MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/vb.80221381134/10154922635176135/?type=2&theater

At about the 2:30 mark on the video, the reporter mentions that 'sources' have said that they don't believe the body was dumped there but rather the person just collapsed or landed there on their own. However, I personally would wait until the authorities release another update before taking anything at face value.

I can imagine that as much as it would be a blessed miracle for Dani to be alive it would also be just as important for her family to have her remains for closure. As well as prosecute 'the wolf'.

All moo.

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/vb.80221381134/10154922635176135/?type=2&theater

At about the 2:30 mark on the video, the reporter mentions that 'sources' have said that they don't believe the body was dumped there but rather the person just collapsed or landed there on their own. However, I personally would wait until the authorities release another update before taking anything at face value.

I can imagine that as much as it would be a blessed miracle for Dani to be alive it would also be just as important for her family to have her remains for closure. As well as prosecute 'the wolf'.

All moo.

Sadly, there have been a number of cases of remains found in the Detroit area that were homeless people who died of natural causes. It must be extremely heart wrenching for Dani's family (and the families of any other area missing people) every time a new body is found near there. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and the family of whomever has been found.

We will be closing this thread and starting a new one shortly.
Thanks,
Tricia

Please continue to thread #14

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors