MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

I see the above link ends with info about an exclusive interview with the convicted murderer from behind bars. It makes me sick msm is giving the baby murderer any air time.

I didn't follow much of this case after the father was arrested. Seem to remember it being one of several cases where the child disappeared while in a car.

This happened during the time when most of this country and LE were still in an uproar about the not guilty verdict for FCA. Perps began using all kind of wild stories to cover their actions and LE was determined not to be hoodwinked by them.

If the car is still in possession of LE, another dog search could be done to confirm the original findings and maybe a new search for fingerprints.

Unless her body is found, I'm afraid there will always be someone who will not believe the verdict.

Judge Vonda Evans opens up about Bianca Jones case for first time
Bianca's father convicted of murdering her six years ago

DETROIT - The judge who oversaw the Bianca Jones murder trial spoke about the case for the first time and supported the jury's guilty verdict.

Bianca's father, D'Andre Lane, was convicted of killing the 2-year-old in 2011, and is serving a life sentence behind bars. But three witnesses have come forward, saying they saw Bianca alive after the time police said she had been killed.

Bianca's mother is asking the community to help her search for her daughter.

Judge Vonda Evans presided over Lane's murder trial, and she spoke publicly with the Defenders about the case for the first time...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ens-up-about-bianca-jones-case-for-first-time

I didn't follow much of this case after the father was arrested. Seem to remember it being one of several cases where the child disappeared while in a car.

This happened during the time when most of this country and LE were still in an uproar about the not guilty verdict for FCA. Perps began using all kind of wild stories to cover their actions and LE was determined not to be hoodwinked by them.

If the car is still in possession of LE, another dog search could be done to confirm the original findings and maybe a new search for fingerprints.

Unless her body is found, I'm afraid there will always be someone who will not believe the verdict.

...The key to the conviction was a cadaver dog brought in by police. The dog sniffed the crime scene and barked, indicating the presence of a dead person...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ens-up-about-bianca-jones-case-for-first-time

Just saw this portrayed on the new Netflix series Exhibit A, definitely makes you question the validity of cadaver dogs

Just saw this portrayed on the new Netflix series Exhibit A, definitely makes you question the validity of cadaver dogs

I'm curious why the police department payed to have a cadaver dog flown in from England? Is this a special dog? How accurate has the dog been in past cases? Why didn't they pay to have a cadaver dog from the U.S.? I haven't found any info on these questions so far.

He's an evil man, and the mother is one strange tulip, people saw him beat the child, and his other kids but she won't hear a bad word against him, the kindest thing I can find to say about her is she doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box. There's no way Bianca Jones still alive.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back