GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

Oh God, please protect Brenna. I am so tired of things like this happening. :(

My PC is running really slow so I'm having trouble loading up some of the news sites.. do any of them mention the person Brenna might be with? I put her name into public search on Facebook and search engines and her uncle is on a forum making an appeal. He says she may be in a Chevy Yukon.

(not sure if I can link the forum but it's http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?206804-Please-Help-Find-My-Niece)

To go one step further it says "the male companion" is Arabic and this companion killed one of her co-workers. Strange wording for a robbery suspect if Brenna didn't know the perp.

Has anyone else looked at Brenna's pictures on her fb page? Not sure if the male she is kissing is Arabic or not.

Link to fb page: https://www.facebook.com/brenna.machus

JMO

If you see her possibly with an Arabic male in a Chevy Yukon, please call the police immediately.
The male companion killed one of her co-workers and should be considered armed and dangerous.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?206804-Please-Help-Find-My-Niece

Lead story on Channel 4 news: Brenna was an assistant manager at the store. Police believe that she was abducted from the store last night when her co-worker was murdered. Massive search underway by Dearborn Police.

That's it for now.

Lead story on Channel 4 news: Brenna was an assistant manager at the store. Police believe that she was abducted from the store last night when her co-worker was murdered. Massive search underway by Dearborn Police.

That's it for now.

I hope they have more to go on than in Jessica Heeringa's disappearance.

I hope they have more to go on than in Jessica Heeringa's disappearance.

I hope so, too. During the 4:00 news, they kept repeating the same information. Next news at 5:00, and I hope there are more details about the search.

Channel 4 article/video has been updated since the 4:00 report. Still not much information. :(

Dearborn dollar store employee killed, co-worker abducted, still missing after apparent robbery

20-year-old man found shot dead at Dearborn Family Dollar store, 20-year-old co-worker missing

Author: Chauncy Glover, Local 4 Reporter

Published On: Jul 16 2013 04:04:24 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 16 2013 04:21:33 PM EDT

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...bery/-/1719418/21002948/-/d44eiu/-/index.html

My PC is running really slow so I'm having trouble loading up some of the news sites.. do any of them mention the person Brenna might be with? I put her name into public search on Facebook and search engines and her uncle is on a forum making an appeal. He says she may be in a Chevy Yukon.

(not sure if I can link the forum but it's http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?206804-Please-Help-Find-My-Niece)

Brenna's uncle will be on Channel 4 news at 6:00 to issue a plea for Brenna's safe return.

Police released surveillance video and images of a man they are calling a suspect in this case. Video shows the man walking into the Family Dollar Monday night.

Dearborn-Family-Dollar-surveillance-2-jpg.jpg

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...bery/-/1719418/21002948/-/d44eiu/-/index.html

Showing surveillance video on 5:00 news (WDIV). Police are going over it and questioning employees of the store and other businesses. Brenna last posted on Facebook yesterday at @3:00. She works part-time at the store and is a medical student.

A few new details, but it was a brief report.

It was hot as Hades last night but the POI is wearing jeans and a hoodie :eek:

I think he had on a hoodie and a jacket. If you look close it appears the jacket is unzipped and open. The front of the jacket is pulled open and away from his body from his arm being up in the air.

JMO

ETA: You can see his skin color on his hand up by his head. I don't think that is neither a white or black person. Arabic might be the correct color of skin that is shown.

This perp wasn't very smart. He wasn't wearing gloves. I'm sure there are several other cameras which will show everything else he touched too.

Dust the front door or go get that shopping cart he grabbed and test it for fingerprints and DNA. Case solved if he's on record.

JMO

This crime occurred at 7:30PM and there was not another customer in the store at the time nor did another customer come in the entire time this crime was taking place? That is kind of odd.

I would also think there would be more than two employee's working there at this time also.

Looking at the store hours this store is normally open until 9:00PM but the deceased employee was not discovered until the next morning. I think that means someone had to have locked up the store after the crime occurred because I'm sure someone would have came to the store and walked in within the hour and a half after the crime and before the store was supposed to normally close.

Is the reason why this guy took Brenna was to have her lock the door?

JMO

I just saw this on the news. How absolutely awful.

This crime occurred at 7:30PM and there was not another customer in the store at the time nor did another customer come in the entire time this crime was taking place? That is kind of odd.

I would also think there would be more than two employee's working there at this time also.

Looking at the store hours this store is normally open until 9:00PM but the deceased employee was not discovered until the next morning. I think that means someone had to have locked up the store after the crime occurred because I'm sure someone would have came to the store and walked in within the hour and a half after the crime and before the store was supposed to normally close.

Is the reason why this guy took Brenna was to have her lock the door?

JMO

DH and I just watched the Channel 4 6:00 news and wondered the exact same thing. Wouldn't there have been a procedure for closing the store for the night, i.e. setting alarm, locking doors, etc.? Were there no potential customers after 7:30 who wondered why the store was closed? Did no one in a neighboring business hear gunshot/s or notice a struggle while Brenna was being abducted?

Brenna's uncle didn't really have much to offer during his brief interview and didn't mention anything about the possible POI or a vehicle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back