Found Deceased MI - Armani Kelly - Montoya Givens - Dante Wicker - Missing After Cancelled Performance @ Lounge 31 - Detroit

In an apartment!?!?!?!

Crazy!!!!!

RiP boys!!!!!!

May JUSTICE be served swiftly!!!!!!!

ETA: sorry I see now it doesn't say apartment :blushing: it says in a BUILDING!! My bad again, only human!

THANKS tho CIA for your response.

Last edited:
So sad, My prayers are with these young men and their families.

I find it odd that they arrested a child for having the car and now they found them. Did teen say he found the car at the abandoned apartment? Wondering how they found them. Heartbreaking!

Snipped...
...Investigators were led to the area after obtaining the three men's cellular data. Their three phones "pinged" to the area near the large, abandoned apartment complex. Members of several units from multiple police agencies searched the building, finally discovering the bodies in the basement, beneath old construction equipment. The victims had been shot, a source said.

ETA: There is a schit tonne of 411 at the link...fwiw...LE checked the cell phone of the kid who had the car it led them to an individual...who was taken in for questioning...LE got this IMHO

Last edited:

Found this article...

RIP, young men...
Noting:

A day before the bodies were found, Detroit police brought in a person of interest for questioning, sources told The Detroit News.

At least two of the mothers of the men had been contacted by police about the grisly discovery — though investigators said the remains haven’t been IDed, according to the local paper.

“They told me they found the three bodies. … I don’t know what I’m going to do; how I’m going to bury him,” Given’s mother CF told the paper.

All three men had recently been paroled from prison, where they met one another, according to Kelly’s fiancée.

FEB 2, 2023
[...]

... Wicker, a rapper from Melvindale, was also scheduled to perform at the Lounge 31 party under the stage name "B12," police said.

[...]

Warren police last week arrested a 15-year-old boy driving Kelly's 2017 Chevrolet Equinox without a license plate. A Detroit police source involved in the multi-agency investigation said the teenager told police that a man had told him to pick up the car on Schoolcraft on Detroit's west side.

Police looked in the boy's cellphone, and calls and texts led them to the man, who lives on Ashton on Detroit's northwest side. The man had an outstanding warrant involving alleged fraud, a source said. Police got a warrant to search the man's house Monday, and he was taken into custody for questioning, according to the source.

Warren Police Commissioner William Dwyer confirmed Thursday that a 15-year-old has been charged in connection with possessing Kelly’s vehicle. The youth was arrested last week at an apartment complex in Warren, Dwyer said.

[...]

Another break in the case came after investigators pored over high-definition video from Project Green Light locations in Detroit and found a video of the man wearing gloves cleaning out Kelly's car, a source said.

[...]

Two days before he was last seen alive, Kelly posted a Facebook Live video in which he and two other men, all of them wearing masks, discussed various topics, including Kelly saying he planned to pick up "Jugg," Givens' nickname, for the Jan. 21 birthday party at Lounge 31.

"I'm gonna pick up Jugg," Kelly said. "That's my baby. I love Jugg, but I don't think he got the money to get in nowhere."

[...]

In Canadian news too.
''Taylor Perrin, the fiancee of Armani Kelly, told the Detroit Free Press that police informed Kelly’s family about the discovery.

“Thank you for all the love and prayers during this extremely difficult time,” Kelly’s mother, Lorrie Kemp, said on Facebook.

Kelly, 27, of Oscoda, Montoya Givens, 31, of Detroit, and Dante Wicker, 31, of Melvindale were supposed to perform at a party at Lounge 31 in Detroit on Jan. 21, but the appearance was canceled. They have not been seen since then.

State police said “multiple victims” were found in an abandoned apartment building in Highland Park, near Detroit.

The building was described as being “in very poor condition and rat infested,” which was slowing progress for investigators.

“Detectives are continuing to investigate this incident and more than likely will be there throughout the night,” state police said.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back