GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting to see the presser. That said, my heart is so very heavy right now. We have all worked diligently with the hope we would find this beautiful girl alive. Although this was not so, Chelsea will be coming home to her mother and the rest of her loving family. She will be able to rest in peace.

Today, we will take pause. But tomorrow we will be back to work to seek justice. Those of you who have been working on this thread so diligently know we are close....very close. Justice is coming.

May God bless us all, especially Chelsea's family. She is coming Home.

I'll include all of her family in my prayers. They now are in the same boat as me and my family is in. Who did it? When will we find out? Why did they do it? Both Julia and Chelsea were young ladies who didn't really have an enemy in the world. I hope both cases will be solved soon so both families can have some final closure.

WXYZ showed a pic of the press conference happening now, no livestream. they will have more soon. Sheriff confirmed it is Chelsea.

heart broken

Very sad for Chelsea and her family. At least they have some answers now. I hope this discovery will provide some insight into what happened to her, and that the perpetrator/s can be held accountable.

WXYZ TV reported that presser had started and that Sheriff had confirmed the body was that of Chelsea Bruck. Looks like no one carried it live.

I'll include all of her family in my prayers. They now are in the same boat as me and my family is in. Who did it? When will we find out? Why did they do it? Both Julia and Chelsea were young ladies who didn't really have an enemy in the world. I hope both cases will be solved soon so both families can have some final closure.

Absolutely, Trojan. This must be very difficult for Julia's family, since both the Niswender and Bruck girls knew each other. What an awful thing to strike both families in such a tragic way.

Now we need to find Chelsea's and Julia's Justice. Prayers and hugs to all in both families.

Keep the faith Trojan, these cases *will* be solved.
God Bless you, stay strong

I'm going to say right now, that I'd HAVE to believe the LE knows something and have just been waiting for a body to be found to go all out and turn up the heat. Now that there is one (sadly), it's on and there are people that are scrambling right now.

I'm sure whomever did this, isn't a criminal genius and it's just a matter of time.

I'm going to say right now, that I'd HAVE to believe the LE knows something and have just been waiting for a body to be found to go all out and turn up the heat. Now that there is one (sadly), it's on and there are people that are scrambling right now.

I'm sure whomever did this, isn't a criminal genius and it's just a matter of time.

Bulls eye.
Now the smartest of the crew will go cooperate with LE and get immunity....

I will most likely attend whatever service is held here. If anyone wants to send a note to the family, I will take a card from WS to them. Just quote this post, add your note, and I will do my best to copy/paste them into one.

Or copy/paste the entire post, add your message, and hit reply.

Thank you (include your state or country, please)

=====

We at Websleuths.com have followed the case of your beloved Chelsea Bruck since the day she was reported missing. We extend our sincere condolences to all.
--
To all the family and friends of Chelsea, may you be wrapped in the love of friends from near and far who have walked this path to bring her home. Our hearts are heavy right now, but she will be lifted in the memories of love, smiles, and laughter forever.
"Spellbound", Dundee, Michigan
--

The remains believed to be those of Chelsea Bruck were found yesterday. WDIV report indicated that the body of a woman pulled from the water today was in Brownstown Twp.

I'm having difficulty placing today's discovery of a woman's body "in a body of water in Brownstown Township" (per Robert Allen, http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/04/25/monroe-body-autopsy-identify/26361503/). "Further details were not released." Brownstown Charter Township covers three big chunks of terrain running from the Detroit River east of Rockwell to inland areas west of Riverview (see attached screenshot).

The Briar Hill Road body discovered yesterday was about five miles west of the closest part of Brownstown Twp.. The lowest point of Brownstown, on the river, is immediately north of Point Mouillee, where a third body was discovered in a canal on Sat. 4/24/15.

Has anyone heard more specifics on the Brownstown location?

Attachments

• Brownstone Twp map.png
    Brownstone Twp map.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 321
Key points from press conference from

Sheriff says he's unsure if Chelsea Bruck knew her killer LIVE: http://shout.lt/1H1f
Toledo News Now @ToledoNewsNow · 5m 5 minutes ago

Monroe County Sheriff’s Department believe the murder of Chelsea Bruck was committed near where the body was found.

Toledo News Now @ToledoNewsNow · 6m 6 minutes ago

Sheriff says he believes the person or people who left the body there were familiar with the area - LIVE: http://shout.lt/1H0R

Toledo News Now @ToledoNewsNow · 7m 7 minutes ago

Sheriff: Owners of property where body found are not suspects - WATCH LIVE: http://shout.lt/1H0P
View summary

Toledo News Now @ToledoNewsNow · 11m 11 minutes ago

Sheriff: Clothing found in Flat Rock believed to be Chelsea Bruck's Halloween costume LIVE: http://shout.lt/1H0t
View summary

Ugh even when you expect it, seeing it confirmed still makes your heart sink. :( poor Chelsea.

I hate to be so graphic but I remember an article mentioning someone was using a vehicle or something to do work on the house and ran over something, ran back then went to see what it was and found the skeletal remains. Is that true? How awful if so. All I can say is poor girl, I hope her ending was swift and painless and as peaceful as it possibly could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members