GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candlelight vigil held tonight. .
​
http://t.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/28/chelsea-bruck-remembered-candle-light-vigil/

http://monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/28/chelsea-bruck-remembered-candle-light-vigil/

Leannda Bruck speaks to a large group attending the vigil for her daughter Chelsea Bruck at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Maybee Tuesday. (Monroe News Photo/Tom Hawley)

#“We know where Chelsea is,” her mother, Leannda, told several hundred people and various news media outlets gathered behind St. Joseph Catholic Church under a setting sun. “We have our answer. She has watched every single one of us (since) she left us. We realize it’s not done. We have had many tears, but there will be laughter again. Cherish each day, it could be your last.”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 282
Everyone, I just returned from the candlelight vigil in Maybee. It was helpful to be there because there were so many good, caring people and that is what her family said. I was able to hug her Mom and talk with her briefly and I mentioned the beautiful night and what a Blessing that was and then in her talk later to the crowd she remarked how beautiful the day started with the sunrise and now the sunset. They left off purple balloons and that was a sight and then I saw a balloon in the sky that had a light in it. Don't really know what they call that.

Many tv station trucks and reporters were there. I imagine there will be clips/pics from the vigil. They were able to find candles with the little white circles to hand out. So I helped some ladies assemble them and then ladies/girls were circulating among the crowd handing them out. They also had purple ribbons, large and small, to be handed out. There were so many who wore purple and it really was a beautiful sight.

Her Mom said she/the family received their miracle because it truly was a miracle that the truck got stuck and the man got out to look and then they found her. She said there is such relief knowing where she is now. She said God wanted her found now. She said the news and plans for the funeral would be announced to everyone.

For those of you who have lit candles or lights for Chelsea and her family, please know this. Her Mom said she had heard from many who said they were doing that tonight and that she knows Chelsea is aware of all of the lights and that Chelsea knows of all those who have loved and cared for her. She and Kassie thanked everyone who has done anything: large or small. It is all appreciated. There were prayers, a cute story Kassie told about Chelsea and someone I think from St. Joseph who spoke and prayed. It was kind of hard to hear, so didn't understand his introduction. I guess that covers the most important parts of the vigil. They are such an appreciate, loving, caring family!

Everyone, I just returned from the candlelight vigil in Maybee. It was helpful to be there because there were so many good, caring people and that is what her family said. I was able to hug her Mom and talk with her briefly and I mentioned the beautiful night and what a Blessing that was and then in her talk later to the crowd she remarked how beautiful the day started with the sunrise and now the sunset. They left off purple balloons and that was a sight and then I saw a balloon in the sky that had a light in it. Don't really know what they call that.

Many tv station trucks and reporters were there. I imagine there will be clips/pics from the vigil. They were able to find candles with the little white circles to hand out. So I helped some ladies assemble them and then ladies/girls were circulating among the crowd handing them out. They also had purple ribbons, large and small, to be handed out. There were so many who wore purple and it really was a beautiful sight.

Her Mom said she/the family received their miracle because it truly was a miracle that the truck got stuck and the man got out to look and then they found her. She said there is such relief knowing where she is now. She said God wanted her found now. She said the news and plans for the funeral would be announced to everyone.

For those of you who have lit candles or lights for Chelsea and her family, please know this. Her Mom said she had heard from many who said they were doing that tonight and that she knows Chelsea is aware of all of the lights and that Chelsea knows of all those who have loved and cared for her. She and Kassie thanked everyone who has done anything: large or small. It is all appreciated. There were prayers, a cute story Kassie told about Chelsea and someone I think from St. Joseph who spoke and prayed. It was kind of hard to hear, so didn't understand his introduction. I guess that covers the most important parts of the vigil. They are such an appreciate, loving, caring family!
Thank you GEB, I wasn't able to attend but lit a candle in her honor. Your account of the evening is appreciated greatly. *hugs*

Ever so grateful to you for sharing this, Green-Eye Blondie. You put me there with your words, thank you! *

Thank you so much for the personal touch, Green-Eyed.

I think we have been touched by Chelsea's case in large part due to the family being so grateful, kind, and devoted. They have held themselves with faith and grace that is admirable beyond words.

:cry:. :candle:

I noticed this afternoon that one of he's friends had a shared post on his page attempting to connect a wld to the case. Wld. Is currently in custody for being with a 13 yo old girl from Ohio.

I noticed this afternoon that one of he's friends had a shared post on his page attempting to connect a wld to the case. Wld. Is currently in custody for being with a 13 yo old girl from Ohio.
I saw that too, I thought it was sort of an odd place and time to post/repost

Dmc....I know the hair isn't right but...the individual who's profile the share was on seems questionable to me as well?

I've been following this story from the beginning but I didn't catch up well, I would appreciate if someone could tell me who HB is and what is his/her connection to chelsea??

and may she rest in peace for eternity, justice is only around the corner. Another question, do they have the death penalty in michigan?

Dmc....I know the hair isn't right but...the individual who's profile the share was on seems questionable to me as well?
I know I saw 2 separate posts earlier tonight, but cannot find them, there is another one posted buy by a girl. Maybe the family took it down.

I've been following this story from the beginning but I didn't catch up well, I would appreciate if someone could tell me who HB is and what is his/her connection to chelsea??

and may she rest in peace for eternity, justice is only around the corner. Another question, do they have the death penalty in michigan?
Welcome back!

HB is one of 2 people arrested earlier this year for lying to police that he saw Chelsea leave in a car with 2 men and in helping her, he got her blood on his shirt.

The one I am referring to is on jk's page

Welcome back!

HB is one of 2 people arrested earlier this year for lying to police that he saw Chelsea leave in a car with 2 men and in helping her, he got her blood on his shirt.

Thanks for the info much appreciated and thanks for welcoming me back, I've been mostly lurking!! I wonder why he lied, what's he got to hide? Has be been named as a poi or suspect or nothing? And as for the blood on his shirt, oh my god!

I personally think he's been covering for someone else or leading LE away from the truth from the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike