliaray !

Did you try typing the deceased's name into the Search box (upper right on my laptop screen.) There could be a thread already.

You will need a link to a main stream media report of the death, or a link to a law enforcement report. This protects the forum legally.

Or: you'll need to find the Parking Lot forum, available only to members.

I'll watch for your new thread!

Hi! My name is Nichole and I just joined today I’m from Maryland. I’m a the real deal true crime junkie! Can’t wait to get involved.

Hi there , i am just learning how to navigate the computer. Trying to learn new things that have been holding me back.I have a passion for true crime ,my whole life. I am excited for this new adventure.

Hello there. I am new to the site as of today. I have always been obsessed with true crime and I love that this website is here to help people.

I have a degree in geography and GIS (Geographic Information Systems). If I could be of some help on the mapping front, please steer me in the right direction as I would love to lend a hand.

Howdy to all who share a common interest! I use to be a police intelligence major. Due to several unfortunate events I no longer study the law enforcement major but am currently out of school and working. I do plan on going back to school to become a dietician. Law enforcement has been a strong passion of mine and since deciding I will no longer be apart of the blue I have struggled with finding something else. I take pride in service and love to be compassionate. I am huge follower of Joe Navarro who inspired me to get into body language and besides being a K9 officer, I would love to learn and put into practice, body language studies. I am here because of a show I saw on HULU about the web and was not sure if this site was still here after all this time. I was curious at first but I soon realized that I would love to become part of a community that has an opportunity to help others, including law enforcement. The case of Abraham Shakespeare touched my heart in a very sad way. I am glad the person responsible is paying their debt. I hope that I can continue to be an asset for those in need, thank you for having me here.

HI everyone! I am Ashley and I am new here! I have always wanted to join websleuths as I have always been intrigued and I absolutely love solving a mystery. Can't wait to dive in here and do some reading and investigating. I look forward to meeting you all.

Hello!

Just joined after hearing about Websleuths for a while. True Crime has been a huge interest for me for the past 10 years. I’ve spent hours googling cases I’ve heard about, listened to on a Podcast, or seen on TV. I don’t know why it took me so long to join but, I guess it’s better late than never.

☺️

Hi! I'm new. Glad to have found this group (thanks to the Hulu documentary). I have always been interested in true crime and the hope of justice. My husband has always thought it somewhat odd but when we were watching that show , he realized maybe I'm not so odd after all and suggested I look into this. Looking forward to getting familiar and maybe one day I can help make a difference.

Hi! I'm new. Glad to have found this group (thanks to the Hulu documentary). I have always been interested in true crime and the hope of justice. My husband has always thought it somewhat odd but when we were watching that show , he realized maybe I'm not so odd after all and suggested I look into this. Looking forward to getting familiar and maybe one day I can help make a difference.
Hi! The Hulu documentary brought me to finally register as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa