Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi folks my names is Danny i am 30 years old from Scotland i am a complete Novice to web sleuthing, I am really interested in real life crime as i watch a lot of crime programs and as you can see from my profile pic i am a Bones fan , I would like any pointers to web sleuthing please as i have a few theory's on certain cases

hi folks my names is Danny i am 30 years old from Scotland i am a complete Novice to web sleuthing, I am really interested in real life crime as i watch a lot of crime programs and as you can see from my profile pic i am a Bones fan , I would like any pointers to web sleuthing please as i have a few theory's on certain cases
Welcome to Ws. dannybhoy1988, you have come to the right place!
May i suggest you click on the forums section, possibly look under crimes in the news and browse til something catches your fancy.

I've been trying to start solving unsolved crimes on my own but no one takes me seriously.

I'm great with puzzles, and I have solved a good amount of some of the hardest puzzles on the internet, but I realized that I can use my skills to help innocent people who have been struck by tragedy in their lives by solving the cases that authorities lost interest in.

Let me knoe how I can start helping you guys out. Also, I have a case from my area (happened in 2004) that I think I can make a break to so let me know if and how I can post about it here.

Thank you
Glad to be here

I've been trying to start solving unsolved crimes on my own but no one takes me seriously.

I'm great with puzzles, and I have solved a good amount of some of the hardest puzzles on the internet, but I realized that I can use my skills to help innocent people who have been struck by tragedy in their lives by solving the cases that authorities lost interest in.

Let me knoe how I can start helping you guys out. Also, I have a case from my area (happened in 2004) that I think I can make a break to so let me know if and how I can post about it here.

Thank you
Glad to be here
Hello and welcome Pepin!
I could use some fresh eyes on the Julia Niswender case. Please take a look. Glad to have you here; welcome!

pS. Regarding your case; search for it. We probably already have a thread for it...

Welcome, Pepin! I love a good puzzle myself and it’s honorable to use your talents for the greater good. Read up on the Brandon Lawson case out of Texas. It’s bazzar and seems to have lost significant momentum lately.

Welcome, Pepin! I love a good puzzle myself and it’s honorable to use your talents for the greater good. Read up on the Brandon Lawson case out of Texas. It’s bazzar and seems to have lost significant momentum lately.
Thanks for the kind welcomes, I just looked over Julia Niswender (mentioned by @rosesfromangels). I'll see how far I can go with that one and then I'll check out Brandon Lawson as well. :)

Hi and welcome! My signature case, Stephanie Warner has been presumed murdered for over five years now in
Southern Oregon. Her body was well-hidden by the suspect, her boyfriend Lenny (Lonnie) Ames. He points his finger at her ex boyfriend. There is not enough evidence to charge him and win the case, but what evidence there is points to him. If you get a chance, please see if anything new jumps out at you. Thanks!

Hi and welcome! My signature case, Stephanie Warner has been presumed murdered for over five years now in
Southern Oregon. Her body was well-hidden by the suspect, her boyfriend Lenny (Lonnie) Ames. He points his finger at her ex boyfriend. There is not enough evidence to charge him and win the case, but what evidence there is points to him. If you get a chance, please see if anything new jumps out at you. Thanks!
PM me the details about him and the case, I looked at the threads but one of them is restricted.

He probably knew she was into hiking, if she posted her trip on instagram, he could've easily got the location from the pictures. Also, if she was there before with him, he knew where to find her.

I am no aware if her body was found so I will assume it wasn't. With this in mind, if he managed to make the body "vanish" he probably is a hunter by hobby, hence his ability to probably chop and process a corpse (a common way of disposing of bodies). As her creaming would not help him if he attacked her, he probably shot her from a distance. The police should search his house for guns, maybe a rifle.

Did they find any of her things? (I will assume not)

If no, it means the killer, had a car, took all her things, including clothes, hell, maybe even the body, it depends.

But the police should be able to get a warrant for searching his house by saying he is a suspect in the on going investigation due to him having a motive (being her ex and all).

(I wrote this using what I found in a thread and what you told me here)

Last edited:
There are gas stations usually at the end of every road so maybe if they could identify which gas stations anyone who could possibly pick him up passed by, maybe security cameras (if they point towards the road) could show how many (if any) cars passed in that exact time frame. If even one car passed, he got picked up and then it becomes a different case. But that's where I would start.

Edit:
As for his weird call and everything, he might've seen an animal pass in front of the car, slammed the breaks, hit his head on the wheel, got a small concussion, not enough to lose awareness but enough to diminish it, he made the call confused thinking he hit something, when he saw that he hit nothing, he probably got more confused and ran, got lost but didn't know it thinking he was just "in the bushes". Also it is common when losing consciousness to feel like you are bleeding even though you are not.

Last edited:
thank you soo much AnaPisces.. it means a lot... i would like to know where n what do i start working on...something easy for starters??

You're welcome. I would say it depends on where your interests are BUT if you are looking for something generally slower paced that will ease you in, maybe the UID thread (you can find all of these by scrolling down the homepage) BUT the missing threads may peak your attention, although they can be a little busier (or a lot busier depending on the case). There is a whole lot to offer here, just jump right in to whatever takes your pick and others will help you out along the way, if you need it. Feel free to let me know if you need anything meantime :)

You're welcome. I would say it depends on where your interests are BUT if you are looking for something generally slower paced that will ease you in, maybe the UID thread (you can find all of these by scrolling down the homepage) BUT the missing threads may peak your attention, although they can be a little busier (or a lot busier depending on the case). There is a whole lot to offer here, just jump right in to whatever takes your pick and others will help you out along the way, if you need it. Feel free to let me know if you need anything meantime :)
sure thanks a lot:):)

Thank You for accepting me into the Group.
I have been interested to put it mildly in True Crime for over 40 years. I am Ex Army and now partially retired.

I found out about Websleuths after watching the series The Killing Season and reading the book by Robert Kolker.
This was new to me and totally engrossing.

Best Wishes
Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members