Found Deceased MI - Alison Sargent, 25, Bellevue, Eaton County, 4 Mar 2020

True but that only provides what she purchased and time of checkout. They know she was there & left. Food or liquor run, perhaps? Did she even go in Meijer? Seen enter & leaving is vague, could be the store or the lot. Did she use the ATM? Did she need cash for some reason? Have a friend working 3rd shift she wanted to chat with for a sec’? So many possibilities.
Her phone gps might have led LE to Meijer, we just don’t know......yet.

My response was in reference to you saying a tip led them to Meijer. I just pointed out one of many other ways than a tip is how they captured her leaving the store.

*Bump*

How can Alison leave Meijer at 12:38am when the store closes at 10pm?

https://www.meijer.com/shop/en/store/316/?cmpid=OLA:040319:GoogleGrocery

The Meijer gas station is open 24 hrs. So I think she was seen at the gas station. This
makes sense because gas stations usually have lots of security cameras.

What was she doing in SW Battle Creek in the middle of the night when she lives in
Pennfield township, Northeast of Battle Creek?

People that boost cars can be a little off (quirky) and gang related stuff is pretty heinous anyway.MOO

How can Alison leave Meijer at 12:38am when the store closes at 10pm?
Meijer And Harding's Offering Set Aside Hours For Seniors

They only recently altered their closing time, per link.
I still think she was with someone she knew, possibly her boyfriend was at work, and she stepped out for some reason. She was in Bellevue & did not return home after leaving Bellevue, rather stopping at Meijer sounds to me like a last minute booze run, Jmo.

There is a POI in the case, Jose Angel Juarez. The POI and Alison were acquainted. They have at least 1 facebook friend in common.
"Pignataro said Juarez, an acquaintance, remains a person of interest in the death of Alison Sargent, 25, of Pennfield. Her burned body was found along River Road in Emmett Township but investigators have not disclosed the cause of death."
Person of interest in Battle Creek homicide facing weapons charges
At this point, it is unclear to me whether Alison and Jose were romantically involved, or what motive Juarez could have had.

There is a POI in the case, Jose Angel Juarez. The POI and Alison were acquainted. They have at least 1 facebook friend in common.
"Pignataro said Juarez, an acquaintance, remains a person of interest in the death of Alison Sargent, 25, of Pennfield. Her burned body was found along River Road in Emmett Township but investigators have not disclosed the cause of death."
Person of interest in Battle Creek homicide facing weapons charges
At this point, it is unclear to me whether Alison and Jose were romantically involved, or what motive Juarez could have had.

Here's his fb profile: Jose Juarez

He's married according to that.

Battle Creek Man Charged With Murder, Mutilation Of Missing Woman Found Burned

JUNE 19 2020 article

Jose Juarez of Battle Creek was arrested Thursday and charged with open murder, mutilation of a dead body, and firearms chagres in the death 25-year-old Alison Sargent.

Juarez was arraigned Thursday at Calhoun County District Court and is scheduled to appear for a preliminary exam on July 27.

Michigan Department of Corrections records show he is a convicted felon, with priors including larceny in a building an a concealed carry violation.

Battle Creek Man Charged With Murder, Mutilation Of Missing Woman Found Burned

JUNE 19 2020 article

Jose Juarez of Battle Creek was arrested Thursday and charged with open murder, mutilation of a dead body, and firearms chagres in the death 25-year-old Alison Sargent.

Juarez was arraigned Thursday at Calhoun County District Court and is scheduled to appear for a preliminary exam on July 27.

Michigan Department of Corrections records show he is a convicted felon, with priors including larceny in a building an a concealed carry violation.

Oh no --

The Kalamazoo Gazette reported that police believe Juarez and Sargent were in a relationship.

Thanks for update , I had read the relationship between them somewhere and my gut just dropped..... Dangerous business DV. So sorry for Alison and her loved ones :(

The obituary for Alison stated there would be a viewing. Isn't a viewing with an open coffin? I'm just wondering if only part of her body was burnt. Possibly where he thought his DNA might be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back