Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

There are no words. There weren't words enough to provide comfort when Susan went missing, there are even fewer now. I will say that when I heard the news about the boys, my first tear was for them. My second was for the grandparents because my thoughts immediately flew to them.

To the Cox family and friends, I can't find any words to express how sorry I am...so very sorry.

I can't even imagine the pain you are facing right now. Please know that we pray for you and send our love to all of Susan's family and friends. We are all with you.

Can't even fathom the pain you must be feeling; I weep for the loss of Susan, Charlie and Braden.

Each soul leaves a legacy of love...
Each memory a bridge to comfort
And connect one heart to another forever

- Author Unknown
:heartbeat:

I've been thinking about this ever since I heard the news. I am so very sorry. I am thinking of you and hoping that you will one day find peace.

To Chuck and Judy Cox and other Family and Friends of Susan, Charlie and Braden...

I send my most heartfelt thoughts and prayers. I am hoping that your belief that Susan is with her boys will sustain you and help give you strength. I am so shattered by what happened to Susan, Charlie and Braden. I cannot begin to understand the grief that you are feeling. The ripple of sadness is felt by many, adults and children alike.

I serve as a Guardian Ad Litem in Florida and I have seem a lot of sad and dysfunctional families and the effects that it has on innocent children. Please take comfort in knowing that Charlie and Braden were able to spend their last few months in your loving and stable home. They were such adorable and precious little boys.

I was a first grade teacher for 33 years and feel so sorry for Charlie's classmates and teachers. I am sure that they will forever be touched by their memories of Charlie. I am also sure that Braden friends will also hold his memories in their hearts.

My final prayer is:

Dear God...Please Bring Susan Home to Those That Love and Miss Her!

I have never posted before today. This is just an unspeakable tragedy. There are simply no words. I give my prayers to the Cox family but it just is not enough.

To all who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden:
My deepest prayers are with you. I do believe in our lord Jesus Christ and believe Susan and her beloved boys are in the arms of Christ.
Dr Dona

To the Cox family and Susan's friends:

Blessed awakenings to the two boys when they find themselves in the arms of their mother.

May you have the strength to continue the search for Susan. Know that Susan, Charlie and Braden were loved by many around the world.

There are no words of comfort that is going to ease your pain even a tiny, tiny bit.

Bless you in your time of grief.

eleph

To everyone who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden, especially the Cox family and Kiirsi:

My heart has been shattered, and I was literally doubled over with grief, but I know my feelings are miniscule compared to what y'all are experiencing.

May God grant each of you the peace that passes all understanding and hold you close in his arms....our God IS an awesome God!!

There are simply no words to say how very sorry I feel for the loss of your grandchildren. Your strength and faith shine through your every word and your every gesture. Please know that I am praying for you and your family and friends and for peace in your hearts.

Dearest Cox Family and Friends of Susan,

No one should have to go through all that you have had to endure for the last few years. I am so very sorry for your losses. I pray that your pain is eased and that you can find comfort in days to come.

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Cox and all of Susan's friends & family,

My heart and prayers go out to you in this time of tremendous grief. I saw how your hearts were breaking on Nancy Grace tonight and I cried along with you.

May the Lord bless you and comfort you. Will keep you close to my heart and in my prayers.

To the Cox family and all their friends, including Kiirsi and everyone who truly loved Susan and her darling sons, remember this: The incredible love that millions of people feel for you all, for Susan and Charlie and Braden, the love that is bursting in so many people's hearts from all over the world, that love is more powerful than evil ever can be.

You know your dear ones are together forever, safe and at peace, and that you will see them again one day. But not having them here, day to day, that is an anguish few can imagine. It is not fair, it is not right and it never should have happened.

And, while it can never be the same as having them here, in the flesh, I know that they are here with you, every day, and are surrounding you with their love and their light. Please, when the pain feels unbearable, reach out to them for strength. They will give it to you.

So many in the world are weeping with you, most of us never having met your beautiful family. So many in the world are feeling despair for you. And that is proof that evil did not win. Evil died that day that Charlie and Braden were murdered. But love, it continues on and on and on, in the hearts of so many who have hungered for justice for Susan, who worried about your boys, who felt anguish at the torture you were put through for so long, just because you were searching for the truth about your beautiful Susan and wanted to protect her darling sons. And, it continues on in the love you have for Susan and her babies and in the eternal love they will have for you.

Evil can only extinguish itself. Goodness and innocence cannot be destroyed. Susan, Charlie and Braden, they exist and always will.

God bless you. I hope you can find strength in the words of all of us who mourn with you and in your faith which guarantees your ultimate reunion.

Debbie, I watched an interview on one of the Utah channels where you were speaking. You brought me to tears. I just wanted to say, without your concern for Charlie and Braden and Susan, LE would never have gotten to the house so quickly. They would have never seen the wet spot in the carpet or the fans drying it. Your actions that morning set the tone for the case; you got the help needed at the right time to show LE there was a problem.

I am sorry that you have had to go through this; you are a strong woman, one I have much respect for. You are the meaning of the word sister-friend, thank you for being there for Susan. While you may think it didn't help, it did. The case is being investigated and there will be answers. Take care and hugs to you, Jacie.

Many hearts will be with you today as you lay precious Charlie and Braden to rest. My deepest sympathies and prayers are with you.

May God hold you in His loving arms around and give you peace. May the happy memories of Susan, Charlie and Braden that you hold so dear bring you comfort. May knowing that Charlie and Braden are being held in their mothers arms, help to ease your unbearable grief.

:bump:

I am sure as the shock wears off, the people who love Susan and the boys will need good wishes more than ever.

:(

I am good friends with some members of the Cox family. I have been following this case for quite some time now. My heart breaks over this. The members I know have a deep faith in God. I know that is what gets them through this.

Dear Cox Family, other loved ones and friends,
My heart is broken for the loss you all are experiencing. Please know that people all over the US are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back