MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my instant message to the 2 different Channel 4 reporters I sent yesterday.. They indeed read my message but, no response. Hmmm... [emoji55] [emoji15]
I will continue my searches. I will continue to have faith in LE. Floyd will get his punishment soon. In this life and after. SOB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

My son and I checked in an area of Plymouth road and Haggerty. Also, next to the building where Dani works yesterday in Southfield. We did not find anything besides garbage and a pair of purple kid gloves. I will continue searching when I can. I did become overwhelmed because so many places and not enough eyes. When we decided to leave after 3 hours in Southfield 6 hours total. I just looked to the sky and said Dani if your in heaven looking down give me a clue. So many care, so many want her found. Feeling sad but will NOT give up until she's found. Many prayers and Love to all [emoji72] [emoji182] [emoji173]

Thanks for searching! If only we had some last cell phone pings from FG or Dani to help localize the area to search. I envision this data is known?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for searching! If only we had some last cell phone pings from FG or Dani to help localize the area to search. I envision this data is known?

Perhaps the last pings were in that area. I know LE stated they were performing searches in Hines based on profiling ... that may have been one part. My guess is there were other things that may have led to that large of a search.

Thinking of you Dani. Where are you? You are a bright light in this world. Send us a sign...It's been so quiet, we need to keep making noise!

Can anyone here with legal insight explain what will transpire now with each of Floyd's upcoming court appearances? With no charges as of yet in Dani's case what will happen in regards to her situation? The two cases are linked via his DNA profile correct? Basically what do you hypothetically predict will happen now? Correct me if I am wrong regarding the DNA. Are any more search efforts taking place? It has been really quiet the last little while.

Can anyone here with legal insight explain what will transpire now with each of Floyd's upcoming court appearances? With no charges as of yet in Dani's case what will happen in regards to her situation? The two cases are linked via his DNA profile correct? Basically what do you hypothetically predict will happen now? Correct me if I am wrong regarding the DNA. Are any more search efforts taking place? It has been really quiet the last little while.

Until she is found, I don't believe much will happen. From what I've seen, they keep cases separate so they won't bring up Dani's case in this trial. IMO they have him locked up and can now take their time building a solid case for Dani. I believe her still being missing is what is preventing them from moving forward.

I also think that if he is convicted of all the charges in the jogger case (going to prison), it will be difficult to get him to talk bc he knows his fate is pretty much set so it wouldn't benefit him at all. If they don't find her and he doesn't confess, then I believe they don't have enough to arrest him. Or maybe they do, but they want to find her to make it a solid case.

It's been quiet because there is nothing new. LE have said they don't believe she's alive. He's locked up, as far as we know he won't talk, and is awaiting his trial for another incident. Nothing new will be released until she's found or until someone's arrested that is responsible. But even then, details on her story wouldn't come out until it moves through the courts.

This thread will remain quiet until his trial. Once that is completed it will go silent again until her body is recovered or someone spills the secrets.

Something must be going on with Dani's case and lips are sealed tight.
Early this morning driving on Telegraph rd right pass where Dani works same area my son and I searched I see 2 white vans parked way up on the grass (That's a big No-No you can get tickets) of course I cannot just stop. Traffic is fast and horribly bumper to bumper so knowing I would be a tad late for work (bosses are awesome) I do the turn around go back 20 mins later pull up walk the 5 mins search for a human and He scares the poop out of me and says "who are you?" Me? "Who are You? You work for the city?" "I don't answer to strangers."
Him: " City of Southfield? Nah" " Does this have something to do with Danielle?" "I just searched here a few days ago!" 'All I found was a crap load of garbage!"
He told me to leave and have a excellent day. Wtf. No. Well, I'll try, but now you have my interest. As he's waving [emoji114] bye bye to me.
Tonight at around 730pm I'm traveling down Newburgh towards Ann Arbor Trail stop at 7 11 walk towards my jeep and get surrounded by 4 Livonia Police and a FBI agent in a black tinted windows driving a Jaguar!! Wtf!! They pulled over someone driving a tan car with tinted windows. The super handsome FBI agent was telling (yelling) at Livonia Boys to get this young woman away. (My heart was racing, scared) standing with a officer I said WTF is going on?! I have to leave to pick my kid up from work! I never seen who they pulled out of that car but I can still hear that FBI cutie yelling at whomever he was on top of " We've been watching you for hours in Hines" You wanna tell now? Or in office?!" As Livonia walked me to my jeep I said " Is this about the missing woman Danielle Stislicki?!" 'To many odd things going on, public should know more!" Officer just stared at me and never blinked or answered me. Call me a nutbag but you never see stuff like this around here! Or maybe people do but, I would be unaware. I work a lot and take care of my grandkids.. hope justice is right around the bend for you Floyd.
Light and Big Love [emoji72] [emoji182] [emoji175]

Early this morning driving on Telegraph rd right pass where Dani works same area my son and I searched I see 2 white vans parked way up on the grass (That's a big No-No you can get tickets) of course I cannot just stop. Traffic is fast and horribly bumper to bumper so knowing I would be a tad late for work (bosses are awesome) I do the turn around go back 20 mins later pull up walk the 5 mins search for a human and He scares the poop out of me and says "who are you?" Me? "Who are You? You work for the city?" "I don't answer to strangers."
Him: " City of Southfield? Nah" " Does this have something to do with Danielle?" "I just searched here a few days ago!" 'All I found was a crap load of garbage!"
He told me to leave and have a excellent day. Wtf. No. Well, I'll try, but now you have my interest. As he's waving [emoji114] bye bye to me.
Tonight at around 730pm I'm traveling down Newburgh towards Ann Arbor Trail stop at 7 11 walk towards my jeep and get surrounded by 4 Livonia Police and a FBI agent in a black tinted windows driving a Jaguar!! Wtf!! They pulled over someone driving a tan car with tinted windows. The super handsome FBI agent was telling (yelling) at Livonia Boys to get this young woman away. (My heart was racing, scared) standing with a officer I said WTF is going on?! I have to leave to pick my kid up from work! I never seen who they pulled out of that car but I can still hear that FBI cutie yelling at whomever he was on top of " We've been watching you for hours in Hines" You wanna tell now? Or in office?!" As Livonia walked me to my jeep I said " Is this about the missing woman Danielle Stislicki?!" 'To many odd things going on, public should know more!" Officer just stared at me and never blinked or answered me. Call me a nutbag but you never see stuff like this around here! Or maybe people do but, I would be unaware. I work a lot and take care of my grandkids.. hope justice is right around the bend for you Floyd.

Wow, I don't follow this case, but, man, that was the best post I've read all summer.

What a day!

Owl4: Wow, lot's going on! Thanks for the update.

Owl4: Wow, lot's going on! Thanks for the update.
Yes Indeed to much is going on. I already know answers will not be given to me but, I will stop in before work to Livonia Police station and ask what that scene was all about at 7 11. I am a concerned resident! When I leave work in Southfield I will stop in that office and ask what and who were those white vans.. My hubby thinks I'm nuts and tells me to leave it alone.
YES! I'm nuts. I'm concerned and as a resident we should be able to know what is going on in our community. Call me nuts, I want justice. Period.

You are amazing, Owl4! Nothing, or no one deters you or slows you down at all. You'll take them all on!

"Does this have something to do with Danielle?" "Is this about the missing woman Danielle Stislicki?" "Too many odd things going on, public should know more!"

You are a force to be reckoned with. You will not take no for an answer.

How I wish I could have seen the looks on their faces...

You are amazing, Owl4! Nothing, or no one deters you or slows you down at all. You'll take them all on!

"Does this have something to do with Danielle?" "Is this about the missing woman Danielle Stislicki?" "Too many odd things going on, public should know more!"

You are a force to be reckoned with. You will not take no for an answer.

How I wish I could have seen the looks on their faces...
Thank you! I've just had enough! After all the years living here I have never seen such things happen. Call me crazy when this is all done and said and I was wrong. I feel it in my bones this has everything to do with Danielle. I believe they need to go further down Hines and check. Or near her work. Love you all! Check in tomorrow after I arrive to work! Xo

Thank you! I've just had enough! After all the years living here I have never seen such things happen. Call me crazy when this is all done and said and I was wrong. I feel it in my bones this has everything to do with Danielle. I believe they need to go further down Hines and check. Or near her work. Love you all! Check in tomorrow after I arrive to work! Xo

Unfortunately, crazy things are happening more now than they have before everywhere, not just in Dani's area. LE doesn't have to tell you what they do. It's their job to investigate and I don't see why they would feel the need to tell you anything. Hopefully you get some answers for your own sake and glad you are determined to seek answers and help how you can. But, there are a lot of stories out there, not just hers. I'm not trying to create negativity out of your efforts, but just my thoughts.

I think you need to keep in perspective Owl that crimes in that area happened every minute before anyone knew Danis name and have commenced every minute since. The earth keeps spinning and not everything revolves around one case.

I know we all want this case moving at rocket speed but I think even if they had enough to charge him today, they wouldn't until the current trial is sorted thru.

Unless they had evidence of a crime in his house I don't think much will happen until they recover Dani.

JMO

Yes Indeed to much is going on. I already know answers will not be given to me but, I will stop in before work to Livonia Police station and ask what that scene was all about at 7 11. I am a concerned resident! When I leave work in Southfield I will stop in that office and ask what and who were those white vans.. My hubby thinks I'm nuts and tells me to leave it alone.
YES! I'm nuts. I'm concerned and as a resident we should be able to know what is going on in our community. Call me nuts, I want justice. Period.

Dang. You have nerves of steel.

From your story, I thought they were coming for you!!

It is interesting that these 2 things happened so close together and I see the tie even though I agree with Monkeypants about perspective.

Please be careful. I'd hate to see you get jailed for being a nutbag or a suspected spy/terrorist. [emoji44][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Something monkeypants said 20170829, thread #13, post #678, above. "...I know we all want this case moving at rocket speed but I think even if they had enough to charge him today, they wouldn't until the current trial is sorted thru...."

I agree. When I review the reported facts; and, when I appreciate the demeanor of LE, I commend their strategy. Justice for Danielle and her Family appears paramount in the minds of all investigators. The energy of each member of LE goes to finding Dani. I trust them. My heart breaks for Danielle's Loved Ones who wake another day saying, "I pray you are found today, Beloved Danielle."

As frustrating and difficult as it is to wait, I pray everyday that Danielle's Family keeps courage and Dani is found.

As Danielle's Mother, Ann, said in December, "You have to be strong. You have to fight for this."

As Danielle's Father, Rich, said in June, "It's not about Danielle at this time. There'll be that moment but at this time it's about that person from Hines Park who made it out alive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07