MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing up CM's post from May 5.

"The only weapon that I actually own and kept in my apartment was my crossbow."

All the guns I hunt with are technically my dads gun. He’s kind of gun safety nut lol so he always keeps them locked up in a gun safe in his basement unless were using them. He lives out in Belleville.

And yes, the 2 shotguns that my dad owns we’re tested, cleared, and returned to him a few days later. We also agreed to let them search my dads house and our hunting cabin up north.
One thing that’s actually worth noting here is that during the searches they weren’t just looking for shotguns. They were also searching for a “specific kind of shotgun shells” but they didn’t say what kind they were searching for."

"
I’ve been sleeping with a rifle inbetween my mattresses since the CWD interview aired.
I live with my brother and we don’t let my niece play outside anymore.
So to answer your question... yes! I fear for my life, as well as my families lives, everyday! And will continue to do so until Nikki and Franz are arrested!
I basically live in a nightmare where any moment Franz could be around the corner with a gun.

Care to address this inconsistency?

All the guns I hunt with are technically my dads gun. He’s kind of gun safety nut lol so he always keeps them locked up in a gun safe in his basement unless were using them. He lives out in Belleville.

And yes, the 2 shotguns that my dad owns we’re tested, cleared, and returned to him a few days later. We also agreed to let them search my dads house and our hunting cabin up north.
One thing that’s actually worth noting here is that during the searches they weren’t just looking for shotguns. They were also searching for a “specific kind of shotgun shells” but they didn’t say what kind they were searching for."

"

He said he lives with his brother so I think it is probably not his gun. Or he has got it since Ally's murder which would be understandable. As the murder was 2 years ago and he explained the situation then, why do you think it is an inconsistency?

"

There isn’t one. This is my dads rifle that he let me barrow to go coyote hunting with a buddy right before the crime watch daily interview. After I saw the interviews and realized I could be in danger my dad told me to hold on to it just in case Franz comes to the house.

There isn’t one. This is my dads rifle that he let me barrow to go coyote hunting with a buddy right before the crime watch daily interview. After I saw the interviews and realized I could be in danger my dad told me to hold on to it just in case Franz comes to the house.

When did the CWD interview occur?

@Combatmedic2121

This concerns me greatly. With the two year mark coming up in less than two weeks, now would be a great time to start reaching out to the media to see if they can get a story out.

I have been trying to figure out what I can do to help keep Ally in the public eye and thought perhaps I could reach out to Vera Hogan as she has covered the case more consistently than anyone else that I am aware of.

Have you already approached Vera to see if she would be interested? When did you last speak to her?

Vera Hogan and I had a falling out after I found out she had information she had never disclosed to LE about Franz and Nikki’s behaviors that seemed suspicious. Vera deliberately withheld this information from LE because she was afraid it would eventually get back to Nikki that she had went to the investigators about Franz’s behavior during multiple interviews.
Vera was afraid of the Public backlash and how it might affect her readership if it came out that she, herself, had suspicions of Nikki and Franz (the poor grieving parents)... so she stayed silent.
Vera eventually went to the LE with the information but I was disgusted that she put her own reputation ahead of getting justice for Alex.

Last edited:
Vera Hogan and I had a falling out after I found out she had information she had never disclosed to LE about Franz and Nikki’s behaviors that seemed suspicious. Vera deliberately withheld this information from LE because she was afraid it would eventually get back to Nikki that she had went to the investigators about Franz’s behavior during multiple interviews.
Vera was afraid of the Public backlash and how it might affect her readership if it came out that she, herself, had suspicions of Nikki and Franz (the poor grieving parents)... so she stayed silent.
Vera eventually went to the LE with the information but I was disgusted that she put her own reputation ahead of getting justice for Alex.
How did you find out that she had this information? Were you and Vera close friends at some point?

Hmmm. . . LE either has surveillance video or they don’t have surveillance video. According to this interview, LE doesn’t have surveillance video:
Crime Watch Daily Chris Hanson questions LE -
:16
CWD - You have no eye witness?
LE - No eye witness
CWD - No surveillance videos?
LE - None
CWD - No DNA?
LE - No DNA

Combatmedic2121 indicated that LE did not take a DNA sample from him leading me to believe LE did not have the killer's DNA. But this is the first time I've seen it in the media.

I haven't found anything specifically about polygraph results, but this article makes it sound like they can lie about pretty much anything they want.
I'm wondering if the person who took the test can request the results?

https://www.njmoorelaw.com/10-ways-police-can-lie-to-you

Thanks so much for this link, flourish. Wow -- I have to say, I had no idea of the extent of possible deceptions...and I also now wonder if the polygraph-taker can request the results.

Not that I ever believed polygraphs are 100% accurate (I realize they can be beat by some people, and there are reasons they yield false results for others), but I have, at least, paid attention to if someone "passed" or not.

That article was an education, tx much.

How did you find out that she had this information? Were you and Vera close friends at some point?

Vera contacted me after the CWD interview saying she believes me and had suspicions of her own about Franz and Nikki. We started emailing back and forth multiple times a day over a couple months.
I told her the back story with Nikki and I. How Nikki’s behaviors and stories changed over time as she noticed I was growing suspicion of Franz.
That the ONLY reason Nikki claimed she suddenly suspected me was because she knew I was going to bring up Franz and Ally’s toxic relationship on CWD.
Vera also agreed, as someone who’s done the majority of interviews with Franz and Nikki, that there’s ZERO chance that Franz wrote what’s on Ally’s page.
It was deliberately made to look like Franz, but it was Nikki all the way.
I could go on and on, we discussed many things... but at the end of the day Vera feared how this might affect her public reputation, and refused to report on any of it.

I just have no respect for someone who places their own reputation above getting justice for Alex. We haven’t spoken in a few months now.

On the First 48. Cops would usually lie to a suspect about having witnesses to get a confession.

But not 1 time do they show actual surveillance images to a suspect if none exist.

So either the images are from the local gas station or a nearby home.

I have to admit, I laughed when I saw you begin your post with "On the First 48"...I thought for sure you'd refer to an example on your own show, lol!

Good points though, DexterMorgan. :)

I think you know this. It is upthread.

Yes I support the VI as Tricia and mods have asked us too. We are lucky to have a VI on this thread. We would have zero info otherwise.

They did? I sure missed us being told to support him. I thought we were to be polite and not directly accuse CM of murder. moo

bbm

Thanks so much for this link, flourish. Wow -- I have to say, I had no idea of the extent of possible deceptions...and I also now wonder if the polygraph-taker can request the results.

Not that I ever believed polygraphs are 100% accurate (I realize they can be beat by some people, and there are reasons they yield false results for others), but I have, at least, paid attention to if someone "passed" or not.

That article was an education, tx much.

You can’t request them, or at least I couldn’t. I tried repeatedly while they were trying to pressure me into a confession and they told me “no”. So there’s that... haha

No, not really anymore. There was a guy she worked with on her floor who seemed to have a shady history and Ally had made it well known she did not like him. He would regularly make inappropriate comments to other female nurses and cheat on his wife with different coworkers at the hospital on different nights. He lied a few times about various things... he was actually fired a few months after Alex was killed for “faking a work place injury”.

He (won’t mention his name here) was my main suspect early on...
It was nikki’s Behaviors over time that threw up red flags and drastically changed my focus.
As soon as I made Franz my main focus, started digging around, asking more questions, watching Nikki’s behaviors... it became more obvious.
But then... after CWD interview and Nikki said she “suddenly suspected me”... the lies she told... the way I watched Nikki panic and try to deflect away, point the finger at me, and deny the truth about Franz and Ally’s actual relationship..

It’s hard to explain how I felt when I saw all that...
Part of it was relief.. like “ok, the search is over, I’m on to them now”...
Part of it was pure shock and horror and disgust.
Part was guilt for letting Ally go back home that morning.
It’s hard to discribe honestly.

So no, I no longer suspect that guy she worked with. I’m 99% confident at this point Franz played a role in Ally’s murder.

You were talking about the guy at the hospital that you suspected early on but don't suspect anymore. He evidently faked an injury and is no longer there.

Can you share if you're still working at the same hospital or somewhere else? I would imagine that keeping up with this case is a full time job.

After I saw the interviews and realized I could be in danger my dad told me to hold on to it just in case Franz comes to the house.

I think you should be more worried about (the 1st main suspect) Perigo tying up loose ends.

R2rOS.png

You were talking about the guy at the hospital that you suspected early on but don't suspect anymore. He evidently faked an injury and is no longer there.

Can you share if you're still working at the same hospital or somewhere else? I would imagine that keeping up with this case is a full time job.

I still work at the same hospital, same unit..
Neuroscience Intensive care unit... brain tumors, strokes, aneurysms, head trauma, etc.
And yes, it’s like having two full time jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels