GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

from the article:

HARTFORD, Mich. (WOOD) - A tip there was a vehicle spotted in the area of Amy Henslee's home around the time she disappeared Monday is information her husband also heard. And he told 24 Hour News 8 he knows the driver.

"It was actually a relative of mine, a cousin," he said. "And he told me he came, but nobody was here. But the neighbor tells me that she seen a girl get in the truck, but she couldn't be 100% that it was Amy."

He added, "You never know. At this time you can't rule anything out 'cause something happened to my wife."

AH, yes, the infamous cousin was seen picking up "a girl" at the Henslee's in a truck.

Poor Amy. This is not looking good at all.

Reporting on WDIV now: Husband not a suspect. Pickup truck seen at the Henslee home believed to belong to the cousin.

So James' cousin tells James he stopped by the house and Amy was not home. Maybe James then tells his Dad about his cousin stopping by because it seems kind of fishy to him. Then Amy's FIL (James' Dad) calls in about this place that is now being searched where the blood was found? Hmmmm.

So have we established that the property on which the large amount of blood was found at the trailer was the cousin's property--or, let's say, his parents'?

Yikes. So the cousin has a truck, admitted to visiting the house (but no one was home) and neighbor likely saw her getting into this truck, and now there is blood in a trailer that belongs to a relative (who wants to guess that it is the cousin?). Does anyone know the address to the hunting trailer so we can look up property records and see if it is the same cousin?

A spokesman for the family of Amy Henslee says police searching for the missing woman found a pool of blood in a trailer belonging to a relative.

WZZM 13 News spoke to a member of Henslee's family, who learned of the police discovery Wednesday afternoon.

Police dog teams followed a trail from Henslee's home in Hartford Township to the trailer, where the blood was discoverd.

The trailer belongs to a relative of the Henslees.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=151024&catid=14

A spokesman for the family of Amy Henslee says police searching for the missing woman found a pool of blood in a trailer belonging to a relative.

WZZM 13 News spoke to a member of Henslee's family, who learned of the police discovery Wednesday afternoon.

Police dog teams followed a trail from Henslee's home in Hartford Township to the trailer, where the blood was discovered.

The trailer belongs to a relative of the Henslees.

[/B]

Amazing, Those search dogs are simply amazing ... they followed the scent from the Henslee's home all the way to the trailer, though Amy went there in a truck. Wow.

Yep, cousin stopped by and did something to get Amy into that truck. I bet he told a lie about her children, what else would make a Mother leave her house without a purse? Note? Phone call? She thought it was an emergency.....

The search for a missing Van Buren County mother turned up a pool of blood Thursday.

Amy Henslee of Hartford Township has been missing since Monday.

The Van Buren County Sheriff's Office brought in dogs to search the area around the Henslee house on Thursday, and found a track that led them to a secluded trailer in the woods. Deputies found a pool of blood inside and outside the door of that trailer.

and another snip~

trailer belongs to a relative of the Henslees. Amy's husband, James Henslee, told Newschannel 3 that when he came home on Monday to find his wife missing, he started making phone calls to try and find her. One of those he called was a neighbor who said she had seen a truck at the home.

The description of the truck matched that of a truck owned by the relative who owns the trailer. James said that when he called the relative, they said that they had stopped by the house on Monday between 9:00 and 9:30 am, but found no one home.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-blood...h-for-missing-mother-20110127,0,1289331.story

So.... it sounds as tho this man's own COUSIN has done something to Amy..... how horrible for this family.

:(

A "pool of blood" sounds hinky because (legal) hunting season in Michigan ended on November 30.

Sounds like the cousin did not come out and say he had stopped by either, sounds like the husband asked him after the neighbor said a truck was at the house....not good!

so now we have a neighbor sighting of a relative's truck with a "girl" getting into it...

we have dogs tracking AMY to a trailer owned by the same relative

and there is a pool of blood there... pool...

not a dried splotch... not blood stains... but pool of blood....

LE was very smart to get onto this case well before the 48 hours was up for a missing adult...

and thanks to all things Holy for these dogs... I hope sarx pops in to read what they have done

So we have a neighbor who saw a truck at the home - and a female getting in it.
The description of that truck matches James' cousin.
James calls his cousin asking if he's seen her.
His cousin admits to being at their home but claims no one was home.
Dogs track her scent to to this trailer on property that is owned by the cousin.
They find a pool of blood there.

Not looking good at all. :(

So we have a neighbor who saw a truck at the home.
The description of that truck matches James' cousin.
James calls his cousin asking if he's seen her.
His cousin admits to being at their home but claims no one was home.
Dogs track her scent to to this trailer on property that is owned by the cousin.
They find a pool of blood there.

Not looking good at all. :(
LOL... same post at the same time~! Love it~~~ and love me some Jules too! :great:

ohhhh no! this is awful )=. He could have said you need to come now I saw your husbands car in an accident, etc we have to go over there...this is just so sad.. those poor boys

I can't imagine a trailer/cabin "used for hunting purposes" having a "large amount of blood" or "a pool of blood" - even if it came from an animal...First of all, I've never seen hunters make a pool of blood indoors, and can't imagine it being left there either.

As far as the blood testing, I find it hard to believe LE hasn't already run a presumptive test for human blood, and doesn't know yet what it is.

Sounds like this is gonna be another sad case -- but I'm still hoping that things just don't look so good ATM, but will turn out for the best.

If LE discovered the pool of blood yesterday afternoon, why would they say that they believe Amy is alive at today's press conference ?

I think that it takes well less than 24 hours to establish whether blood is human or animal.

...police searching for the missing woman found a pool of blood in a trailer belonging to a relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member