GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was commenting on the post that said the only good reason to make up a story was to cover how the blood got on his shirt. I am questioning if there was blood on his shirt or if this was a fabrication? I had not read that there was any confirmed blood and thought I had read it all made up. [just asking for clarification on this topic as I cannot remember that detail].

TIA
We do not know if it was or not, that was not my point. If it is/was a fabrication it IMO leads me to believe there was a reason he said he had her blood on his shirt.

You have to remember his false statement would have taken place in late fall early winter, people were still looking for her EVERYWHERE, and often.

Also, he may have heard there was going to be construction going on, on the property, where she was found, last fall.

IMO I think he was afraid evidence on HER clothes or body would be traced back to him.

This theory is contingent upon there actually being blood on his shirt. Do we have any confirmation of that? I thought his whole story was debunked from top to bottom. ?

TIA

I have never seen confirmation of blood on his shirt, so comments about such a possibility have to be considered speculation. I also have not heard whether his entire story was false, or only part of it.

Anyone hear differently?

I have never seen confirmation of blood on his shirt, so comments about such a possibility have to be considered speculation. I also have not heard whether his entire story was false, or only part of it.

Anyone hear differently?

Nope, not I, never confirmed there was blood on HB's shirt nor that it was Chelsea's.

Could it be possible he feared being set up or that he had an inkling of the crime and wanted to come out ahead of the game?

I have never see nothing confirmation of blood on his shirt, so comments about such a possibility have to be considered speculation. I also have not heard whether his entire story was false, or only part of it.

Anyone hear differently?
Based upon what has been reported, I can only assume it was all a lie.

I believe, as LE Singe pointed out a few posts back, is why he fabricated a story in the first place.

I am still thinking he knows something about what happened, not sure if I believe he is the killer.

I think it could be enlightening to know when HB went to LE and compare to posts from other forums and/or the HFCB FB page to see if either area in Flat Rock or Carleton were being discussed.

Perhaps something spooked HB and he felt compelled to go to LE when he did.

When I mentioned that I compared HB's photo side-by-side with the sketch, someone responded with a comment about HB post on Facebook to the effect that "(he) didn't like long hair". When was that posted? I'd find it highly suspect if he posted the "hair" remark in recent months when he might have changed his hair because he knew that he resembled the sketch. :waitasec:

I think he posted the hair comment in February. I found it weird that he said "never again" would he have long hair.

I remember seeing the hair comment also and feel it was in recent months if not around dec/jan. But then again I've looked at so many posts I Can't remember and I feel a good amount of his are no longer showing up publicly as they were. My feelings are so mixed on him. I was one of the first ones suspicious about him and started piecing some things together relating to him. Just wonder which one of his pals was also in on it since they seem like a nitty gritty tight lipped type of group. Maybe not directly involved but someone he mentioned seeing her leave with but is pretending not to know them. Or maybe he lied about that and he is really who she left with and other guys helped him ....

But if we consider him, what about the Toledo girl saying her ex "who was at the party" was responsible for Chelsea? Not saying I believe her but wonder who the ex is and how he maybe fits into this. So many directions to go off assumptions.

Although I still find it very odd that a young kid like hb would just randomly call in a story about blood and physical contact when police are involved. And if I had to guess I would assume that wasn't his first "run in" with the police , voluntary or not. Hmm. Hmm. If only we could see those posts from right after the party before everyone started deleting stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing the hair comment also and feel it was in recent months if not around dec/jan. But then again I've looked at so many posts I Can't remember and I feel a good amount of his are no longer showing up publicly as they were. My feelings are so mixed on him. I was one of the first ones suspicious about him and started piecing some things together relating to him. Just wonder which one of his pals was also in on it since they seem like a nitty gritty tight lipped type of group. Maybe not directly involved but someone he mentioned seeing her leave with but is pretending not to know them. Or maybe he lied about that and he is really who she left with and other guys helped him ....

...Although I still find it very odd that a young kid like hb would just randomly call in a story about blood and physical contact when police are involved. And if I had to guess I would assume that wasn't his first "run in" with the police , voluntary or not. Hmm. Hmm. If only we could see those posts from right after the party before everyone started deleting stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said many times that I don't have a Facebook account and can read only public FB pages or those that are linked/quoted here. I recall the post about HB's hair because it stood out as something odd and possibly significant to me under the circumstances surrounding the disappearance/death of Chelsea Bruck. The sketch of the POI is practically engraved in my mind, and any comment that relates - even remotely - to that rendering raises a red flag. I find it eerily suspicious that HB would call attention to the length of his hair when he has already, perhaps unwittingly, inserted himself into this case by mentioning the possibility of having Chelsea's blood on his shirt. :eek:

this is from google maps street view showing the track. This image is from 2011. IF you look at the tire tracks i have crudely tried to circle you see that not only is it possible to drive on the side of the tracks, it is something that is done regularly

View attachment 74071

I'm sold. Very nice. (I especially admired your getting the imagery dates. I'm going to have to figure out how that's done.)

How about the longer, five and a half mile drive to get from that site at Briar Hill Rd. to the Peters Rd., Flat Rock area (in which parts of Chelsea's costume were found) via the tracks, with a car? I've read comments by members local to the area suggesting that it could be driven. I've tried to eyeball the Google Maps satellite imagery for an answer, but was only able to conclude that I wouldn't have the courage to.

Here's one man with a camera and black hoodie, at the party from the PAP video's of BM's bash and I always wonder if he's the same guy taking pictures under the trees earlier in that day, curious.

The last image is a screen cap of the back of his neck as he passes in front of the camera during the bash. It always reminds me of the back of the neck of the shirtless guy from the June video. In June, off the many party attendees, you never never see his face, only sides, almost impossible I think to achieve at a party unless some effort is taken, as images these days are random and common. There's the back of the shirtless guys head toward the start of the video as he approaches a bar 'spoll', IIRC, he sits, looks away from the women and at the guy with the goatee. from PAP videos here [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8j0ZkVLX8"]and the other younger band here[/URL]

I don't know why the people in those videos keep nagging at me? There has to be a way of mapping people moving in a given space over time from each of those videos, it has answers, I do think, considering Chelsea is found, where and all the other given information now.

If you take a look at the people milling about over the shoulders of the the the younger band's emu kids as they stand around chatting in the parking lot, see if you notice interesting faces, the best way is to screen cap really fast as you have the video playing (w/sound off suggested)

Thanks for adding the videos of the party and liquor store site on the map, Forager

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 1.14.31 AM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 1.14.31 AM - Edited.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 1.12.19 AM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 1.12.19 AM - Edited.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 12.25.01 PM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 12.25.01 PM - Edited.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot 2014-12-04 at 2.24.30 AM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2014-12-04 at 2.24.30 AM - Edited.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.27.27 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.27.27 AM.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 64
I'm sold. Very nice. (I especially admired your getting the imagery dates. I'm going to have to figure out how that's done.)

How about the longer, five and a half mile drive to get from that site at Briar Hill Rd. to the Peters Rd., Flat Rock area (in which parts of Chelsea's costume were found) via the tracks, with a car? I've read comments by members local to the area suggesting that it could be driven. I've tried to eyeball the Google Maps satellite imagery for an answer, but was only able to conclude that I wouldn't have the courage to.

I think it could be done (driving the tracks all the way) but really why? I think a car was driven the short distance from Briar Hill down the tracks to the site where Chelsea was found. Roads could be taken to that point. If I was leaving the party and going to the site I would take Post Rd. to War Rd, then left on Newport Rd., right on Telegraph, left on Newburg and then left on Briar Hill, then take the tracks. Fastest way IMO.

If I was leaving the Flat Rock industrial site where part of costume found, I would take Telegraph south to Will-Carleton (turn right) then left on Briar Hill then the tracks.
Fastest and not really busy roads, especially early morning.

Unless a vehicle has stronger tires, from what I've seen around tracks, there's no way to assure not getting flat tires unless there's room off to the sides, so a long distance drive along the tracks would have come with its own risks, I agree with you, G-E Blonde
in that aspect.

If the perp/s who placed Chelsea placed her items in the Easter search area as well, then the railroad tracks do connect the two and Maybee in a straight line, so this individual may have been familiar to areas all along the track but picked this place, in particular.

From what I've seen, in the comparatively short time I've been following WS, most perps place their victims away from themselves, so perhaps look to the furthest end of the line away from the crime scene for the perp/s or off the tracks all together?

Then the other thing that would give it some cross over in the area with party goers would be the rail yard, steel and car companies in the area, the car auction site, the high school, the Easter site in Flat Rock too, that I can think of.

It would be interesting for locals who may know the area what considerations such as known speed traps and surveillance cameras would have been on that night, along the various potential routes to the crime scene? Which way would they have taken to avoid possible DUI's from the same night leaving the party?

FindHG makes some important points in her post.
Imagine yourself drunk or high, or both, with a captive or deceased person in your vehicle.
You are going to move from point a to b like a sewer rat, doing everything to avoid possible detection.
At that time of the morning, you might start encountering police changing shifts, truck drivers with deliveries, and so forth.

Unless a vehicle has stronger tires, from what I've seen around tracks, there's no way to assure not getting flat tires unless there's room off to the sides, so a long distance drive along the tracks would have come with its own risks, I agree with you, G-E Blonde
in that aspect.

If the perp/s who placed Chelsea placed her items in the Easter search area as well, then the railroad tracks do connect the two and Maybee in a straight line, so this individual may have been familiar to areas all along the track but picked this place, in particular.

From what I've seen, in the comparatively short time I've been following WS, most perps place their victims away from themselves, so perhaps look to the furthest end of the line away from the crime scene for the perp/s or off the tracks all together?

Then the other thing that would give it some cross over in the area with party goers would be the rail yard, steel and car companies in the area, the car auction site, the high school, the Easter site in Flat Rock too, that I can think of.

It would be interesting for locals who may know the area what considerations such as known speed traps and surveillance cameras would have been on that night, along the various potential routes to the crime scene? Which way would they have taken to avoid possible DUI's from the same night leaving the party?
I can tell you from growing up in Monroe County, is there are many dirt or gravel roads and IMO the gravel sides of those tracks I've seen are in better shape than some of the roads I drove all the time growing up.

I don't think it would have been given a second thought to turn off off Briarhill or at the other end, Grafton Rd.

JMO

FWIW: I've read PAP lyrics and watched videos but don't have an opinion about whether or not said music has a direct influence on behaviors. For those who aren't familiar with the long-standing Detroit culture of "Devil's Night" (October 30 and nights leading up to it), here's a brief description of the history of the practice that might have found its way to places beyond Detroit and the immediate metropolitan area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Night

Having grown up in Detroit in the 1950s-60s, I remember childish pranks like soaping car windows or toilet-papering trees/shrubs, perhaps tossing raw eggs at houses, but the "devilish" activities didn't go beyond this. The serious vandalism/violence that came to be associated with the Detroit area during the days leading up to Halloween started in the late 60s and escalated during the next few decades until it became necessary to put a stop to the arson and other violence associated with the "holiday". Except for the years when I was in college, I've always lived in metro-Detroit and can't speak to whether or not "Devil's Night" spread to counties beyond Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb.

I can tell you from growing up in Monroe County, is there are many dirt or gravel roads and IMO the gravel sides of those tracks I've seen are in better shape than some of the roads I drove all the time growing up.

I don't think it would have been given a second thought to turn off off Briarhill or at the other end (starts with a G, I can't remember now).

JMO

Grafton Rd

I can't recall ever hearing of Devil's Night being an issue here.

I recently saw posts on some FB pages when the body was found that people were very familiar with driving that area of tracks on their snowmobiles .... saw nothing mentioned of other vehicles, but that section sure seemed smoother than most track areas around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther