GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the perp pleads guilty and spares the Bruck family a trial. I worry that the defense would attempt to show that Chelsea went willingly with the perp and had consensual sex with him. Defense would probably also suggest that Chelsea had been drinking and/or using drugs. I would hate for the Brucks to be present while their daughter's/sister's reputation is dragged through the mud.

DC is a waste of air and space. He's likely never worked much and mooches off others. In prison, he'd have a roof over his head and meals. Best of all, he'd be off the streets and couldn't harm another unsuspecting woman. :moo:

Hi Everyone,

sls314 is now a verified insider in Chelsea's case.

Please treat sls314 with respect.

Remember sls314 does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what sls314 posts or not.

Thank you

Finally an arrest! Kudos to LE. Still, lots of questions.

It clearly was not an accident, because of the blunt force trauma. What I am less certain about is whether this was first or second degree murder. Because of the shoe left behind, I think Chelsea may have been abducted which suggests that the crime was planned. On the other hand, no murder weapon was used as far as we know. Also, the perpetrator kept clothing/jewelry. He probably wanted to keep these as a souvenir. This tells me that he does not feel guilty, but actually likes to remember what he has done. So there is a "thrill" aspect to this murder. I think he might have committed a similar crime in the future if he hadn't been arrested. Of course, it is possible that he has already committed similar violent crimes that we do not know of.

Were other people involved? I think one article suggested that he acted alone, but are we sure? Whose car did DC drive? His own?

Why were Chelsea's clothes found in Flat Rock? What is his connection to that location? I theorize that perhaps, after Harlin Bird was arrested for making up a fake story, Daniel hid the clothes a stonethrow away from Harlin's residence, to implicate Harlin and to throw off investigators. Another possibility is that Daniel and Chelsea first went to Flat Rock and then to Carleton that night. But this does not seem to make sense because Flat Rock is not on the way. It would perhaps make more sense if another person was involved who lives in that area.

How did Daniel and Chelsea know each other? They probably had several mutual friends. They could have met the first time at the Halloween Party, but I think they may have known each other before. In my research I never came across DC, but he is connected to the same crowd of people. For example, his girl-friend has at least 5 FB friends that I have looked at in the past.

[video=youtube;o9XS6FWtESg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9XS6FWtESg&ebc=ANyPxKr2TV_nRmUTfNfSMuNSOjj1iu9gvFUrlvJWKqhB2M iqEmiBtSmzgNIXqkzU_GRXlJ6mnpelGGt-GAUKzbpfnz1HVzq7dA[/video]

Did the blonde girl with glasses at the very end of the hearing - as they file out - look familiar?

[video=youtube;o9XS6FWtESg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9XS6FWtESg&ebc=ANyPxKr2TV_nRmUTfNfSMuNSOjj1iu9gvFUrlvJWKqhB2M iqEmiBtSmzgNIXqkzU_GRXlJ6mnpelGGt-GAUKzbpfnz1HVzq7dA[/video]

Did the blonde girl with glasses at the very end of the hearing - as they file out - look familiar?

I'm not sure if you're asking us because you want to bring it to our attention or because you don't really know, but she looks awfully similar to the girl in his Facebook pics. [emoji6][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally an arrest! Kudos to LE. Still, lots of questions.

It clearly was not an accident, because of the blunt force trauma. What I am less certain about is whether this was first or second degree murder. Because of the shoe left behind, I think Chelsea may have been abducted which suggests that the crime was planned. On the other hand, no murder weapon was used as far as we know. Also, the perpetrator kept clothing/jewelry. He probably wanted to keep these as a souvenir. This tells me that he does not feel guilty, but actually likes to remember what he has done. So there is a "thrill" aspect to this murder. I think he might have committed a similar crime in the future if he hadn't been arrested. Of course, it is possible that he has already committed similar violent crimes that we do not know of.

Were other people involved? I think one article suggested that he acted alone, but are we sure? Whose car did DC drive? His own?

Why were Chelsea's clothes found in Flat Rock? What is his connection to that location? I theorize that perhaps, after Harlin Bird was arrested for making up a fake story, Daniel hid the clothes a stonethrow away from Harlin's residence, to implicate Harlin and to throw off investigators. Another possibility is that Daniel and Chelsea first went to Flat Rock and then to Carleton that night. But this does not seem to make sense because Flat Rock is not on the way. It would perhaps make more sense if another person was involved who lives in that area.

How did Daniel and Chelsea know each other? They probably had several mutual friends. They could have met the first time at the Halloween Party, but I think they may have known each other before. In my research I never came across DC, but he is connected to the same crowd of people. For example, his girl-friend has at least 5 FB friends that I have looked at in the past.

I also wonder and just thought of this: where was he living when he was arrested previously? Records from articles posted previously show he spent time in jail in December 2014 and March 2016. Did he leave the backpack of her alleged items at a friends or have it hidden somewhere he could go back to it? How did nobody find it previously? I mean I'm not a snoop but if someone was living with me and then went to jail for a few months, I feel I might be curious as to why he traveled with this said backpack and probably not much else? Which also leads me to wonder if he had no job and was living with his "girlfriend", how long did it take LE to locate him? Or maybe his prior record requires him to report that if he complied. ?
His latest arrest was March 30, 2016 which was supposed to be 60 days in jail. So say he gets out early June, LE was requesting to speak to the witness in the pics on June 9, and now we have an arrest. Hmmmmm.

Wow. Sorry for all that but it all just kept coming to mind as I was gathering my thoughts. [emoji848]

She could of left her shoe behind. Didn't she leave behind the kraft bottle she was drinking out of? She also ran into a pole that night. She could of been so drunk she could of lost her shoe and wasn't able to find it. People do stuff like that when they are really drunk.

The Flat Rock area is down the tracks from where she was burried. It's sorta of a a place people seem to dump stuff they dont want. Old tires, chairs, trash..

She could of left her shoe behind. Didn't she leave behind the kraft bottle she was drinking out of? She also ran into a pole that night. She could of been so drunk she could of lost her shoe and wasn't able to find it. People do stuff like that when they are really drunk.

The Flat Rock area is down the tracks from where she was burried. It's sorta of a a place people seem to dump stuff they dont want. Old tires, chairs, trash..

I was rereading the comments on the Halloween event from this last night to see if anyone stuck out and there were so many different stories it's hard to tell what really even happened. Some said she was bleeding, some said she was fine, she got in a car with two guys/one guy/ ran into a field/ and on and on. I honestly think nobody knows but hopefully we learn something in the next few weeks if the perp "remembers".

Also I just read the first reports of the story and they never mentioned who she actually got a ride with ... Just talked about other friends she met there or who told her they weren't going to the party.

I'm pretty sure she got a ride with her best friend - the girl who was interviewed a few times..I can't recall her name. In that first WXYZ (I think) interview with the best friend, she said CB's purse and phone were in her car and she ran to the car to get it for her and when she came back she couldn't find her because there was a herd of people coming from the bonfire to the stage if (I'm remembering correctly).

The shoe was found on Post Rd. She could have lost it at the party and someone threw it in the road, or she could have lost it in a struggle to get in the car with the killer(s).

I am curious who's car was used that night. I firmly believe there was more than one person involved.

I'm also not clear how pieces of her costume were found in that Flat Rock field. Was there an anonymous tip? According to Nancy Grace, only one leaf of the green costume top was found in the green grass. That's pretty incredible for someone to spot that, anonymous or not.

Yes that is I assume the ex-girlfriend in all of DC's Facebook pictures. If he has this serious live-in relationship with the new girlfriend who was interviewed, why are there still so many pictures on his Facebook of him and his ex and no pictures of him and the new girl? Maybe he didn't have a lot of access to a phone or computer to update facebook? Maybe he was just using the new girlfriend for a place to live...which sounds like his M.O. since he apparently rarely works and has no money and bounces around often from house to house.

The mother of 1 of DC's children also worked at Olga's, and was friends with Chelsea.
She is in the group picture at an earlier party of Big Mike's. (Chelsea posted this on May 5, 2014.)

I think it is likely that Chelsea already knew DC before the Halloween party.

Keep in mind that LE has not confirmed the finding of jewelry and other items. They may not have belonged to Chelsea. He may keep items from other girls, too. For what purpose, I can only imagine to speculate at this time, Chelsea did not appear to be wearing jewelry with her costume the night of the party. If I remember right, she did recently get a belly ring? Of one of the "found items. was a journal, it isn't likely to be Chelsea's, either -- she didn't have her purse of cell phone with her, so no journal.

JMO

Keep in mind that LE has not confirmed the finding of jewelry and other items. They may not have belonged to Chelsea. He may keep items from other girls, too. For what purpose, I can only imagine to speculate at this time, Chelsea did not appear to be wearing jewelry with her costume the night of the party. If I remember right, she did recently get a belly ring? Of one of the "found items. was a journal, it isn't likely to be Chelsea's, either -- she didn't have her purse of cell phone with her, so no journal.

JMO

Not publicly they might not of "officially" said what was found. Both females who were living at the residence where separated and questioned and both were interviewed by the media a few times. I am sure that is where the information came from.

The female who was in the house at the time posted on social media what she was asked about. An since it got erased I wont say what she said.

I've had computer problems and am finally able to post on programs again. I live in Frenchtown Twnship and on June 13 was visited by Sheriff Malone of Monroe Co. asking if he could put a campaign sign in our lawn. I told him yes, of course, and I then told him and the Deputy with him that I was very concerned with Chelsea's murder and interested in the recent witness they had interviewed (just a few days before). They told me they did not believe he was directly involved but did know more than he had told them and that they had one more chance to talk with him. They both said they were confident they would find her killer. They said they knew a great deal more than the public because there were much that only the killer would know and they had not released much to the media. I mentioned it must be hard since they didn't even have a cause of death and they told me they did. I told them I had a thought on that and Sheriff Malone asked me for my theory. I told them bludgeoned to death and Sheriff said I wasn't far off. I wanted to ask more questions but didn't want to pry either (would not be a good reporter). He did say Chelsea had hurt her head that night, was bleeding and was offered rides by many friends, but would not leave with them. They told me the number of people they had interviewed, the # of DNA samples they had taken and the many hours they had stared at videos. I really believe they were diligent, caring and were very complimentary concerning Chelsea's family.

I am very pleased the killer has been found and thank God for our law enforcement.

I've had computer problems and am finally able to post on programs again. I live in Frenchtown Twnship and on June 13 was visited by Sheriff Malone of Monroe Co. asking if he could put a campaign sign in our lawn. I told him yes, of course, and I then told him and the Deputy with him that I was very concerned with Chelsea's murder and interested in the recent witness they had interviewed (just a few days before). They told me they did not believe he was directly involved but did know more than he had told them and that they had one more chance to talk with him. They both said they were confident they would find her killer. They said they knew a great deal more than the public because there were much that only the killer would know and they had not released much to the media. I mentioned it must be hard since they didn't even have a cause of death and they told me they did. I told them I had a thought on that and Sheriff Malone asked me for my theory. I told them bludgeoned to death and Sheriff said I wasn't far off. I wanted to ask more questions but didn't want to pry either (would not be a good reporter). He did say Chelsea had hurt her head that night, was bleeding and was offered rides by many friends, but would not leave with them. They told me the number of people they had interviewed, the # of DNA samples they had taken and the many hours they had stared at videos. I really believe they were diligent, caring and were very complimentary concerning Chelsea's family.

I am very pleased the killer has been found and thank God for our law enforcement.

I am growing increasingly concerned about info leaking out that could compromise a conviction.

I understand your concern but really there isn't that much out there. If there is DNA results out there that is really important evidence.

I understand your concern but really there isn't that much out there. If there is DNA results out there that is really important evidence.

I know there is DNA evidence that they are concocting him on and hope that is what works for the judicial system. I don't think people Hersey will hold up.

Has anyone seen his email addies? Am I allowed to post those?

My understanding is that you can, but only if you are sure it's his. You could really foul up a different, hapless, innocent D.Clay by publishing his e-mail as the accused's e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea