GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have discussed a possible connection to one of the fires and a partygoer....possible connection to security guards also.... "Possible". Yesterday I was at a relatives in Newport and was told that BM was beginning to make a new pile of wood pallets, so they believed another party must be coming up. And of course went on to share their thoughts of that.....

In regards to the post above about neighbors not seeming to be bothered by his party, I have heard conflicting stories. My family live and work in the area so they hear stories from their friends about how out of control and large they can get. Not just his last one, but many of them for the years past. Seems that although they got quite large, the LE never seemed to be called. Kinda off topic but thought I'd share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Monster 12, for this info. I was frankly shocked to hear that people close by BM's parties weren't concerned by noise, fire, etc. I can't imagine living by an area that has such large, noisy parties! I feel sad even driving by there, as every time, I look at that place and think of Chelsea disappearing from there. Can't imagine anyone even wanting to attend a party there: but maybe some will be drawn there because of all the publicity: the next party could even be larger. I am heading that direction tomorrow, I will drive by and look for pallets and piles of wood.

I know. I haven't personally heard people say it doesn't bother them but I have heard people say how big they get and how it gets a bit out of control. Guess some people can tolerate more than others. My dad works in Monroe and I know a lot of his coworkers have talked about the parties being a bit much for a "house party". He works with some volunteer firemen also but I can't recall their views on it.
I haven't personally seen the pallets but I was told it looked like he was stocking up again. I feel parties will continue to go on so hopefully everyone stays safe.

This was already mentioned in above posts, but found the article again of the two other bodies that have been found in this same area, in 2013. So "crazy" that this is now the third (or possible more) body found in this area...what is the connection? What else is bringing people to this spot?
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Michigan-State-Police-body-found-in-Huron-Township/19482430

I also came across a posting on a different forum where somebody was examining the RR tracks as well. They mentioned if you continue to follow them southwest past/through Maybee, you will come upon the location that Nevaeh Buchanan's body was found in 2009....the same set of tracks.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2012/may/29/community-mourns/

What is with people leaving bodies near RR tracks? I'm not trying to say all of these are connected since some of the incidents already have arrests, but it certainly seemed interesting to me...

I've been wondering about the other two bodies found, as well. My friend/co-worker who lives near by and I just discussed this last week and her conclusion is that it is so close to 275, isolated and easy to dump there. I also just looked up an old news article of a Flat Rock woman in her 50's whose body was found in a woods near S. Stoney Creek Rd. and LaPrad Rd. off Nadeau in Frenchtown Twnsp Oct. 18, 2013 by a hunter. She had been missing for 3 weeks. They determined her identity by fingerprints and the case was listed a homicide. Now this is a distance from the other 3 (including Chelsea) but still not THAT far away. Not trying to be an alarmist, but this is still concerning.

I know. I haven't personally heard people say it doesn't bother them but I have heard people say how big they get and how it gets a bit out of control. Guess some people can tolerate more than others. My dad works in Monroe and I know a lot of his coworkers have talked about the parties being a bit much for a "house party". He works with some volunteer firemen also but I can't recall their views on it.
I haven't personally seen the pallets but I was told it looked like he was stocking up again. I feel parties will continue to go on so hopefully everyone stays safe.

I think so, too, as last June's party was a Birthday Bash, correct? Well, June is getting close and birthdays come every year, for those of us who are Blessed to have another one....

I know last year was his 30th so it was a big party. But just by looking at BMs event page you can see hundreds of events he plans at bars and his place. He gets so much recognition and band exposure that I doubt they will end.

Great sleuthing Sandamanda! These guys should definitely be evaluated by LE.
Great work!

Sandamanda, that was very interesting and worth sending to LE. Thank you for all your help!

it seems dumping bodies just off freeways is pretty common. Years ago there was a body found not far off US-23 at the end of a dead end road, not far south of Dundee.

I've been wondering about the other two bodies found, as well. My friend/co-worker who lives near by and I just discussed this last week and her conclusion is that it is so close to 275, isolated and easy to dump there. I also just looked up an old news article of a Flat Rock woman in her 50's whose body was found in a woods near S. Stoney Creek Rd. and LaPrad Rd. off Nadeau in Frenchtown Twnsp Oct. 18, 2013 by a hunter. She had been missing for 3 weeks. They determined her identity by fingerprints and the case was listed a homicide. Now this is a distance from the other 3 (including Chelsea) but still not THAT far away. Not trying to be an alarmist, but this is still concerning.

The lady in her 50's was Janet Lennen. She frequently hung out at the Americana Mobile Home Park, which is very near the area where Chelsea's costume pieces were found. It's probably not related but if you Google that mobile home park and the other one nearby - Deerfield Estates - along with words like fight or assault, a number of incidents pop up.

She last was seen hanging around a gas station near the Americana Mobile Home Park off N. Telegraph Rd. in Berlin Township. Janet Lennen, 56, had significant psychological issues that required treatment with medication, medicine she did not have. Ms. Lennen was staying with her ex- husband on Will Carleton Rd. and a friend dropped her off near the mobile home park where she liked to socialize./

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2013/nov/02/few-details-uncovered-womans-death/

Also, if you go to YouTube and search Flatrock trains there are videos by people called rail fans who "collect" train sightings, kind of like bird watchers. A few days ago I watched one that was uploaded in May 2014 from the Flatrock rail yard - the one near the abandoned building where Chelsea's costume was found.

Again, it doesn't mean anything nefarious but apparently there are a number of people who watch and study trains as a hobby. I'd love to have a conversation with one of them about their knowledge of the tracks in the area.

Was there ever a reason given for why Chelsea wanted to stay at the party when her friends were leaving? IIRC, she told one of the friends with whom she rode to the Halloween bash that she wasn't ready to leave and would find a ride home. Why did Chelsea want to stay? To visit with PAP after the concert? Had she met someone that night and wanted to spend more time with her/him? While :waiting: for what I hope will be a major development in the case when DNA results are available, I'm going over known details of the evening.

I keep wondering if maybe her "friends" were loaded and maybe she was trying to find a sober ride home...?

I will send it now along with the screen shot I saved. Im in the UK so thank you for adding the email address for me.
I guess if he innocently removed his post he will have nothing to worry about
Thanks so much for this great new info! Definitely worth having a closer look at... Could you possibly PM me this info? Thanks!! :) SCRATCH THAT REQUEST lol... I was able to figure it out via black_squirrel's post ;) BTW, BR also shared a Chelsea post via a hunting FB page.

Also, if you go to YouTube and search Flatrock trains there are videos by people called rail fans who "collect" train sightings, kind of like bird watchers. A few days ago I watched one that was uploaded in May 2014 from the Flatrock rail yard - the one near the abandoned building where Chelsea's costume was found.

I never knew there were fans of that train. Everyone I know hates that train cause it blocks intersections. There are times where it will come to a complete stop for 45 minutes. In fact someone made a facebook page about how much they hate it.

Ok so I have been going back over BM's FB invite for the party up until the night of, along with ALL of the comments... Two things: Someone posted a photo of two guys with stnding with BM in the middle. The guy on the right has medium build, a little facial hair and thick black glasses (also wearing a red wings winter hat). Have we all seen this and identified this person? Since it's all still inline, I am sure LE has probably already seen it. Second, I noticed a lot if comments from people the night of the party around 2am that stated they couldn't get in to the party because no one else was being let in. So...does that mean that if a person from the party did this...they were already there before that 2am cut off time? There was also mention that people at the party were being towed. That means that there were tow trucks there. Who hired them? BM? I would assume that those being towed were the later crowd coming in and parking in a way that would cause them to be towed. If Chelsea left with someone from the party in their car, one would also assume that that person got there early enough to find parking and not be towed. Just some thoughts....

I was wondering how BR and MR are related to people we have looked at before.
MR is FB friends with a guy AB. AB seems to be connected to a lot of people:
LKZ "sketchy guy"

LKZ brother's initials are AB. Not sure if thats the same person you are talking about.

I was wondering how BR and MR are related to people we have looked at before.
MR is FB friends with a guy AB. AB seems to be connected to a lot of people:
LKZ "sketchy guy"
CE, one of the guys in the fighting video
2 people with last name "Bruck" not sure if or how they are related to Chelsea

AB lives in monroe but went to airport HS. Really into hunting, including bow hunting.
I'm still not sure if I know who BR and MR is but did you notice LKZ 6/25/13 post? He could also pass as our sketch guy, don't you think?

*Edited to correct the date.

I'm still not sure if I know who BR and MR is but did you notice LKZ 6/23/13 post? He could also pass as our sketch guy, don't you think?
?????
I did not see any post on that date.

I'm still not sure if I know who BR and MR is but did you notice LKZ 6/25/13 post? He could also pass as our sketch guy, don't you think?

*Edited to correct the date.

Why "also"? I thought that LKZ was generally referred to as sketchy guy.
What's that about railroads? interesting.

I guess I had my thoughts on someone else and have a feeling LE knows who sketch person is. Total speculation of course, but my thoughts are that the person in the sketch has come forward and was the last person to "see" or "be seen" with Chelsea and maybe that same person had an idea or hunch of who she may have left with. I think LE is waiting for various results to confirm sketch guys tip.

This is based on LE Presser and how they did not seem overly interested in speaking about the sketch.

whether or not LE knows possibly who did it.. them saying they feel the person who did it knew the tracks is not really saying much. Look at where her body was found and where her costume was found on a map both a very short distance from the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther