Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Marcia from PA was me. Apparently they do not know much from what Alexis said.

Well spoken WillenFan! I could immediately tell the caller was not Sheba from Il.:floorlaugh:

I hope this jerk doesn't sneak out and disappear before this warrant is served on him.

I hadn't seen the above interview until now, but I still have a hard time believing any explanations given by DL. He has turned his interviews into self-promotions, it's not about Bianca, it is about changing other people's perceptions of him. As to "that paddle", I think that if a paddle had been used on Bianca to the extent that she became unconscious, it would have been disposed of as soon as she became very very sick. It may have had her blood on it. Since he had mentioned a paddle earlier, he now has to rescue himself and described it as thin with something taped to it for padding. This one he describes might in all probability be something newly fashioned with an intent of downplaying the brutality of "spanking" a two-year-old with a paddle. The new paddle won't be much, and naturally it will appear harmless, because DL said he would never hurt one of his children.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Excellent post. I hadn't considered that possibility, but you're probably spot on!

Yep Marcia from PA was me. Apparently they do not know much from what Alexis said.

At least it's on the radar now. Hopefully some good investigative reporters will get the scoop!

Thank you for calling in!

Well spoken WillenFan! I could immediately tell the caller was not Sheba from Il.:floorlaugh:

I hope this jerk doesn't sneak out and disappear before this warrant is served on him.

He won't. How far can he get with no money?

Also, I think the family member was mistaken when she said an arrest warrant has been issued. An arrest warrant request has been issued, but as far as we know there has not been a decision made. Unless they are going to keep the decision under wraps until DL is in custody.

jmo

ETA: Not to mention, he's too stupid to get far. He reminds me of that old 80's song. I like 'em big and stupid. I like 'em big and real dumb.....

I met a guy, who drives a truck
He can't tell time but he sure can drive
I asked his name and he had to think
Could I have found the missing link
He's so stupid you know what he said
Well I forgot what he said, 'cause it was so stupid

;)

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/ilikethe.htm

I see completely what you're saying, but I don't think that's necessarily true.

Back in my day, there is NO WAY I'd have sex with a man who was seeing other women. NO WAY. I think all of us in my age group would say the same thing - in the 35-55 age range an older - but it's not the same thing now. Women are not demanding monogamy, and are quite willing to even TRY HARD, even using medical help, to get pregnant with a man who isn't committed to them in the least.

Baffling.
You know what...I have discovered this trend, too! My daughter is 23 y o and has been announcing for quite a few years that acquaintances of hers were announcing their pregnancies (FB, etc.), and some have been students in my class from years ago, and some are students I have known at the school. And of course there are some I don't know, but VERY few of them were married, nor had a strong desire to marry the father of the child.

Every time I heard another young pregnancy with little hope for a stable future for the child I truly thanked God that my daughter said she couldn't understand how that thought process was so prevalent. But my daughter s wasn't particularly "shocked" by it either because it was "just how things are".

Sure has changed in one generation!

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Would make for a mighty nice Christmas or start to 2012.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

Back in my day, there is NO WAY I'd have sex with a man who was seeing other women. NO WAY. I think all of us in my age group would say the same thing - in the 35-55 age range an older - but it's not the same thing now. Women are not demanding monogamy, and are quite willing to even TRY HARD, even using medical help, to get pregnant with a man who isn't committed to them in the least.

Baffling.

True, and they're also more than willing to support the deadbeat dads - which is probably how D has been supported all these years. No car? (no car? even wanna be men that live with mom work night and day to get "the car") No place to live? No sense of decency obviously. Talk is cheap. A real man works to support his children, but some of the blame has to go back to the mothers. These girls most likely are at least a little street-wise, so I believe they knew he wasn't the staying kind. (and out of jail too it seems)

He must be really good though to con so many of them. :blowkiss:

But he certainly lacks creativity in a believable abduction story. :floorlaugh:

He hesitated before answering if he were lying...like it was hard to get the words out.
JMO

I did notice that hesitation, but I also thought the interviewer was very rude in how he asked that particular question. It was accusatory in tone. I think I would have hesitated, too, but TL did not stumble on his words, and he gave a straight answer. We should remember that 15 year old boys don't always have the same grace and confidence of an experienced speaker. Do we?

I believe what TL had to say, and I think he may have been a little nervous to be on TV, for all his friends and family to see. But after all is said and done, it really doesn't matter what we think. It is the FBI who will take his information and use it in building their case. I think he was brave to come forward.

moo

Good Morning Websleuthers,

I was able to catch the 1am rebroadcast of NG last night am I'm a bit perplexed after doing so.

Is the timeline we have been going on correct? When the show began and B's sister first started answering questions she stated that she received a call from family and immediately called DL. She states that she called him at approx 9:35 am.

According to what I have been going on the report to police happened at 9:55am.

I'm wondering how many people DL actually called before reporting to police. We already know he called the gf before LE, now it appears he may have contacted multiple people. Was he really thinking he for some reason he could give this story to family memebers and talk them into not calling LE?

Perhaps he thought he could skip town before anyone took any action?

I just find this a bit odd :waitasec: I know we have talked about this delay before but geez really? I do believe he had a cell phone....

Also wanted to bring this thread to the top this moring.

Baffling.

I think our culture has absorbed the attitude that having a child is a woman's choice and right and being in a relationship isn't really relevant. After all, there are plenty of cases of single women using artificial insemination or other medical treatments to become pregnant. If a woman can simply find a dude to perform the same function, why should she feel less entitled?

Or maybe the gf made multiple calls after hearing from DL pre-report which launched a flurry of calls to DL from various recipients of the GF's calls.

Good morning and thank you for the overnight posts and updates. I watched NG but was too tired to get on the computer and went to bed at 9:00: I was exhausted.

It sickens me to think that DL knows what happened to little Bianca and where he put her but won't give up the gig. Bianca's family is suffering and needs to know where their loved one is so that she can be laid to rest. They do not deserve this grief and sadness during the season of joy and peace.

I hope an arrest is made within the next few days. Thoughts and prayers for the family of beautiful Bianca.

I think our culture has absorbed the attitude that having a child is a woman's choice and right and being in a relationship isn't really relevant. After all, there are plenty of cases of single women using artificial insemination or other medical treatments to become pregnant. If a woman can simply find a dude to perform the same function, why should she feel less entitled?

The problem with that is the dude then becomes the father of the child and is entitled to certain rights. And that is not always in the best interests of the child. I saw that in she L.A. inner city school I once worked in. Lots of kids 'sharing' one questionable father. It was confusing and awkward for them to have half siblings sprinkled across the playground. imoo

You know what...I have discovered this trend, too! My daughter is 23 y o and has been announcing for quite a few years that acquaintances of hers were announcing their pregnancies (FB, etc.), and some have been students in my class from years ago, and some are students I have known at the school. And of course there are some I don't know, but VERY few of them were married, nor had a strong desire to marry the father of the child...

Respectfully edited.

This Lifetime movie was based on a true story in which a group of high school students planned their simultaneous pregnancies:

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-pregnancy-pact

Good Morning Websleuthers,

I was able to catch the 1am rebroadcast of NG last night am I'm a bit perplexed after doing so.

Is the timeline we have been going on correct? When the show began and B's sister first started answering questions she stated that she received a call from family and immediately called DL. She states that she called him at approx 9:35 am.

According to what I have been going on the report to police happened at 9:55am.

I'm wondering how many people DL actually called before reporting to police. We already know he called the gf before LE, now it appears he may have contacted multiple people. Was he really thinking he for some reason he could give this story to family memebers and talk them into not calling LE?

Perhaps he thought he could skip town before anyone took any action?

I just find this a bit odd :waitasec: I know we have talked about this delay before but geez really? I do believe he had a cell phone....

Also wanted to bring this thread to the top this moring.

I thought he called all those other people because you should alert someone and act concerned when your child has been kidnapped and carjacked but he didn't call LE yet simply because he had some traveling to do to get from the car dumping place to the place where he was carjacked first.

Love above!

A bit off topic but I don't believe it takes a woman to raise a family. Without a stable "father-figure", no "family is complete" IMHO . . . one reason for the lack of respect & sense of entitlement our children have today (again, IMHO). It does take a village to raise a child, but the village should begin at home.

It's NOT okay to have a child just because you can IMHO! I get it, mistakes/accidents/surprises may happen, but the fundamental question is not HAVING the child, but taking care of & support of the child until he can be his own person . . . that's what is lacking today (IMHO). This case is such a great example of women having children with men who could NEVER support their broods unless he was selling drugs. Shame! I just don't understand !

Now I understand there are outliers -- $$$ helps A LOT . . . look at Sharon Stone, Sheryl Crow, Sandra Bullock, etc., who have the ways & means to provide for their families & I'm certain they can afford their own "village".

Thank you to all families & friends supporting their loved ones. I feel for the future of society. :innocent:

I bet those girls' parents allowed them to watch 16 & Pregnant or Teen Mom -- glorifying teen pregnancy in my humble opinion . . .

OT: My favorite is Mom At Sixteen that stars Danielle Panabaker, Mercedes Ruehl, and Jane Krakowski. "Baby Charlie's" mom and grandmother decide to do the right thing and give up the baby to a couple who can't have children of their own. Heartwarming story and well-acted.

I've been home today and watched both the noon and 4:00 news on WDIV. There was no mention of Bianca Jones on either newscast, nor was there any local reporting about the case yesterday that I'm aware of. It seems that Nancy Grace provided the only media coverage (last night's program on HLN).

I think local media is waiting for the big announcement of an arrest/charges filed in the Bianca Jones disappearance while they focus attention on several other high profile cases in Detroit/Wayne County. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306