Mexico Mexico - Homeless American man in Mexico; does not remember his name

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Rodriguez89, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Sympathy for the less fortunate.

Thanks Giuco for your well-known analysises. The first thing I noticed; black eye and the scar. Also very strange white fingernails and if you ask me he has very bad teeth. (no judgment meant here, just observing) I looked at so many post-mortem pics and that is not nice at all, but seeing a living person suffering....that gets to me even more. But for all we know he can be homeless by choice.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Elainera likes this.

2. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Sympathy for the less fortunate.

tarabull and keeleydoll like this.
  3. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

bbm White fingernails can be genetic or if they appear later in life can point to chronic liver disease.

Bad teeth could be from living on the road for too long, also from (possibly former) drug use.

keeleydoll and Bit of hope like this.
  4. Rodriguez89

Rodriguez89 New Member

I saw the video of someone approaching him but couldn't really see his teeth. How can you tell? You got a good eye! For the most part he looks relatively healthy, a bit underweight and dirty. In fact, I believe he is quite a handsome guy behind all the filth. I can't help but think that perhaps he has not been homeless for a long time or he goes to a shelter of some sort. If only we knew!

That def a possibility. Poor guy! Although it doesn't sound like he wants to be helped either.

Bit of hope and Elainera like this.