Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother-in-law i currently extrememly ill and suffering from "incompetent" moments - her trips in the ambulance are about $500 - that includes her oxygen, IV's, any medical care she may need on the way to the hospital....

On that same note, my son was in NICU for several months and his medical/hospital bill was close to 10k after insurance - my question here - IF she was pregnant at the time of these hospital trips (or had given birth in the last several months) and was receiving state aid --- She shouldnt HAVE hospital bills because she would have been eligible and receiving state aid.......?????

This article also indicates that the Cypress police are providing Tracy PD with information - it does not say what that information is :eek: I want to know.

We now have MH suspected/convicted for arson, theft, burglary, drugging a child, and brutally murdering a child with special circumstances and some unknown thing? This chick was definitely heading down a path of no return, from my perspective.

The timeline, the best I can tell is something like this:

Accuses cop of rape to everyone but authorities
{snip}

Definitely a pattern developing here :eek:

Salem

I have read at least one report indicating that she did make a complaint to authorities. An official investigation was opened on the complaint against the office; he was cleared. No charges were brought.

I'll have to go looking for the link.

EDIT: Here is the link. http://tiny.cc/rU0Sv I realize now the report is ambiguous about when the investigation against the officer, who was apparently specifically named, took place. I can't determine if the investigation happened ten years ago or recently, in response to reports of her friends. If the latter it was a very quick investigation clearing the officer. I would like to see this point clarified.

This article also indicates that the Cypress police are providing Tracy PD with information - it does not say what that information is :eek: I want to know.

We now have MH suspected/convicted for arson, theft, burglary, drugging a child, and brutally murdering a child with special circumstances and some unknown thing? This chick was definitely heading down a path of no return, from my perspective.

The timeline, the best I can tell is something like this:

Accuses cop of rape to everyone but authorities
Suspected/questioned in 2 arson fires
Some unknown incident that involved Cypress police
Theft from a commercial establishment in So. Cal.
Theft/burglary from a commercial establishment in S.J. County (so did she break into the store after it was closed?)
Drugging a child
Murdering a child
Swallowing razor blades
Telling lies and giving cryptic hints to Police

Definitely a pattern developing here :eek:

Salem
I would say so! It means she is criminal in my book!!

Any thoughts on why she wrote that note? (I think it said Cantu, suitcase, water). WAs she hoping to get caught? I am curious about that.

Any thoughts on why she wrote that note? (I think it said Cantu, suitcase, water). WAs she hoping to get caught? I am curious about that.

I don't think she wanted to get caught but...... who knows. She may have been trying to take the heat off her grandfather? Remember as soon as that suitcase was found and opened, LE was at the Lawless trailer, questioning Grandpa and searching both the home and the church. So there were clues in the suitcase. Grandpa was taken in twice, I believe? Could be wrong about that but he was taken in for 3+ hours once.

I really think the note and all her interviews have more to do with getting attention - be it good or bad attention. In another thread, Snapdragon posted something to the effect that MH only tells lies unless she is putting herself at the scene of the crime. This just appears to be SO true. All her stories have been embellished, but the stories all put her in the location. Very weird, in my opinion. She said she was at the church, she said she was with the other missing child, she said it was her suitcase all before LE said she was a suspect.

This chick is weird :eek::eek:

Salem

WARNING***PURE SPECULATION: This may have already been posed as a theory, but IMO I'm stuck on the child *advertiser censored* ring. I truly believe she drugged and photographed kids and sold the photos. I think she did this on her own, or possibly started with her ex husband (based on the above info on limited supervised visitation and allegations of child abductions). I think She Overdosed Sandra on whatever drug she uses, and then needed to cover up what she ahd done. That's what led to the note. I also think the rape was postmortem ~ maybe she thought they would not look for a woman if there were signs of sexual abuse!!!! WRONG! don't think the 7 year old allegedly drugged was a trial run, I think this is what she does... drugs them, takes photos, they wake up in the park with her.... Thank God she was caught!!!! I completely expect to see many more people arrested soon on child *advertiser censored* charges. I also think her "buyer" of photos knows what happened. JMO. Any thoughts??

Going back to the 7 year old that was also drugged, but apparently not molested, I guess I am hoping we are seeing the beginning of a serial predator in the making, rather than the result of decades or practice. Maybe there hasn't been many other victims. I fully believe that the drugged seven year old was a test run. I believe something bad happened to that child, that praise God, the child may never remember. I believe the success of that encounter led to a boldness that resulted in Sandra's death. The pathology of this case exceeds limits in every direction possible in the Universe.

WARNING***PURE SPECULATION: This may have already been posed as a theory, but IMO I'm stuck on the child *advertiser censored* ring. JMO. Any thoughts??

I agree with you....and just because they haven't found the pictures doesn't mean they don't exist.

Going back to the 7 year old that was also drugged, but apparently not molested, I guess I am hoping we are seeing the beginning of a serial predator in the making, rather than the result of decades or practice. Maybe there hasn't been many other victims. I fully believe that the drugged seven year old was a test run. I believe something bad happened to that child, that praise God, the child may never remember. I believe the success of that encounter led to a boldness that resulted in Sandra's death. The pathology of this case exceeds limits in every direction possible in the Universe.

Well if her 7 year old victim was her "coming out" she sure would feel power and confidence knowing she had fooled LE and nothing was done to her.

I would be shocked though that there werent victims in the past. Maybe families members who are too ashamed and embarrassed to speak out. I still do not believe a pedophile just all of sudden becomes one at the ripe old age of 28.

imo

Seems MH after graduating til this article started her downward spiral???

Jan 2003 concieved her baby out of wedlock? That would also be a 'no,no' in such a religious family. Rebellion?

In May 2003, she married John Huckaby. The same month, she filed for bankruptcy, listing $26,313 in debt, records show. Four months later, Melissa Huckaby gave birth to their daughter, Madison, in San Joaquin County.

Bankruptcy court records show her debts were discharged, and the case was closed in August 2003.

The couple separated about two years into the marriage, according to divorce court records in Orange County Superior Court. The divorce was finalized in September 2005. Melissa Huckaby listed her parents' Cypress address in court records.

While she was going through the divorce, Huckaby got a job in May 2005 as a medical biller at Associated Therapists in Huntington Beach, where she earned $11 an hour. Huckaby also got $237 a month in public assistance.

Huckaby had trouble finding and keeping a job. Family members told media outlets that Huckaby was sometimes depressed.

June 20 and 28th 2007; 2 fires with MH POI..........CA
2008 connected with drugging a 7 yr. old
by 2009 goes to drugging Sandra and a few months later murder of Sandra.
What a short timeline..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member