Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox Conviction Overturned #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting, I never thought of the bathroom as beiing cleaned. Do you have a picture of some of these areas that suggest that so I can form an opinion as well? The tap didn't seem cleaned to me and that's the only original picture I've seen.

I agree. I never thought that either, considering that they left a big old bloody foot print right in the middle of the floor.

If the bathroom was the focus of the ONLY clean up in the whole house, then how could they possibly miss that bathmat?

What's even more odd, there is indeed evidence of cleanup in the murder room on the floor, but no one EVER wants to discuss it.

Blood is not the only thing that lights up with Luminol. It is activated by iron in blood, but iron can come from many other sources. Copper will activate it too, as will most oxidizing agents (such as bleach).

It can show the investigator where blood might be, but it does not show that blood IS there.

yes, of course. But as I said, looking at those photos and seeing luminol splatter on the booties and ruler, are you saying iron was all over those things? Bleach was all over them? What's the answer for luminol glowing on the investigator's booties and his ruler in splatter patterns?

In the murder of Meredith thus making her followers wished for her millions off of poor dead Meredith.

Maybe she will keep her mouth shut and her fans can just send money directly.

all imo

She will not make millions from Meredith's murder, she will make millions from her story of going to Italy and being wrongfully accused of murder. Meredith's story is tragic but so is Amanda's. They are not the same however. They are just a footnote in each others story.

Amanda's story is NOT about Meredith.

Excuse me for being lazy :) There are plenty of pictures available on the internet of the bathroom and the trace on the side of the door. The bathmat is stained with blood spots but the floor is clean. There is also only half a footprint on there. Where is the other half? The traces on the door and the sink are described as to have been part of a larger trace. This was described in the Massei report. Especially the trace on the side of the door is telling as it seems logical that this trace was forgotten during cleaning if you close the door.

As was the other half of the footprint left on the bathmat. Not sure why one cleans half a footprint and leaves the other half in plain sight.

Because, his story was that he didn't do it. It was easier for him to stick to that story and their appeal was a chance for him to do that. He isn't going to confess. It is convenient for him that someone else is convicted because it supports his story.

If he really had nothing to worry about in terms of his sentence, then why wouldn't he just confess? He either cares about it, or he doesn't, but he still feels the need to pass blame on someone else (hence his support of convictions being upheld). The only other scenario would be that he really is innocent. Seems unlikely to me.

Also, can he make money off this story? I'd say keeping himself relevant, so he can make money after his short prison sentence is great motivation, too. If he makes enough noise, reporters might pay attention and pay for his story. Also, in light of the mess made of the DNA, I don't know how possible it is for him to get his DNA evidence looked at again, but his rattling might be to help that cause as well.

She will not make millions from Meredith's murder, she will make millions from her story of going to Italy and being wrongfully accused of murder. Meredith's story is tragic but so is Amanda's. They are not the same however. They are just a footnote in each others story.

Amanda's story is NOT about Meredith.

So you agree with those who say AK didn't lose any sleep over the MK's death?

My first impression of Rep 140 posted above was of a drip going down almost a foot in length. However, the more I look at it, the streak may just be an artifact of the wood. The color of the wood presents some difficulty in making the determination on this. Attaching a blowup.

Very strange. Looks like a knick in the wood made AFTER the substance dripped down. Just looking at the drip, I can't see how it would have curved to continue around that lighter piece of wood, otherwise.

Respectfully bolded by me.

We should all be very careful about using photographs and small video shots to judge people's characters for good or ill. Here's why:

Ever wonder why press photographers take zillions of photos in a row of their subjects? This is so that their editors can shop through a wide variety of angles and expressions etc until they find one that conveys the impression that they desire. Snipping video to show things like laughter or smiles without the surrounding context is a similar trick of the trade. A good media editor with enough material could make Mother Theresa look as evil as Hitler, or vice versa. The tools of propaganda did not die with Goebbels, they just got more subtle and effective, and fell into the hands of the private sector.

And a good example is AK's case. I have seen some downright evil looking pictures of her, pictures with her nipples protruding etc, all to give a certain impression of her. Now that she's free, we've seen softer, kinder pictures from the dotting press. "I'm your biggest fan. I'll follow you until you love me. Pappa papparazzi!"

You said that so sweet!

I do know that but thank you for explaining in case I didn’t.

Poor thing havin to make her millions off a wonderful girl’s murder.

Just my opinion

You can see it that way or she could be making millions off her own horrid 4 year ordeal of being held and falsely accused of murdering her friend, losing her 4 years of her life to a dank cell, being bombarded every waking moment by rumors and insults, sexually harrassed, railroaded, and fearful of other prisoners. Just another view.

Seeing all the pictures of Ak's every move is kind of upsetting. I wish the reporters would let her have a moment's peace. Take some pics of RS! What's he doing about right now?

Speaking of RS, did we discuss this already? He claims abuse in prison.

italian-publication-criticized-for-having-knife-giveaway-with-amanda-knox-issue

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/13/reffa...x-boyfriend-posing-identificaton-card-window/

As was the other half of the footprint left on the bathmat. Not sure why one cleans half a footprint and leaves the other half in plain sight.
The other half was on the bathmat. To mop the floor you need to put the bathmat aside. Who knows when they put it back. AK might have only put it back that morning. Then what do you do? You get rid of the whole bathmat or you make up a silly story like 'bathmat surfing' to explain for the footprint (if she even recognized it as a footprint). She simply chose to make up the silly story.

This thread is now closed.

It appears the thread has been reduced to talking about moderation - after I respectfully requested that you send pm's and not further clutter the thread and discussing the appearance of innocent people in a mean-spirited way.

Neither subject has anything to do with Meredith, AK, RS or other case players or the facts of the case.

Until new info comes out, this case is closed.

Thank you all for your participation. Often this thread was enjoyable to moderate and I learned a lot from all of you. You are all good posters and my wish for all of you is that you end up on different threads where you are all on the same side and that you don't let the differences of opinion in this case keep you from being posting buddies in other threads :)

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member