MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WXYZ-TV Detroit | Channel 7 November 10, 2017

Floyd Galloway, Stislicki person of interest, rejects plead deal in Hines Park sex assault case

[video=youtube;7ldvcztYDK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ldvcztYDK8[/video]

My brothers murderer is in the same jail as Floyd awaiting trial. I️ hope they are cell mates and both get maximum sentences or one takes the other out. Yeah.. I️ still have a bit of anger to deal with .;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brothers murderer is in the same jail as Floyd awaiting trial. I️ hope they are cell mates and both get maximum sentences or one takes the other out. Yeah.. I️ still have a bit of anger to deal with .;)

So very sorry you lost your Brother and in such a cruel manner :grouphug:

Why did they even offer him a plea?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Afaik, in a lot of cases, it's to expedite things and avoid going to trial and spending the time/resources/money on it.

My opinion, he and his legal team plan to try and have the DNA collected in the DS case thrown out. I’m not sure what would then stop them from getting a court order for a new sample, but I’m sure they have something elaborate planned. Awful.

My opinion, he and his legal team plan to try and have the DNA collected in the DS case thrown out. I’m not sure what would then stop them from getting a court order for a new sample, but I’m sure they have something elaborate planned. Awful.

How can they do that?

We don't even know what they do have in Dani's case.

I don’t want to further any discussion of “ERN.” Again, it’s MOO & I have my own reasons for forming that opinion.
She’s not credible, or even stable. I’ve spoken with Rich personally & stand by my opinion. [emoji1365] #finddani

Re: "ERN." - This renewed discussion of her and the impending trial in 19 days on the Hines Park Jogger matter, is she a prosecution witness?

Re: "Rich" - At all the vigils or just one?

[video=youtube;Z2UcQtjrVb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UcQtjrVb0[/video] uploaded Nov 4th; Danelle Hallan talks about Danielle Stislicki and her contact from Danielle's Father Richard Stislicki. In the comment section is a quote attributed to him that relates new information to me.

"...his [Floyd's] vehicle was not actually broken down. The following day it was no longer in the Metlife parking lot."

How can they do that?

They can file a motion for anything but I highly doubt the judge will allow DNA not to be admitted. My guess is they will try to argue the linking to his DNA from another case in which he has not been charged "should" void them from being able to use it to match in this case. Or something similar. Without the DNA, it would be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt bc the victim couldn't identify him in a lineup. But I don't think that'll hold up and they will be left trying to make a case that the DNA was there for consensual reasons. That isn't going to go far unless they have significant proof that they knew one another because the prosecution has been clear from the start that they had no prior relationship or connection and the victim reported the assault immediately.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They can file a motion for anything but I highly doubt the judge will allow DNA not to be admitted. My guess is they will try to argue the linking to his DNA from another case in which he has not been charged "should" void them from being able to use it to match in this case. Or something similar. Without the DNA, it would be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt bc the victim couldn't identify him in a lineup. But I don't think that'll hold up and they will be left trying to make a case that the DNA was there for consensual reasons. That isn't going to go far unless they have significant proof that they knew one another because the prosecution has been clear from the start that they had no prior relationship or connection and the victim reported the assault immediately.

But, then couldn't they just use his DNA from a current test? That would still match DNA found on victim, so I guess I don't quite get it ugh. #Finddani

Also, didn't the current charges allow them to take his DNA at time of arrest?

But, then couldn't they just use his DNA from a current test? That would still match DNA found on victim, so I guess I don't quite get it ugh. #Finddani

Yes, that is true! Do we still have any attorneys reading? I wonder if someone could share if this would even be realistic for the defense to attempt. I'm thinking not.

http://www.michigan.gov/snyder/0,4668,7-277--345100--,00.html

Gov. Rick Snyder today signed legislation allowing DNA samples to be collected at the time of arrest for all felonies.

http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,4643,7-123-72297_64747_64750---,00.html

CODIS includes DNA profiles collected from crime scene evidence, convicted offenders, felony arrestees, missing persons, and unidentified human remains.

Re: "ERN." - This renewed discussion of her and the impending trial in 19 days on the Hines Park Jogger matter, is she a prosecution witness?

Re: "Rich" - At all the vigils or just one?

[video=youtube;Z2UcQtjrVb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UcQtjrVb0[/video] uploaded Nov 4th; Danelle Hallan talks about Danielle Stislicki and her contact from Danielle's Father Richard Stislicki. In the comment section is a quote attributed to him that relates new information to me.

"...his [Floyd's] vehicle was not actually broken down. The following day it was no longer in the Metlife parking lot."

I'm don't really understand if your comments relate to the video or if you just wanted to post the video, but I wanted to add that Dani's father has stated that there is incorrect information in this video regarding the timeline and he talked with the video creator about them.

Found in Hometown Life article...
http://www.hometownlife.com/story/n...fer-hines-park-sexual-assault-case/851825001/ :

Dakmak said little to reporters after the Wayne County hearing Friday, but said part of his defense in the trial will be whether Galloway can be placed at the park that evening the assault took place. "Was he there?" he said. "That's what it's going to come down to."

Hmmm....I'm sure there is something planned behind their decision for him to pass on the plea also...:gaah:

I keep wondering and asking myself who is paying for that legal team. Can't wait to see this play out in court. Justice can't come soon enough for that jogger.

K-I forgot about the match with the DNA DUH!!!! re:Dani's case

Yes in the video she does have the timeline all wrong. Family, friend and LE were not at the apt. that night. it was the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500