Mexico Mexico - Blasa Palomo, 38, Blasa Palomo, 18, Perla Ercia, 38, from TX, Nuevo Laredo, 3 Mar 2021

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MISSING: Blasa Guadalupe Palomo, 38, Blasa Guadalupe “Lupita” Palomo, 18, and Perla Ercia, 38. Last seen March 3 in a white 2014 Toyota Corolla (TX FVS0792) as they entered Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. Please call 210-225-6741 or visit https://tips.fbi.gov with any information.

EwEFkApXYAAhg4-

https://twitter.com/FBISanAntonio/status/1369381879183515650/photo/1

E5B5VKUGO5BS5CC4DJF5H3TGNI.jpg

FBI looking for Texas women who vanished in Mexico

Not much info to go on. Why were they going to Mexico? When were they supposed to come back?

More info.

According to the FBI, the women went to Nuevo Laredo so Perla could visit an eye doctor for an eye infection. There were no indications any of the women did not plan to return.

Although the whereabouts of the three women are unknown at this time, it is believed they are still in Mexico and may be the victims of a kidnapping.

FBI Searching for Three Missing Texas Women

Also, some concerning info in the article, Blasa (the 18 year old) needs multiple medications daily and she doesn't have them with her. Perla is a new mother, her child is only 3-4 weeks old. Blasa also has children. I can't imagine that those women would be gone for so long voluntarily.

:eek: This scares me! When you combine an unlicensed body sculpting business with the fact that the FBI believes they may have been kidnapped, it makes me wonder whether they were in contact with folks in the harvesting business.

A few questions I have:
1. Does anyone have more details about Perla's eye infection?
2. When/how did her eye become infected?
3. Do we know how long the Palomos have been acquainted with Perla?
4. Are the 3 ladies family or longtime friends?

ETA - Perla started working w/the Palomos in Jan 2019 according to this post on her FB.
Started New Job at Dream Curves Body Sculpting
January 16, 2019

And finally, who is running the business and FB page now that Blasa Guadalupe Palomo has been missing for over a month? The last post was made yesterday. :confused:

Whereabouts of women possibly kidnapped in Nuevo Laredo still unknown
March 14, 2021Updated: March 14, 2021 3:23 p.m.

Blasa Guadalupe Palomo is listed on her Facebook as founder and owner at Dream Curves Body Sculpting, a business that does not appear to have the necessary license to operate, according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.

Dream Curves Body Sculpting FB page
Blasa MX Palomo FB page
Blasa Palomo FB page
Blasa Palomo FB page (I think she's the 18yo, Lupita)
Perla Ercia FB page

FBI searching for three women who went missing in Nuevo Laredo

No new updates, but any curiosity I had about someone harming them in Texas, while telling authorities they disappeared in Mexico, is gone. It looks like they were seen crossing the border on surveillance footage, considering authorities know the exact date, time and make/model of the car they were in.

I do hope they are found, for the sake of their families. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back