GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, who is BJB...? That's not who I was looking at. I was looking at PB Jr... but did find a JLB as well -- a "JrLB".

In fact Belimom you could be correct and everyone should be careful reporting about the BJ B because there are quite alot of them, even tho he was the only one that was a friend of the family (male anyhow). The person may not even have a fb account as I read on another site that someone found thru a real estate page a PB (with the spelling we have) listed quite close to where she lives.

started questioning the man at 6pm.... ....... he is still well into that process.... we have to hold tight....

moo....

FYI - I have removed the posts w/ the FB links to "BJB" as it's not confirmed that he's involved in this in anyway.

In fact Belimom you could be correct and everyone should be careful reporting about the BJ B because there are quite alot of them, even tho he was the only one that was a friend of the family (male anyhow). The person may not even have a fb account as I read on another site that someone found thru a real estate page a PB (with the spelling we have) listed quite close to where she lives.

The PB is one I found on ancestry.com and he has a son, PB Jr... PB, the father, also owns property on the road they searched. It's his address that I posted on the first page of this thread.

OK ... I thought we heard the cousin was Phillip B. Jr. Confusing.

Yes... Well, I don't know if we knew that for sure, but that's who I was looking into, only b/c his father owns property near the search address they gave.

Amys mom has confirmed on her fb and there is now an in memory of for Amy on FB. :(

MSP Crime Lab called to blood scene
Amy Henslee has been missing since Monday

Updated: Thursday, 27 Jan 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 27 Jan 2011, 8:51 PM EST

HARTFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) - Officials with the Grand Rapids-based Michigan State Police Crime Lab were called to a Hartford Township residence Thursday night, where blood was found that may be connected to the disappearance of a missing Van Buren County wife and mother of two.

Amy Henslee, 30, hasn't been seen since Monday. The blood, which hasn't been tested for DNA, was found at a property several miles from Henslee's home -- in the 42000 block of Country Road 687.

Some relatives of her husband, James Henslee, own the property. Police were there Thursday evening and into the night, and took one "person in question" from the scene for questioning: a cousin of James.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/MSP-Crime-Lab-called-to-blood-scene

Until we have the name of a POI/suspect, I'm only using initials here:

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

Police shut down traffic Thursday night on County Road 687 in the 42000 block, where the camper is located, as police search the relative's property.

PB owns property at 42785 County Road 687. He has a son, PB Jr. However, I also found a "Jr" -- JLB - in another town. This "Junior" could be a relative who was staying there, or it could be PB Jr who may go by "Jr" and not P.

I am also a first-time poster. I have followed this since Monday. Anyone catch the Steelers hat? I am a lifelong Packer fan who will be rooting for the Steelers this Super Bowl. Maybe that means something to someone here. I was fast enough to read all the FB stuff and i think steroids may have played a part.

I may be slow, but I just realized that once the police determine that the blood is human blood, they can test to see if the DNA in it matches Amy. I hope the people are wrong about her body being found and I hope that she is still alive. It doesn't seem likely though.

It's James's mom that posted (unless Amy's mom did too?). She lives in NC so has to make her way (by bus it seems) to MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa