MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I agree. Really, what are the chances that he just happens to turn up on the day that she happens to go missing and then he just happens to not know a thing? Pff.

Even if he didn't kill her, for all who think he's innocent, chances are he still knows what happened.

For all who think he can't possibly have done this, withholding the truth is a crime too, fyi.
Of course I hold out hope for the one-in-a-million scenario in which Danielle is still alive, but for me all of the evidence points to Danielle's having been murdered by the security guard. Subtle clues regarding the security guard's personality lead me to believe that Danielle's abduction was primarily about rape. Considering the suspect's age, I don't know whether he is a serial killer yet, but I believe he has been a sexual predator for a long time. He may have started by getting women drunk in order to rape them. That kind of rape is difficult to prove and rarely prosecuted.

Maybe the security guard got Danielle drunk or slipped her a date rape drug at an office party or after-work get together back in October and then raped her; maybe he abducted and murdered her in December because he thought that she was going to report the rape to the police or tell his wife or because the rape resulted in a pregnancy. (I don't think that's a likely scenario, but I think it's within the realm of possibility.)

attachment.php

Please let Dani be found soon.

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 394
Great posts. I'm curious why you think rape and not an affair that went wrong, ie, she tried to end it and he didn't want to, or she threatened to tell his wife, etc.

Of course I hold out hope for the one-in-a-million scenario in which Danielle is still alive, but for me all of the evidence points to Danielle's having been murdered by the security guard. Subtle clues regarding the security guard's personality lead me to believe that Danielle's abduction was primarily about rape. Considering the suspect's age, I don't know whether he is a serial killer yet, but I believe he has been a sexual predator for a long time. He may have started by getting women drunk in order to rape them. That kind of rape is difficult to prove and rarely prosecuted.

Maybe the security guard got Danielle drunk or slipped her a date rape drug at an office party or after-work get together back in October and then raped her; maybe he abducted and murdered her in December because he thought that she was going to report the rape to the police or tell his wife or because the rape resulted in a pregnancy. (I don't think that's a likely scenario, but I think it's within the realm of possibility.)

BBM. I agree. Really, what are the chances that he just happens to turn up on the day that she happens to go missing and then he just happens to not know a thing? Pff.

Even if he didn't kill her, for all who think he's innocent, chances are he still knows what happened.

For all who think he can't possibly have done this, withholding the truth is a crime too, fyi.

I'm not convinced if he showed up at metlife it was a coincidence either nor that he knows nothing nor that he hasn't shared something before that lawyer attached to him. I have my own theories.

Could you please share the links in MSM for the subtle clues of the SG personality that lead you to believe this is all about a rape and also why you think SG has been a sexual predator for a long time and maybe a serial killer? I can't find anything at all in MSM and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Great posts. I'm curious why you think rape and not an affair that went wrong, ie, she tried to end it and he didn't want to, or she threatened to tell his wife, etc.
One of the main reasons why I don't believe there was any relationship is that no evidence of one has surfaced--no evidence whatsoever.
The police described Danielle and the security guard as acquaintances, without any hint of their having been more than that, and Dani's father stated that Danielle had gotten into the position she was in because of her helpfulness. That comment fits perfectly with the SIL's claim that Dani was with the security guard because she was giving him a ride home.
Judging from Danielle's social media and from comments from her friends and family, Danielle had been putting in long hours at work, had been meditating or doing yoga several times a day, had been cooking herself meals from scratch, and had been spending most of her free time with her friend whose baby had died. There was simply no time for any relationship during the months leading up to her disappearance.
I could also add the Danielle and the security guard had nothing in common, but that's a weak argument because if the security guard had wanted to lure Danielle into a relationship, he would have pretended to share her interests (and told her that he and his wife were only together because she needed his health benefits, etc.).
I know that some members have posited an imaginary relationship between Danielle and the security guard. That amounts to victim blaming, as if to say, "Danielle must be partly to blame. It couldn't be that she just had the rotten luck to run into a psychopath." Well, yeah, it could.

Could you please share the links in MSM for the subtle clues of the SG personality that lead you to believe this is all about a rape and also why you think SG has been a sexual predator for a long time and maybe a serial killer? I can't find anything at all in MSM and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

It's an opinion. Opinions can be formed from other things than just MSM...

I know that some members have posited an imaginary relationship between Danielle and the security guard. That amounts to victim blaming, as if to say, "Danielle must be partly to blame. It couldn't be that she just had the rotten luck to run into a psychopath." Well, yeah, it could.

rsbm. I have to respectfully disagree. For Dani's sake it is only fair to consider all the ways she may have crossed paths with a psychopath- a relationship, friendship, family member, coworker, acquaintance, total stranger. I think those speculating about a relationship are considering a reasonable theory based on known data- 1) a search was conducted at the house of someone who previously worked in the same complex as Dani, and it's reasonable the two were at least acquainted. items were removed from the house for testing, presumably to prove Dani was at the house. 2) generally, and historically, a husband/boyfriend is often involved when a woman goes missing or is killed.

I don't feel it is victim blaming. Just like it's not victim blaming if she meets foul play at the place she chose to work, or the place she chose to stop for gas, or the place she chose to live.

rsbm. I have to respectfully disagree. For Dani's sake it is only fair to consider all the ways she may have crossed paths with a psychopath- a relationship, friendship, family member, coworker, acquaintance, total stranger. I think those speculating about a relationship are considering a reasonable theory based on known data- 1) a search was conducted at the house of someone who previously worked in the same complex as Dani, and it's reasonable the two were at least acquainted. items were removed from the house for testing, presumably to prove Dani was at the house. 2) generally, and historically, a husband/boyfriend is often involved when a woman goes missing or is killed.

I don't feel it is victim blaming. Just like it's not victim blaming if she meets foul play at the place she chose to work, or the place she chose to stop for gas, or the place she chose to live.

I agree. The majority of heinous crimes involve someone known to the victim. That does not mean the victim is to blame at all. I have a few theories and none involve victim blaming. We really do not know the context of their relationship other than to know they were acquainted through work at one point. It is not unreasonable, then, to wonder about many reasons that he may have been there that day. Being a random, psychopath stalker is only one. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree. The majority of heinous crimes involve someone known to the victim. That does not mean the victim is to blame at all. I have a few theories and none involve victim blaming. We really do not know the context of their relationship other than to know they were acquainted through work at one point. It is not unreasonable, then, to wonder about many reasons that he may have been there that day. Being a random, psychopath stalker is only one. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I just want to say I agree strongly with all of the points made in the above posts.

I do think that SG being a lone, stalker-type predator and the crime being sexually-motivated is a very viable scenario.

I just hope that -and am confident that this is the case- LE is considering all possibilities.

I do believe that SG knows something about Danielle's disappearance. I also believe he was the one who was somehow able to get Danielle into her Jeep with him; whether he did that by force -e.g., using a weapon- or she went willingly -though I really have trouble believing that he simply asked for a ride and she obliged given her supposedly tight schedule for the evening-, I simply don't know.

In any case, I do think LE is confident Danielle and SG were in the parking lot at MetLife together. I have seen nothing concrete to support that, but I do believe there is either a witness -likely more than one-, seen on video together -even driving away in the Jeep, or more. In my mind, this explains how quickly things seemed to move along very early on (i.e., press conference within five days of her disappearing during which there was much focus about Danielle's demeanor as she left the lot, followed by a search of his house a day later, as reported by neighbors, etc.).

Beyond that, I really don't know about the degree of involvement on SG's part or whether Danielle was ever at the Berkely house. I do believe that her Jeep was there sometime later in the evening of the day she disappeared, but I cannot dismiss the possibility that perhaps there was a female other than Danielle who was there that night. This goes along with my theory that there was a female -other than Danielle- involved in driving the Jeep back to and parking it in her usual spot at IGA.

I am not ready to dismiss the possibility that SG was only a part of a larger scheme just yet.

It's an opinion. Opinions can be formed from other things than just MSM...

Which is why I've constantly asked how that opinion is being formed because I have not yet uncovered one negative thing about SG and I've looked HARD. He has a college degree, he is hailed from one of the nicest neighborhoods, his parents are well educated and successful. He married a very intelligent and successful woman. Not one person has come out of the woodwork to say "I knew it". Not one. He has never been named publicly.

So what am I missing? Where is there any shred of anything describing him as a rapist stalker serial killer that drugs women?

Again, I am not defending him, I don't know him or his family. I am just trying to understand this.

I can't in good conscience persecute and destroy someone's entire life over speculation and opinion. I have been begging for someone to point the information out to me so I can understand. I just refuse to believe you all are ready to roast him over police searches. I've been following cases for 15 years and i would never base anything on that.

I have to keep an open mind. That to me means relationship, planned meet up, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, a completely other perp, an OD, a stop other that SG house after leaving, kidnapping, and yes SG planning and executing.

Which is why I've constantly asked how that opinion is being formed because I have not yet uncovered one negative thing about SG and I've looked HARD. He has a college degree, he is hailed from one of the nicest neighborhoods, his parents are well educated and successful. He married a very intelligent and successful woman. Not one person has come out of the woodwork to say "I knew it". Not one. He has never been named publicly.

So what am I missing? Where is there any shred of anything describing him as a rapist stalker serial killer that drugs women?

Again, I am not defending him, I don't know him or his family. I am just trying to understand this.

I can't in good conscience persecute and destroy someone's entire life over speculation and opinion. I have been begging for someone to point the information out to me so I can understand. I just refuse to believe you all are ready to roast him over police searches. I've been following cases for 15 years and i would never base anything on that.

I have to keep an open mind. That to me means relationship, planned meet up, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, a completely other perp, an OD, a stop other that SG house after leaving, kidnapping, and yes SG planning and executing.

I too am open to this being someone else. I'm not saying he is 100% a killer. Just at the very least I think he knows what happened. In fact, I think he may have worked with another person on this.

<modsnip>

My prayers continue everyday for Dani and her loving family and friends. I think of her daily. When I get stuck at the light right by her work I pray for her. I pray for the one/ones who took her away. That God touches their heart and tells what happened to her. If this person continues not to step forward just know judgement day will be hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

My prayers continue everyday for Dani and her loving family and friends. I think of her daily. When I get stuck at the light right by her work I pray for her. I pray for the one/ones who took her away. That God touches their heart and tells what happened to her. If this person continues not to step forward just know judgement day will be hell.

I do not believe in hell, but if I did, that is exactly where the person(s) who isn't speaking up belong for they are putting Danielle's family through a truly hellish experience day in and day out.

I do not believe in hell, but if I did, that is exactly where the person(s) who isn't speaking up belong for they are putting Danielle's family through a truly hellish experience day in and day out.
Well, I suspect then, whoever it is they are experiencing hell right here on earth every day and will continue to do so until the end of their days
here on earth.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well, I suspect then, whoever it is they are experiencing hell right here on earth every day and will continue to do so until the end of their days
here on earth.

I very seldom say things like this about people, but I truly hope that they are ...:mad: ...!

here on earth.

Amen to that Razz![emoji175] [emoji176] [emoji72]

Increasingly frustrated everyday w/ no news. :(

Increasingly frustrated everyday w/ no news. :(

I agree, it seems like things are going nowhere fast, but I'd much rather LE build their case and ensure a proper conviction so Danielle gets the justice she deserves! It's hard having patience in a situation like this, it's like slow torture. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74