Meet & Greet for New Members #3

Hi everyone! I’m new here but I’ve lurked a lot so I’m pretty familiar with how everything works here :) I’m from Victoria, Australia so I’m pretty interested in Australian true crime cases and I like researching cases and doing deep dives in my free time. I’m happy to help in any way I can :)

Hello to everyone. I'm hipo. I'm an expat in Spain. I am a parent who often has lots of time on my hands and I am fascinated with puzzles and mysteries. I was working with some people on twitter a few years ago tracing hate groups and individuals on the web and creating maps to find sources hosting the content. I've decided to join websleuths in hopes that I can help in some capacity.

I haven't heard of this Disney+ show ppl are referring to but I'm off to find out.

wishing all of you well,
hipo

Hi there! I'm new to everything but super curious. You can just call me V/Vee. I'm from Oklahoma, USA. I know a lot about the metaphysical and was curious if I could use my abilities to help find things. Astrology, Tarot, etc. I saw there was an astrological area in the forum so I'm very excited about that. I am a Völva of my own right... We are Oracles and Seers. I know quite a few of us where I am from.
Anyway, Can't wait to meet everyone and get to sleuthing. :)
--V

Hi, I was watching a show and the Lisk killer. That is where I heard of websleuths and I am very intrigued. Thanks for letting me join

Hi everyone,
Just started watching the 1st episode of Web of Death. As with most of you here, I have always loved mystery/crime movies, shows and of course books. I am a mother of 3, my oldest is 25 and youngest will be 9. I work part time and when I have time for myself I love doing puzzles while watching documentaries.

Hi everyone!

I joined today after watching "Web of Death" on Hulu. I have been searching for a true crime community where I can be myself and share my passion for true crime.

I love investigating things, and I have a knack for it. However, I would love to learn better and more effective ways to do so.

I am so excited to explore the site and get to know everyone here!

If anyone has tips to get started, please let me know!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I just joined today after learning about this site a few days ago. I'm surprised I haven't come across it before, as I am obsessed with True Crime.

Awhile ago I noticed a lot of child abductions in my area and wanted to do research to see if there was a pattern, but unfortunately, FB isn't the easiest way to get accurate information and I didn't have a good place to start with not being an actual investigator. I also keep seeing posts in a community page about attempted trafficking abductions, but it's hard to tell what's real and who is just paranoid.

I'm sure to go down lots of rabbit holes and I can't wait. I like to do research and find patterns and clues, so I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time here.

GoblinQueen

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and found this site looking for information on one of my friend who was murdered in Washington. His name was Daniel Varo and was a close friend of mine from the time we were 14. I have a lot of free time now and really want to help here.

Hi everyone! I’m new here but I’ve lurked a lot so I’m pretty familiar with how everything works here :) I’m from Victoria, Australia so I’m pretty interested in Australian true crime cases and I like researching cases and doing deep dives in my free time. I’m happy to help in any way I can :)
Hi! I’m also from Victoria (Langwarrin to be exact). I’m also new here. Welcome!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm new to everything but super curious. You can just call me V/Vee. I'm from Oklahoma, USA. I know a lot about the metaphysical and was curious if I could use my abilities to help find things. Astrology, Tarot, etc. I saw there was an astrological area in the forum so I'm very excited about that. I am a Völva of my own right... We are Oracles and Seers. I know quite a few of us where I am from.
Anyway, Can't wait to meet everyone and get to sleuthing. :)
--V
Hi there V
I am also new to this group & have been reading some of the other newbie posts before I write mine and your intro particularly struck a note with me as I thought you might be of assistance in the missing person Marion Barter investigation. There are many posts on here & podcast (The Lady Vanishes) & also FB pages about the investigation & the podcast. Anyway, to cut a long story short, there’s a particular post in the FB page that has asked about a particular book/cult and thought you might be able to shed some light on? Link to FB page below & a couple of screenshots of the particular post for your reference
Regards,
H
A2475E04-5D7D-4822-AC7B-86BFE21E931C.jpeg77523A68-AB85-4D28-9328-B3869B71EBBE.jpeg(Log into Facebook)

Hi everyone, Newbie here from Melbourne, Australia- just joined today & so thrilled to be part of this group. Like everyone else here, I am addicted to true crime (podcasts & docos) and my aim is to hopefully help in any way I can. I initially came here because of the missing person case about Marion Barter and learning about this group & the supersleuths that have done such an amazing job in uncovering sooo sooo much information about the investigation & the ongoing inquisition… I take my hat off to you all!! ✌️

"Thank you so much for adding me to the Websleuths community. I'm excited to join the discussion and learn more about true crime cases and missing persons. I appreciate the warm welcome from the moderators and members, and I look forward to contributing to the forum."

Hello, new Member here from the Orlando area. I’ve been following the Idaho, Murdaugh, and Theranos cases in the news and on WS, and finally decided to register. I’m recently retired but worked for years as a vendor for 9-1-1 Public Safety, so saw lots of centers and Police Stations all over the US over the years. Always interested in murder mysteries on TV shows, and interested in following along with some of the real cases in the news, and especially with the new technologies available now.

New here as well. Was really thrilled to hear of this forum. Had a childhood friend that was murdered and the killer never found. It still creeps me out. Christine Guenther. I still cannot get it out of my head but want to solve this so badly. It’s been 42 years. Im great at finding info especially in open records states but struggle to figure out how to access records in not so open areas.

New here as well. Was really thrilled to hear of this forum. Had a childhood friend that was murdered and the killer never found. It still creeps me out. Christine Guenther. I still cannot get it out of my head but want to solve this so badly. It’s been 42 years. Im great at finding info especially in open records states but struggle to figure out how to access records in not so open areas.

There’s hope as old cases get figured out often. The Cold Cases section here will help. Welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone,
I'm from the UK and wanted to say hi to such a super friendly community.
I haven't been on this site for very long, but I think it's amazing and reading about some of the work and research that is being achieved on here is mindblowing.
I got involved here because of my interest in LISK, I'm learning so much and I'm happy to help out however I can both here and elsewhere in the world.
Please let me know if I can help research or anything to help the victims and their families.
Take care everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Hello Everyone,

I am so happy and grateful to be apart of a group of people dedicated to making change any way they can.

Short story, I am a 41 year old woman from Toronto, Ontario absolutely obsessed with all things true crime and I can’t wait to dig in and hopefully be able to help in some way or form.

The internet can be a scary place but also a very helpful tool. I figured instead of watching crimes already solved, why not become a part of change and try to get an unsolved case, solved.

Take care!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back