MI - Blissfield, Lenawee Co JD, HispMale 20-40, UP8975, "Roberto from Texas?", no head/hands, Nov'97 *arrests in 2023*

His poor wife and kids...I learned from the detective on this case that his kids must have been in elementary when their dad disappeared.
Has he been identified? When I have read about the evidence found in Ohio river, I first thought about his documents or personal belongings, but later I thought, that it could be a vehicle, no?

Has he been identified? When I have read about the evidence found in Ohio river, I first thought about his documents or personal belongings, but later I thought, that it could be a vehicle, no?
The detective on this case was unable to provide any information on the search, however it seems very vital in this investigation.

Per the detective, Roberto was supposedly hanging around with a dangerous crowd. Roberto might have been an alias, as he may have not wanted people to know his real name. If so, then why on Earth would Roberto tell people about his family in McAllen?

I feel I know what they were looking for in the Ohio River.

From what I know, he was driving back and forth from McAllen to Chicago, but on his final trip, there was a change of plans and he drove to Toledo instead. I'm not sure but I think he may have actually been killed in Michigan - the article I just linked indicates that. Anyways, whatever occurred did and his body disposed of. As for his car, the people who killed him got rid of it.

I've just learned more information that I am awaiting confirmation from the investigator to share.

Per the detective, Roberto was supposedly hanging around with a dangerous crowd. Roberto might have been an alias, as he may have not wanted people to know his real name. If so, then why on Earth would Roberto tell people about his family in McAllen?
The information I found pretty much sums this up I guess.

This is not the information I am waiting to share, but Roberto was possibly raising chickens for cockfights - no one knows for sure but this was just thought of. In the meantime, I think it's okay to say that there might be someone in McAllen who has information regarding the murder.

With permission from the investigator I keep in contact with, I am now able to share this information.

This is "Pelon". Roberto was an associate of his. Pelon was about 30 years old back in 1997. He is also alleged to be from the McAllen area and may have worked at or owned an auto body service. Pelon was known to drive a 1996 red Jeep Cherokee. This pretty much everything known about Pelon - whether he played a part in Roberto's death or is just a witness remains a mystery.

Attachments

• Pelon.JPG
    Pelon.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 21
I think Pelon might have been someone who Roberto was working for. Since their is limited information on Pelon, perhaps he never went to Chicago with Roberto. The witness who provided the description of him and Roberto apparently knew details about Roberto living in a white-colored house; maybe Roberto trusted this witness enough to drive him to his house, and possibly to Pelon's auto shop where he saw him?

The DNA Doe Project suspects he is of Mexican ancestry. During the initial investigation, this was brought up but that was more of an assumption than based on actual fact. Someone also mentioned "Honduras" on TikTok.

Published: Jan. 24, 2023 at 3:41 PM EST

BLISSFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WILX) - United States Marshals arrested two brothers in Ohio Tuesday in connection with a 25-year-old cold case.

The day has come. Now we need to find out who our guy is.

Hope these two guys rot in jail for what they did

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back