GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tyou: SO much FindHG for updating the thread with these links. I went through the FreePress slideshow with :tears: in my eyes. The show of support was truly beautiful to see. Purple is my favorite color as well, and a purple candle remains lit here, in Chelsea's honor
:candle:

I am bringing over a few of the images, some cropped, as the originals contain the faces of attendees of the vigil. You can see the progression of the fading light, with the sunset, at dusk. It was hauntingly beautiful :(

c79209b9ca9c2bfc45ef4d475b73dc5c.jpg

a7bf3008067bc139f7a7b119bc12a468.jpg

6a33f8985097892be7f6b5f55a9b2983.jpg

d36d7b3a8d7c3647b6f8b68e95aebf40.jpg

cb3eac26e9ae96f9c7690bee875065b6.jpg

Yet, I know in my :heart: that Chelsea's light will never fade, because she lives on in the hearts of so many. The light of truth and justice must overcome the evil that took Chelsea from her family.
Whoever is responsible must be brought to justice. They deserve the maximum the law allows. Anything less is unacceptable. :moo:

:rose:
:floating:

Photo caption: Family and friends gathered to commemorate the life of Chelsea Bruck during a candlelight vigil on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at St. Joseph Parish in Maybee, MI. Bruck's body was discovered near Charleton, MI, about 10 miles from where she was last seen walking with an unidentified man six months ago.

Images Salwan Georges, special to Detroit Free Press

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Kimi, for these pics: they are really beautiful, as the vigil was with the setting sun. It was breathtakingly beautiful: God smiled at Maybee last night.

Welcome back!

HB is one of 2 people arrested earlier this year for lying to police that he saw Chelsea leave in a car with 2 men and in helping her, he got her blood on his shirt.

I'm confused now, I remember about the 2 men but not the blood. So he said he got her blood on his shirt??

Heads up - My mother is in the ICU, she's in critical condition I probably will not be able to stalk this thread much in the next few days. If anyone absolutely needs me to see something ASAP my email is atashi.saikano (at) gmail.com

Oh no! I am so sorry to read this. Sending prayers and comfort your way, sweet Kilen. :grouphug:

Heads up - My mother is in the ICU, she's in critical condition I probably will not be able to stalk this thread much in the next few days. If anyone absolutely needs me to see something ASAP my email is atashi.saikano (at) gmail.com

God speed, Kilen. Thank you for the heads up and sorry it's such sad news. I pray your mom heals.

So just thinking and wondering if the murderer showed up at the Vigil last night. To see if he/she could find out where the police are with the investigation. Not uncommon for that to happen. Hopefully undercover police there or photos given to police to review. So heartbreaking.

I'm confused now, I remember about the 2 men but not the blood. So he said he got her blood on his shirt??

From your link:

Mr. Bird allegedly told investigators that he was at the Halloween party and watched two men harass Ms. Bruck, who was on the ground and bleeding. He reportedly told police that he helped her to her feet and put her in a car, which drove away. He said he even got her blood on his shirt, Sgt. Pauli said. Again, investigators became suspicious with his story during the interview. “He said he wanted to look like a hero and help in the investigation,” said Sgt. Pauli.

So it sounds like he made the whole thing up, that he made up the blood on the shirt too.

Surrounding our Kilen, her dear Mother in prayer. Peace and comfort to them.

From your link:

Mr. Bird allegedly told investigators that he was at the Halloween party and watched two men harass Ms. Bruck, who was on the ground and bleeding. He reportedly told police that he helped her to her feet and put her in a car, which drove away. He said he even got her blood on his shirt, Sgt. Pauli said. Again, investigators became suspicious with his story during the interview. “He said he wanted to look like a hero and help in the investigation,” said Sgt. Pauli.

So it sounds like he made the whole thing up, that he made up the blood on the shirt too.
IMO
Why would he even add that detail UNLESS he was worried her body or clothing would be found (sooner) and evidence could be tied back to him?

I cannot figure how that detail would have even been relevant for any other reason.

Would anyone say they had a missing woman's blood on them?

I am merely suggesting that I believe he knows more than he's recanted, and a false tip is less of a crime than accessory to murder before or after the fact.

:waitasec: Thought I saw a post asking about Olga's Kitchen? Yes, a chain, with 20+ stores across Michigan, mostly in malls.

IMO
Why would he even add that detail UNLESS he was worried her body or clothing would be found (sooner) and evidence could be tied back to him?

I cannot figure how that detail would have even been relevant for any other reason.

I am merely suggesting that I believe he knows more than he's recanted, and a false tip is less of a crime than accessory to murder before or after the fact.

Consciousness of guilt?

IMO

I suppose if he truly had blood on his shirt from Chelsea's bloody nose/face when she bumped into that pole, he was worried about being a suspect? So he made up a cover story? That would mean he had been in close proximity to her, and what else does he really know?

I, too, think there is more to his connection than has been told.

IMO

Maybe LE asked him "when you helped her into a car didn't you get blood on yourself"? And he said he did. I have a feeling LE does not suspect this person and he embellished his story in such a way that he was unbelievable.

When did chelsea get the anchor tattoo? who did it? What is the meaning of the tattoo?

When did chelsea get the anchor tattoo? who did it? What is the meaning of the tattoo?

Not sure when she got it, but the anchor tattoo honors her brother, Nathaniel, who is in the Navy.

Dear Kilen,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother. I join my fellow WSers, and send her strength and wishes for healing. May He hold you both in His arms, surround you and yours in Grace, and protect you all in this difficult time.
Please know you are not alone, that your WS family is here, sending you unending support.
I can't imagine how difficult things are right now. I hope you will be able to draw some solace from the global support that exists for you, because it's here.

I can't help but imagine Chelsea's beaming smile - gleaming like rays of sunshine from her perch Above - basking you all with her light and love.

Please, take care of yourself and your Precious Mother :heartluv:
I hold you both in my heart.
:grouphug:
:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors