Meet & Greet for New Members #3

Tim Abernathy and I am from South Carolina but now reside in California. Ive been here since 1997 after the US Navy. Cannot say what I did in the Navy but have now found this site. Very interested in unsolved murders or missing people. Known someone that had a son disappear in Fla. back in 1984. Anyways lets see if this site really allows us to attempt to figure out what happened
Welcome to Ws @TimAbernathy!
Do we have a thread here for your friend's missing son, if not would you like one to be started?

How do I find a list of the forum Moderators? And how do I contact them if I have a question? I have looked on the forum in a couple different areas, but I am unable to find anything that explains it. Thank you.

Staff members

this link should take you to the page where current staff members are listed. You can click on their name and then on their profile start a conversation to reach out to them. Also if you see a post that you feel needs moderation clicking the report button will allow you to leave a message that will request a moderator's attention.

hope that is helpful.

Staff members

this link should take you to the page where current staff members are listed. You can click on their name and then on their profile start a conversation to reach out to them. Also if you see a post that you feel needs moderation clicking the report button will allow you to leave a message that will request a moderator's attention.

hope that is helpful.
Thank you so much!

Hello Everyone!

I am new here, I've recently joined - today actually. I am very happy to be apart of this community and start sleuthing myself. I think this is an amazing website and group that wants answers, and to help just as I do.

The most recent place I sent this site mentioned is "The Killing Season" which sucked me in and binged all day. The work that you guys have done is truly outstanding. I, myself want to be apart of it all and help where I can.

I have been grasped by the Idaho College Murders case and that's the case that literally keeps me up at night. Check out my recent posts on there if you would like. I want answers and I think this is a great place to help me find some of those and talk about this case.

In addition, I have had an a huge spark in my interests in True Crime, and understanding what a lot of us want to know and that's WHY. While I can only speak for myself, I am very interested in helping out where I can and being apart of something bigger than myself. I am going to school for Psychology right now and I'll see where I am headed after I obtain this degree.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts, opinions and most of all, see the great work that you all do. I am very happy to be here, and it's great to meet all of you.

Thanks,
CrimeKitty29

Hello everybody,
just watched a Webb of death on Disney+ and found about this forum. I live in Sweden. I have been following true crime for years now and am glad I found a forum where I can discuss with other true crime lovers and followers but also amateur detectives cases that are well known but also not so well known. So very happy to be here and help if and when I can and however I can.
Andjela

Hello!

Just finished my registration and wanted to write something here for you.

I'm based in Portugal, born and raised, and I do consider myself a curious person and crime stories always caught all my curiosity.

I hope I can add something to our investigations and to this forum since it looks like a great community.

Thank you! :)

I want to help. I feel easier directional access to others and cases could help. Links to individual cases/territories makes it easier to understand/investigate

morning, im having a good look round the site and im working out what is where etc currently so please bare with me while im learning the ropes. hope you all have a great day x

Hello all,
I am new here, just joined today. I live in an extremely small & very rural town in northeastern North Carolina (needless to say, nothing much ever happens here). I am very interested in missing persons and unsolved murders. I also love history and historical crimes. Happy to be here!

Hey! I'm new here! True crime has been 1 of my main interest for about 30 years. A girl I went to school with was found murdered, she had a drug problem, she ran the streets,but she was a daughter and a mother from the small town I was from. They called her a transient. I was extremely mad! I mean I knew her my whole life, not well at all, but I knew her she was very poor and for some reason she was in special education. I never understood why. Anyways, this guy (a drug dealer) that I knew for years stopped by my house and we talked about this girl. I had went to school with him as well. My house was on a pretty traveled road. When e came but I wasn't sure why, I was outside smoking a cigarette, he asked me to come over to his car, and he told me who had murdered our school mate and why. He asked would I tell police. I did, they didn't care. Anyways, I found out about websleuths from killing season. My small town I'm from never solves murders, Ever ,but I'm pretty good at it. Not that they have ever cared. I hope I can help here. Btw my school mates name was Frances. She was murdered because she stood someone's (drug dealers) stash she watched him hid it and took it. This guy was found dead about 3 months after I told police. I have 2 air bnb's now so I have plenty of time to help. Please lmk what I can do.

Hi! My interests have always been psychological so naturally serial offenders are my main area of focus. I am also a New Yorker who had access to a property in Gilgo Beach so i am intimately informed about some details of the LISK and thats what brought me to websleuths. Watching the new docuseries tipped me off to this site so here I am!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back