MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

If Banika has some evidence that proves DL didn't do it why wasn't it presented at the trial?

“I just wanna say, first and foremost, I did not murder my child; I did not abuse my child. I love all of my children — all of then,” Lane said in court on Monday.

Lane said there is no proof whatsoever that Biance was killed. “You’re the only ones who said she’s dead. No one got on that stand and said she’s dead. No one said they found evidence that proved she’s dead,” he said.

Okay... did he say anything besides "you didn't prove I did it"? Say, did he plead that people should search for his child who was the victim of a carjacking and could still be out there since he didn't kill her?

^ D'Andre's attorney had convinced his client that there was no evidence to convict: No body. No case. That's probably why Lane continues to repeat - incessantly - what his legal counsel advised. :moo:

D'Andre Lane, Judge square off in court during sentencing for death of Bianca Jones

Judge Vonda Evans: 'You tortured that child'

Published On: Dec 03 2012 01:37:22 PM EST Updated On: Dec 03 2012 01:42:01 PM EST

DETROIT -
A Detroit father who prosecutors say faked a carjacking to cover up the slaying of his 2-year-old daughter was sentenced Monday for first-degree murder and child abuse.

The law required Wayne County Circuit Judge Vonda Evans to sentence Lane to life and, that's exactly what she did.

Things heated up in court after Evans announced the sentence...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ones/-/1719418/17636410/-/pfdcbo/-/index.html

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...udge-liar-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Outburst In Court As Detroit Dad Sentenced To Life In Daughter’s Death

December 3, 2012 2:13 PM

DETROIT (WWJ) - A Detroit father has been sentenced to mandatory life in prison, convicted in the death and disappearance of his young daughter.

Prosecutors said D’Andre Lane faked a carjacking to cover up the slaying of Bianca Jones, 2.

Lane continues to vehemently deny any wrongdoing...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/12/03/detroit-dad-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-in-daughters-death/

This is the closest to justice we can get for Bianca!

Amazing arrogance on the part of DL... Calling the Judge out by her first name... And calling her a liar!

and..... Banika still claims he is innocent....

and... I am appalled that she claims "no one" searched for her daughter! :banghead:

Am watching now. His attorney comparing the court to torches and pitchforks and wanted a new, fair trial because there was media involved.

Why don't they give a microphone to Banika?
She says the justice system cheated them, never cared about Bianca and just wanted evidence.
She says Bianca is not even legally dead.
(Can you get a murder conviction and keep the victim legally alive?)

DL refers to Bianca as "my child", "her" or "my daughter", not once by name.

He insists that he did not beat or abuse her but that it is necessary to discipline them.

Not a word about the car jackers who don't exist.

Banika Jones, the mother of little Bianca spoke in court.
"They never looked for my daughter," she said. "The court made a mistake and I intend to correct it."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ones/-/1719418/17636410/-/pfdcbo/-/index.html

Really? All those volunteers, a 10 square mile grid search IIRC. What a way to thank those who were out looking for her baby while D'Andre was blowing smoke up everyone's arse.

Like I said previously, the sad thing is even if Bianca is found, she'll blame the fictitious car jackers for her daughters death. :banghead:

Am watching now. His attorney comparing the court to torches and pitchforks and wanted a new, fair trial because there was media involved.

She says the justice system cheated them, never cared about Bianca and just wanted evidence.

He insists that he did not beat or abuse her but that it is necessary to discipline them.

Based on what we see in the UID forum, with death certificates issued the date the MP is found, my guess is she means she does not have a death certificate for Bianca. She will either have to petition her to be declared deceased in absentia, or wait for a death certificate to be issued at the time Bianca's remains are found, if they are ever found. And if she does either, rather than nothing (but support her childs convicted murderer.) :banghead:

DL went on and on about how it's necessary for him to discipline his own children, nieces, nephews, even the children of others. It's patently obvious that discipline is a major issue for D'Andre and that he finds it necessary to justify his behaviors - and his manhood.

Judge says (paraphrased) that both sides did a good job presenting their sides in a circumstantial case. It was about a man who wanted to control others but couldn't control himself. Your kingdom was exploited women and excessively disciplined children. Tools, sex, manipulation and excessive discipline. Your way or the highway but you couldn't control a small child who was unable to control her bowels so you destroyed her. When she died you had to devise a plan, carrying her around like a ragdoll, putting her in the car without food or diapers, making up a carjacking story, believing that the overworked police would let you get away with it. Lots of LE and volunteers looking for her because you weren't man enough to face what you had done. You had selective memory when questioned.

DL went on and on about how it's necessary for him to discipline his own children, nieces, nephews, even the children of others. It's patently obvious that discipline is a major issue for D'Andre and that he finds it necessary to justify his behaviors - and his manhood.

Yeah, he needed to justify himself a lot... I suppose for him beating her to death was the right thing to do. He said something about it's necessary as a man in this city to raise his children. I suppose if he had let little Bianca live with her as yet unfinished potty training it would have made him less of a man in his own eyes. :p

He is not a good liar imo. An innocent person would surely bring up the real perps and how someone should find them but he never once mentions his cover story of the carjackers, he just rambles on and on about how his discipline was misconstrued as a beating.

WDIV 4:00 news coming up shortly. I'm eager to hear commentary from whoever was in the courtroom for the sentencing.

All that talk about disciplining others is simply a means to deny the fact he has no self discipline- and he knows it. :censored:

Judge says (paraphrased) that both sides did a good job presenting their sides in a circumstantial case. It was about a man who wanted to control others but couldn't control himself. Your kingdom was exploited women and excessively disciplined children. Tools, sex, manipulation and excessive discipline. Your way or the highway but you couldn't control a small child who was unable to control her bowels so you destroyed her. When she died you had to devise a plan, carrying her around like a ragdoll, putting her in the car without food or diapers, making up a carjacking story, believing that the overworked police would let you get away with it. Lots of LE and volunteers looking for her because you weren't man enough to face what you had done. You had selective memory when questioned.

Exactly! I'm so glad that Judge Evans put this poor excuse of a "man" in his place!

Glad ML was there to catch the event. I'm enjoying watching him squirm over and over again.

Banika Jones, the mother of little Bianca spoke in court.
"They never looked for my daughter," she said. "The court made a mistake and I intend to correct it."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/D-Andre-Lane-Judge-square-off-in-court-during-sentencing-for-death-of-Bianca-Jones/-/1719418/17636410/-/pfdcbo/-/index.html

Really? All those volunteers, a 10 square mile grid search IIRC. What a way to thank those who were out looking for her baby while D'Andre was blowing smoke up everyone's arse.

Like I said previously, the sad thing is even if Bianca is found, she'll blame the fictitious car jackers for her daughters death. :banghead:

How many days were spent looking for her? How many times was Banika on camera thanking volunteers? Did she forget all that !?!

I also have to agree Cubby.... so very sad that Banika STILL does not stand up for her child, She will continue to make excuses for DL no matter what :(

~

^ That Banika and D'Andre would both make untrue accusations about there not being searches for the little girl made me feel sick. How dare them :furious:

I hope that DL will be hauled off to a state prison promptly.

"I did not murder my child. I did not abuse my child. I love my children, all of them," said Lane of Detroit in his plea to Wayne County Circuit Judge Vonda R. Evans before she imposed the sentence.

"My daughter is alive. She's missing, she will be found. We will correct every wrong that's taken place in this system."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121203/METRO01/212030380#ixzz2E1mgxPvW

Is he seriously using the royal "we"??

Evans, before she imposed the mandatory minimum penalty, told Lane he used "sex, manipulation, mental abuse and excessive discipline" to control those around him.

"It was your way or the highway," she said. "That poor child — your child, Mr. Lane — you destroyed mentally and ultimately physically … you will now pay with your own life."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121203/METRO01/212030380#ixzz2E1msBhvz

Love this judge, she sure got his number IMO!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back