Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am also new here. However no stranger to crime investigation. Some of the ones listed here I've studied for years. I solved 2 missing persons cases and assisted in dozens of others. I've was certified in County Search and Rescue for 9 years. Only "retiring" and working cases on line after a long cancer battle. Praying for all those affected by crime, and their families. Thank you.

Hey! :rolleyes: I’m new here! I have been putting off joining for quite sometime, but kept just feeling the pull within to take the plunge. I am a crime enthusiast and love to dig deep into the unknown. As I have no children, only a fur child, I’ve been wanting to find a new hobby and this just seems right due to my interests. I just need some help! Where do I start? What to do? So much to read!!!! Overwhelmed but excited. I’m from KY and would love to deep dive into cases within my state. However open to anything. So any tips. Please share! Can’t wait to meet all of you!!!
I am a new member, have been following the Jon Benet Ramsey case since the beginning. Are there any new posts on this case? Will always follow this until it is solved.
Iam from Pennsylvania couple miles from Harrisburg. So happy to be here.
Welcome! I’m also a new member from NC.
Although I love Kentucky, particularly the eastern KY mountains.

Welcome. Welcome y’all . I think you will love it here. It takes a minute to learn the navigation tools. Once you do, you’ll find it easy and sensible. Here are some KY cases you might wander and wonder through:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/86548910/?q=Kentucky+missing&o=date

Hello I am also new here. However no stranger to crime investigation. Some of the ones listed here I've studied for years. I solved 2 missing persons cases and assisted in dozens of others. I've was certified in County Search and Rescue for 9 years. Only "retiring" and working cases on line after a long cancer battle. Praying for all those affected by crime, and their families. Thank you.
Welcome and glad to have you here. always good to have exerts looking at these cases

Hi :)

I’m Kris, I’m 33 and I’m just interested in WS as a whole. I recently watched the Cecil Hotel Documentary on Netflix and got thinking about a few disappearances that happened when I was younger.

I look forward to talking to y’all

Hi everyone!
I'm Gemma from Morecambe, Lancashire in the UK. I first joined this site back in 2016 and was really active and involved for a long time, especially with the LISK forum. I decided to take a break as I had tiny ones and university degrees to obtain but really happy to be back again!

I'm new, I've known of this site for a long time, but I just now decided to join, because why not? I can't promise I'll be super duper active, but when I am I'll try my best :). I probably will never start a thread myself, but I'll reply to you alls! Hope everyone has a good day.

PS - My input won't be that great xD

Hello! I am 32 years old from Washington. I am brand new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am a writer and artist and become intensely focused and obsessed with things I am interested in. I have always had a special interest in true crime, unsolved cases, etc. After being in a long-term relationship with an abusive Narcissist, I became especially interested in the minds of Sociopaths and Narcissists. I've done a lot of research on these people over the last few years and I'm still learning. It's fascinating and horrifying. My perspective comes from my experiences with this type of person. Thanks for being here and letting me join this community!

Hi everyone! I am new, or newly active anyway. I joined a year or more ago but life has been hectic since then, as you’re all aware I’m sure. I’ve been into true crime my whole life. I have recently (for 3-4 years) been following a serial rapist case in my town. I’m excited to meet new people and solve some crimes :)

Hi everyone! I am new, or newly active anyway. I joined a year or more ago but life has been hectic since then, as you’re all aware I’m sure. I’ve been into true crime my whole life. I have recently (for 3-4 years) been following a serial rapist case in my town. I’m excited to meet new people and solve some crimes :)
Welcome FrankieK, glad to see you already posting on this thread!..
KS - Serial rapist targeting Kansas college campuses

Douglas From Alabama here. Interested in all cases. Have a knack for spotting the smallest details. Was in Military Intelligence specifically as a linguist.

Will Jump in on threads/cases.
Welcome to Ws UPS_Sleuth!
Peculiar cctv in this case, perp is dressed in faux swat gear and we still do not know if it is a man or a woman due to the ''uniform'', details, details- if interested...
Ws thread..
TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #45

Hi all, total noob here but long time lover of all things puzzling and true crime. Have often looked at the famous cases of the Zodiac and Jack the Ripper. After watching Netflix’s Cecil documentary I ended up here. Hope to be able to lend a hand. Currently located in Florida.

welcome back glad you here

Hi everyone,

I've long wanted to join, but John Lordan's YT piece with Tricia gave me the final push to join. As somebody in Europe, I wasn't sure what I could offer but I figured even if I'm not in the USA the fact I'm a linguist and have 14 years experience in language analysis, that I could be of some help when it comes to assessing language of potential suspects.

I'm 41 (soon to be 42), married with 2 dogs and I own a language academy in Spain.

Hoping that I can help make connections maybe others haven't seen with a European/linguistic perspective.

Hi everyone,

I've long wanted to join, but John Lordan's YT piece with Tricia gave me the final push to join. As somebody in Europe, I wasn't sure what I could offer but I figured even if I'm not in the USA the fact I'm a linguist and have 14 years experience in language analysis, that I could be of some help when it comes to assessing language of potential suspects.

I'm 41 (soon to be 42), married with 2 dogs and I own a language academy in Spain.

Hoping that I can help make connections maybe others haven't seen with a European/linguistic perspective.
Welcome to Ws Beth79!
Your language skills will be invaluable, posters here are from all over the globe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname