Presumed Located MEXICO - Nekendra Karen Kingston, 49, Playa del Carmen, 9 Aug 2023 *American missing while staying at resort*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
abc13.com

American woman Nekendra Karen Kingston goes missing while staying at Mexico resort

• Nekendra Karen Kingston was staying at the Barcelo Hotel in Playa del Carmen.
  • The 49-yr-old has been missing since Aug. 9, and her family filed a complaint Aug. 19.
  • Local authorities said they opened an investigation into her disappearance.

New post on her Twitter (X)

August 20, 2023: My sincere and deeply heartfelt apologies to those who I’ve caused worry and distress due to my long-term silence and absence. Without going into details, the expression “truth is stranger than fiction” accurately describes the last 30 days of my life. I can state with the utmost confidence that I am currently safe from harm because of the power of your prayers and God’s good grace.

It seems that she is a vax conspiracy theorist so she might have stepped on some toes and gotten involved with some unusual people.

I am so glad to hear she has come forward and announced that she is safe. I'm sure her family and friends are thrilled to know that she is ok.

An investigation has been launched after an American woman went missing while staying at a resort in Mexico.

Officials say that Nekendra Karen Kingston was a guest at the Barcelo Hotel in Playa del Carmen, reported ABC News.

Ms Kingston, 49, has not been heard from since 9 August, and her family filed a complaint on 19 August.

7bb6da8fd32f3b0feecbfcca787296d6

The family of an American woman reported missing while staying at a resort in Mexico claim they have now heard from her.

Officials had said that Nekendra Karen Kingston was a guest at the Barcelo Hotel in Playa del Carmen when she disappeared, reported ABC News.

Ms Kingston, 49, had not been heard from since 9 August, and her family filed a complaint on 19 August.

But her brother took to X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, to post an update on his sister.

“My sister Karen Kingston has spoken with the family today. She is safe and getting healthy. Thank you for all the prayers! They have been answered. There will be more to say in the upcoming days,” wrote Ron Kuchler on X

Last edited:
She references a strange last 30 days. But if she went missing on the 9th, what was going on before that? I’m glad she has been located, but certainly does sound like more to the story, whether she has met someone in Mexico prior to her disappearance or mental health struggles, I don’t know. JMO

From her Substack linked above:

“To put some context around my extended period of silence and absence from all media, after returning from Florida on July 25, 2023, I called and spoke with Ernest Luque. Ernest is a Director from Alpha Special Services (a security firm that offers armed security guards). After our initial conversation that morning, I had a second call with Ernest in the afternoon, during which he informed me that he was a former Pentagon employee and FBI agent; and that he had access to many government files. Ernest informed me that according to some of these government files, some of the research I had been speaking about and “my messaging” had gotten myself onto an alleged government ‘hit list’ and that my life was in grave danger.”

I really do wonder about her mental health. I hope for her family's sake that she is ok.
If she was into conspiracy theories that might have been a signal that she needed help. (Although there are many, many people into conspiracy theories who are "fine".)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back