GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monroe is my hometown, but I live elsewhere now. I am new to posting here, but have been watching this case from the beginning. They have made mention that CB did not drive at 22-which is why she called for rides. My thoughts with this are--did she have a medical condition, ie seizures, epilepsy, diabetes, etc., that made it not possible to drive? If she were drugged and had a particular condition, did she have a bad reaction to said drugs? Did someone share some drugs with her, and there was an overdose, they panicked, and then disposed of her body? Just some thoughts.

Can anyone tell me whether Chelsea may have struggled with bipolar disorder? I hate to ask but a few of us are running on a lead - and this information would tell us whether to keep running or not.

Monroe is my hometown, but I live elsewhere now. I am new to posting here, but have been watching this case from the beginning. They have made mention that CB did not drive at 22-which is why she called for rides. My thoughts with this are--did she have a medical condition, ie seizures, epilepsy, diabetes, etc., that made it not possible to drive? If she were drugged and had a particular condition, did she have a bad reaction to said drugs? Did someone share some drugs with her, and there was an overdose, they panicked, and then disposed of her body? Just some thoughts.
I think someone posted here that CB did have driving lessons, but she was a really bad driver.

I think someone posted here that CB did have driving lessons, but she was a really bad driver.

Her brother and sister in law - including an incident where she backed into a closed garage door - I love this story!

Can anyone tell me whether Chelsea may have struggled with bipolar disorder? I hate to ask but a few of us are running on a lead - and this information would tell us whether to keep running or not.
I am only going from what I've read and from a distant acquaintance that she was not a heavy party sort of girl and didn't suffer from any illnesses physical or mental.

Sounds like she drank in moderation and did not drive because she was "clumsy" of sorts. She was more afraid to drive is the impression I always got.

My understanding was that Chelsea was not a very good driver and was uncomfortable, she just never had an urge or need to drive. I can understand that, as to this day I would prefer to not have to drive. I have noticed more kids waiting to get their official license around here.

No medical conditions have been reported.

Welcome to the group, Christiancy! I did not grow up here, moved to Monroe County in 1999, but was there not a Christiancy School that recently closed?

There has never been any mention of Chelsea having a physical condition or mental health issue that might have contributed to her demise. If the family thought such personal information was necessary to find Chelsea, I trust they would have shared it. Beyond that, any suggestion of a mental and/or physical condition is purely speculative. We have Chelsea's sister-in-law, Kilen, contributing to the discussion here at Websleuths, and she has never mentioned anything of this nature.

I checked with the Manheim Auto Auction and they don't allow the public to use their refurbishing and cleaning up facilities. It would have to be an employee.

I'm late to this case, and am trying to catch up on all the posts, so maybe this has been brought up already. But there is a truck stop/gas station with public showers on Will Carleton Road that could have been used for cleanup. It's located next to the auto auction.

There was, and it was torn down a few years ago-very sad. My grandma, sister and I attended there.

I'm late to this case, and am trying to catch up on all the posts, so maybe this has been brought up already. But there is a truck stop/gas station with public showers on Will Carleton Road that could have been used for cleanup. It's located next to the auto auction.

:welcome2::greetings:

Mannheim auto auction is in very close proximity, where they have detailing etc. I've been focused on them for that reason. I believe someone suggested that one of HB's extended posse works there. Someone help me out on that.
But that business being so close to the body location really stands out.

Mannheim auto auction is in very close proximity, where they have detailing etc. I've been focused on them for that reason. I believe someone suggested that one of HB's extended posse works there. Someone help me out on that.
But that business being so close to the body location really stands out.
Yes, one of the persons that worked security of the event did or does work there. He also, through FB friends can be linked to HB. His friends are not visible to public.

I do not know of any history of mental illness/defect I would have thought it would have come out by now if she did.

My mom is still in the ICU it's about three hours to get there and back, Nate is away for work right now so I'm also trying to balance the kid/running back and forth to the hospital right now. I'm still trying to make an effort to follow this thread and respond if anyone has questions but right now exhausted I might miss things, if you need a response or have something you think I need to see please email me at atashi.saikano (at) gmail.com

Unless a vehicle has stronger tires, from what I've seen around tracks, there's no way to assure not getting flat tires unless there's room off to the sides, so a long distance drive along the tracks would have come with its own risks, I agree with you, G-E Blonde
in that aspect.

If the perp/s who placed Chelsea placed her items in the Easter search area as well, then the railroad tracks do connect the two and Maybee in a straight line, so this individual may have been familiar to areas all along the track but picked this place, in particular.

From what I've seen, in the comparatively short time I've been following WS, most perps place their victims away from themselves, so perhaps look to the furthest end of the line away from the crime scene for the perp/s or off the tracks all together?

Then the other thing that would give it some cross over in the area with party goers would be the rail yard, steel and car companies in the area, the car auction site, the high school, the Easter site in Flat Rock too, that I can think of.

It would be interesting for locals who may know the area what considerations such as known speed traps and surveillance cameras would have been on that night, along the various potential routes to the crime scene? Which way would they have taken to avoid possible DUI's from the same night leaving the party?

Other than Telegraph Rd. these country roads are quiet and Telegraph at night/early morning is too. I don't know of any surveillance cameras monitoring traffic in the general area. Going from the party to where Chelsea was found, instead of turning right on Telegraph and heading north then go straight at the traffic light, staying on Newport Road (one nasty, rough road) then turn right on Grafton Road and then heading to Newburg/Briar Hill area.

I do not know of any history of mental illness/defect I would have thought it would have come out by now if she did.

My mom is still in the ICU it's about three hours to get there and back, Nate is away for work right now so I'm also trying to balance the kid/running back and forth to the hospital right now. I'm still trying to make an effort to follow this thread and respond if anyone has questions but right now exhausted I might miss things, if you need a response or have something you think I need to see please email me at atashi.saikano (at) gmail.com

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery, Kilen. And some deserved rest very soon for you! :hug:

Other than Telegraph Rd. these country roads are quiet and Telegraph at night/early morning is too. I don't know of any surveillance cameras monitoring traffic in the general area. Going from the party to where Chelsea was found, instead of turning right on Telegraph and heading north then go straight at the traffic light, staying on Newport Road (one nasty, rough road) then turn right on Grafton Road and then heading to Newburg/Briar Hill area.

My same feelings. Very little road surveillance cameras, and the "back ways" can be motivated easily without anyone paying attention in the middle of the night.

My same feelings. Very little road surveillance cameras, and the "back ways" can be motivated easily without anyone paying attention in the middle of the night.

That's my thinking too, but now I have a question. Was the Monroe Co. Sheriff's Dept, aware of the party and did they have extra deputies on the road in the general area that night, watching for drunk drivers or otherwise impaired by drugs? Were there any arrests for impaired driving that night/morning near the party? If so, that could have led to different routes taken by perp/s. News like that travels fast.

I found info on the security guy that used to work at Manheim and he mentioned trying to get back into work there on SM. I did submit it to LE whether or not it means anything.
Awhile back I found the arrest records for the Toledo woman that filed the false report. It states she was charged with obstruction on 1/30/15. The one video that the news posted showed her police report but I don't have the technology to zoom in and read what it stated. I've tried searching Monroe records but couldn't find anything. Doesn't mean it's not out there though. A local court by me has all records on their website and that's what I was hoping for!

I know everyone keeps saying Chelsea wasn't a partier but I'm curious to know if she maybe was at these events. This wasn't the first party she attended of pxp and I've posted before of the several other events she attended and posts she made to band members about her excitement for their parties and events. Just thinking if she maybe did join in on a little heavier partying while at these events but maybe not on the regular. I for one at that age would have been considered "not a partier" by my friends and family but it doesn't mean at certain events that was always the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found info on the security guy that used to work at Manheim and he mentioned trying to get back into work there on SM. I did submit it to LE whether or not it means anything.
Awhile back I found the arrest records for the Toledo woman that filed the false report. It states she was charged with obstruction on 1/30/15. The one video that the news posted showed her police report but I don't have the technology to zoom in and read what it stated. I've tried searching Monroe records but couldn't find anything. Doesn't mean it's not out there though. A local court by me has all records on their website and that's what I was hoping for!

I know everyone keeps saying Chelsea wasn't a partier but I'm curious to know if she maybe was at these events. This wasn't the first party she attended of pxp and I've posted before of the several other events she attended and posts she made to band members about her excitement for their parties and events. Just thinking if she maybe did join in on a little heavier partying while at these events but maybe not on the regular. I for one at that age would have been considered "not a partier" by my friends and family but it doesn't mean at certain events that was always the case.

FYI... Here is the link for OTIS in the state of Michigan in case anyone needs it.
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
However...per OTIS website "In 2008, the Michigan Legislature permitted removal of offender's information from OTIS after three years had elapsed from the discharge date. If an offender resumes supervision with the MDOC, all public records will be available on the website until three years has again elapsed from the discharge date of the most recent MDOC jurisdiction or supervision term."

Also...general public information databases for the state of Michigan:
http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/Michigan.htm

I agree. I am not a huge drinker and never was but I've had one or two more than I should have a few times in my life. I think that is easier to do when you are outdoors not using typical glass sizes.
It's not as easy to gauge how many you've had. Fair point IMO.

Also, re. the drivers license. I am in my 30's and don't have one because frankly, I REALLY suck! LOL. Makes me like Chelsea even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund