Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm a new member here mainly coming from Lordanarts videos, as he was mentioned this site a number of times. Looking forward to reading the threads!

Hello websleuths! Just joined out of curiosity and a small introduction seems appropriate. I'm a lawyer from Germany. In the last years I have worked in criminological quantitative research at a university. Not in the field of murder though, what I am privately interested in, once in a while. I'm also working on my first (fictional) book (about crime of course ^^) so always on the hunt for interesting inspiration. So I see you in the threads I guess :)

So I heard about WS from "Crime Junkie" podcast. I love true crime and minutia, so thought this might be the place for me. Feeling pretty overwhelmed, not sure where to begin.

1) What's your best advice to a newcomer? and/or
2) What's your favorite thing about this site?

Hi, welcome to WS @deepdiver!

1) Check out the TOS, especially around Social Media, as this seems to be the thing that catches most newbies out.

2) The awesome people...from everywhere and every walk of life...just a great community, stick around long enough and you’ll be part of the furniture!

The site can be overwhelming, try scrolling the forum list and checking out what interests you.

So I heard about WS from "Crime Junkie" podcast. I love true crime and minutia, so thought this might be the place for me. Feeling pretty overwhelmed, not sure where to begin.

1) What's your best advice to a newcomer? and/or
2) What's your favorite thing about this site?
Welcome to Ws deepdiver, dive right in, the water is fine!

Welcome !!!! I would advise to red the rules and regs and then hit a forum that looks good to you !!!

Hey y’all I’m brand new!
Cases I’m interested in rn are the Isdal woman, Marilyn monroe and JFK.
I’m also super into conspiracies especially aliens and government *advertiser censored*.

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I just decided to join to see if I could spread some light on any of the current cases (not that my input will bear much meaning).

It's nice to meet all of you!

<modsnipped reveals personal information> I'm happy to officially become a member. I look forward to learning, discussing and hopefully helping others find closure and peace with my story and assist in having past injustices come to light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member