MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Why would Franz kill Ally?
2. Was Ally physically abused as a child, teen in her own home?
3. Why would Nikki cover for Franz?

Not “physically” abused... Ally was emotionally, mentally, and verbally abused by Franz her entire life. (And so was Nikki, hence why Ally had wanted to get Nikki out of that house with Franz)
If this fact wasn’t relevant to Ally’s murder than why did Nikki immediately deny it and then suddenly pointed the finger at me the second I brought this fact to light?

Nikki showed her hand in that instant!
That’s when I knew I was really on to something. Then the subquent lies about me in the interviews immediately following...
Case closed in my view.

Now why? I don’t know. I can’t pretend to know why exactly Franz killed Ally.. OR why Nikki is covering for Franz...

All I know is me bringing up Franz’s relationship with Ally and how Franz treated Ally hit a deep nerve and sent Nikki into complete panick, denial, and deflection mode... and I think I know why.

Not “physically” abused... Ally was emotionally, mentally, and verbally abused by Franz her entire life. (And so was Nikki, hence why Ally had wanted to get Nikki out of that house with Franz)
If this fact wasn’t relevant to Ally’s murder than why did Nikki immediately deny it and then suddenly pointed the finger at me the second I brought this fact to light?

That’s when I knew I was really on to something. Then the subquent lies about me in the interviews immediately following...
Case closed in my view.

Now why? I don’t know. I can’t pretend to know why exactly Franz killed Ally.. OR why Nikki is covering for Franz...

All I know is me bringing up Franz’s relationship with Ally and how Franz treated Ally hit a deep nerve and sent Nikki into complete panick, denial, and deflection mode... and I think I know why.
Thank you for replying.

Why?????? What set Nikki off?

Thank you for replying.

Why?????? What set Nikki off?

I think Nikki, at the bare minimum, suspects her own husband and is in denial.... but that’s only the bare minimum.
I really think it’s more than that.
I’ve seen her repeatedly change her story about where she was at the time Ally was killed and the overall events of that day more generally.

The way Nikki suddenly claimed that undisclosed shotgun found in their house was “her shotgun”.

The account where Nikki wrote all of that and made it appear as if Franz wrote it.

The way she jumps in and answers questions for Franz when she isn’t comfortable letting him answer.

The way Nikki won’t let any of the family speak to the media... I think she’s afraid someone might slip... Which is exactly why you never hear from any aunt, uncles, cousins, friends, etc...
Nikki made it clear since the beginning that NO ONE was allowed to speak to the media without her explicit permission!
The one time Nikki allowed one friend to speak it was deliberately to defend Franz and she picked a distant friend who was completely unaware of their actual relationship.

It’s also why Nikki refused to let me talk to the media or do any interviews... and the second I stepped out of line and went on CWD she turned on me all guns blazing because Nikki knew EXACTLY what I was going to say!
That’s why she turned on me. That’s why she hates me...

And I could go on and on and on...

Make no mistake!!! NIKKI is running this show!

Last edited:

Case closed in my view.

Parents have killed their children for no reason other than to make the other parent suffer. It happens far too often.

Look at the case of the three Skelton boys in S.E. Michigan. Those three little boys disappeared without a trace. Years later, their mother remains heart-broken.

Nikki could very well be a battered woman who feels she has no one else other than Franz. If she really is involved, I hope she does the right thing and bring justice for Ally.

Nikki could very well be a battered woman who feels she has no one else other than Franz. If she really is involved, I hope she does the right thing and bring justice for Ally.

Bingo!
That’s what most of my friend, family, coworkers believe as well.
Some version of battered woman syndrome definitely makes sense.

I think Nikki, at the bare minimum, suspects her own husband and is in denial.... but that’s only the bare minimum.
I really think it’s more than that.
I’ve seen her repeatedly change her story about where she was at the time Ally was killed and the overall events of that day more generally.

The way Nikki suddenly claimed that undisclosed shotgun found in their house was “her shotgun”.

The account where Nikki wrote all of that and made it appear as if Franz wrote it.

The way she jumps in and answers questions for Franz when she isn’t comfortable letting him answer.

The way Nikki won’t let any of the family speak to the media... I think she’s afraid someone might slip... Which is exactly why you never hear from any aunt, uncles, cousins, friends, etc...
Nikki made it clear since the beginning that NO ONE was allowed to speak to the media without her explicit permission!
The one time Nikki allowed one friend to speak it was deliberately to defend Franz and she picked a distant friend who was completely unaware of their actual relationship.

It’s also why Nikki refused to let me talk to the media or do any interviews... and the second I stepped out of line and went on CWD she turned on me all guns blazing because Nikki knew EXACTLY what I was going to say!
That’s why she turned on me. That’s why she hates me...

And I could go on and on and on...

Make no mistake!!! NIKKI is running this show!

The measures some will go to in order to protect their abuser can be astonishing.

Everyone in my family knew, loved, and adored Ally. Ally and I had just went to big family barbecue 4th of July weekend at my aunt’s house.
Of course they adored her! I can't begin to fathom your loss. {{Hugs}}

No, but they know this entire situation extensively. They knew how close I was to Nikki after Ally passed away and they all watched how Nikki turned on me the second I brought up Franz.

Do you think it was a wise move to constantly try to coerce Niki into believing that her husband killed her daughter?

You said you forced or mentioned the topic to her several times before she turned against you.

Wouldn't that be the detectives job to open up that sort of dialogue with her?

Maybe you could have handled that better. Jmo

Do you think it was a wise move to constantly try to coerce Niki into believing that her husband killed her daughter?

You said you forced or mentioned the topic to her several times before she turned against you.

The police said the parents are suspects along with others so I doubt the mother is opening up about anything with the detectives. JMO

I'm with you Dexter. It could be dangerous. Leave that kind of work to the professionals

Goodness. It doesn’t stop, does it? o_O I’ve seen several VI’s treated this way and run off of the forums. If anyone is reading and thinking about becoming a VI, I hope they don’t read these cases, it would be an immediate turn off. It’s becoming hard to read even for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member