GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going tomorrow afternoon. It was with great sadness that I took down my purple ribbons today. I kept one in my room for now. It just felt so final and sad.

I will be going tomorrow afternoon. It was with great sadness that I took down my purple ribbons today. I kept one in my room for now. It just felt so final and sad.

Flowers planted earlier with her in mind are blooming now, Spellz, I see them everyday. Please pass on our love and condolences if you happen to get a chance.

I will be sure to do that, FindHG. Chelsea became one of our own, all of us hold a piece of her close to out hearts I believe.

May we all say a prayer today for the Bruck family as they are approaching day 2 of the services for their beloved Chelsea.

I hope that soon we will have answers to all of our questions...WHO DID THIS TO OUR CHELSEA????

My heart is breaking for her family as they go through this but I'm sure they're drawing strength and comfort from each other and their faith. I hope whoever did this doesn't go to the services as some sick perps are known to do but if so I hope there is a discreet LE presence observing anyone who doesn't seem "right"

Any idea why they won't release the cause of death? Could it be something only the perp would know? Do you think they have an idea of who they are looking for?

The mlive article that is linked has the wayne co spokesman stating that there is no cause of death determined at this point, this is somewhat disheartening

I hope you are right that an arrest will come soon, elcookie. No cause of death, hey? I have a feeling there is a good idea, anyway.

I was watching an episode of forensic files a few days ago about a girl named Juli Buskin. They had gotten her killers DNA off of her body, but they didn't have anyone to compare it to so they got voluntary DNA samples from every male on OU campus that would cooperate. I wonder if they could get a list of all males who attending the party with Chelsea and ask for voluntary samples and do they same thing. I know that'd be a lot of work but maybe it's an option. If I we're LE and I did that I would pay special attention to the ones that refuse to give a sample.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

I hope you are right that an arrest will come soon, elcookie. No cause of death, hey? I have a feeling there is a good idea, anyway.

It's strange because Malone stated there was a cause of death but he wasn't releasing it but the Wayne co med examiner stated no cause. Not sure where the disconnect is here. I dislike conflicting info between agencies

The mlive article that is linked has the wayne co spokesman stating that there is no cause of death determined at this point, this is somewhat disheartening

I'm not exactly sure on the protocol for releasing information like this prior to an arrest, but perhaps this means they are still examining results...or simply are not providing information on what they know. Only speculation, of course.

I am back from the visitation. It wasn't too crowded yet. I felt terrible for Chelsea's Dad, he seems to be having a hard time, lots of tears from him. The family is very strong. Mom says she hopes people have learned how important faith and prayer is, she would not have been able to make it through this without it. I spoke to Kilen's husband and passed on our well wishes and support from WS, and send a hug to Kilen. He said she really appreciated our support.

There were four large boards filled with Chelsea photos, a good sized photo album, and a video. So many lovely pics and family love in them. Everywhere you looked there were large purple bows around the outside --- on every column and light pole, and signs.

I would call this a celebration of a lovely life .... there was not a mention of the evil Chelsea encountered. May God Bless this family.

I am completely drained now. See ya later. Hugs for all, and thank you for being here for and with me. You are a wonderful group.

Thank you Spellbound for representing us with so much dignity and compassion. God Bless!

Thank you Spellbound for representing us with so much dignity and compassion. God Bless!

Exactly, I respectfully agree with roses, Spellz, thank you. You're my beacon here for Chelsea, to tell what is real and what to think. Thank you for all you do and today as well.

It was no trouble at all, just a normal part of this journey with you all. I forgot to mention, Chelsea's sister (Jennifer) will be getting married next week. They promised it will be a happy event.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/jun/13/funeral-held-chelsea-bruck/

Chelsea returns to her home of Maybee for the final time .....

the church was packed with people wearing their purple ribbons and shirts.

Our farewells should express our affection for her,” said Rev. John Dumas during the Mass of the Resurrection at St. Joseph’s Church. “In our sight she is dead, but in (God’s) sight she will live forever.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member