MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was literally laying awake trying to comprehend how FG would have gotten Dani to drive him home since it is obvious that he made her uncomfortable. I still wonder if it was more of a left the parking lot under duress than willingly, however; I was told by someone close to the case that she gave a ride home to a security guard the day of her disappearance, in Dec 2016, just days after her disappearance and long before news broke down regarding FG, so I guess it is possible she was just that nice and put her feelings aside to help him, especially since he knew she had a sick wife.
In regards to the parent-in-laws, his late ex-wife filed for divorce, I believe the month before his first trial on the rape charge and she has since passed from her illness, so I don’t believe he is getting any financial help from her family any longer.
The comforter, do we think it came from FG’s home or Dani’s? My thought is the comforter came from FG’s home and maybe during questioning of other family member’s someone told them it was missing, which would imply someone other than his sister-in-law believes him to be guilty.
Finally, while I hope it is not true, at this point, a dumpster seems to be the most plausible place where her remains were placed, however, I believe FG was on the way to becoming a serial rapist , who like some other serial rapists, would have graduated to serial murder, if he hadn’t picked the wrong girl and got caught. His behavior definitely escalated between the Sept attack and Dani’s disappearance. If I consider that angle in my head, I feel like her remains are somewhere other than a dumpster because serial killers typically like to return to the body, which would be impossible if placed in a dumpster.
Just my thoughts for the day.

I will say again, it is my hope that FG is offered a deal to tell them where Dani’s remains are, as well as, complete details of the crime and he accepts. At this point, this would be the best possible outcome for her family.
Spot on! The only way the detailed description of the comforter could be known is if someone familiar with the FG household gave that information to LE. I believe there was communication between FG’s in-law’s and police done surreptitiously so FG was unaware. I think the reason they stayed silent to the media and allowed FG to live in their house was to protect their gravely ill daughter. I’m pretty certain LE did not alert the public to be looking for the quilt until after FG was in custody for the Hines Park crime. He was no longer a threat to his wife and her family. I’m not sure he’s a serial killer. I’m more inclined to think that he didn’t think he’d meet with resistance from Dani after he got her back to his house. I think she fought him hard and he killed her to keep her from talking. That’s why I think a dumpster was where he placed her in panic mode.

Last edited:
Isn't FG supposed to be moved to a jail in Oakland or Wayne County prior to his court appearance this Friday (3/15)? As of today, he's still housed at St. Louis, MI prison. I thought he'd be down here by now.

Offender Tracking Information System (OTIS) - Offender Profile
Good catch. FG was moved from Alger CF in the Upper Penninsula to St Louis CF sometime just this week — I checked late last week and he was still in the UP. So he is closer to Oakland County. Sometimes inmates are moved incrementally?

FRGjr's transport makes sense after reading MCL 14.102 with regard to intervention of the attorney general. St Louis Correctional Facility is about an hour north of Ingham County. I retract my previous presumption at #975 that the Oakland County Circuit Court building would be used.
It makes sense:

INTERVENTION OF ATTORNEY GENERAL (EXCERPT)
Act 232 of 1919

14.102 Intervention; venue of actions at law, service of process.

Sec. 2.

Any action at law brought by the attorney general in the name of the state or of the people of the state, for the use and benefit thereof, may be begun in the circuit court in and for the county of Ingham, and may be prosecuted to final judgment and satisfaction thereof, with like effect as though the cause of action arose in such county. In any such case process issued out of and under the seal of said court may be served anywhere within the state of Michigan.

History: 1919, Act 232, Eff. Aug. 14, 1919 ;-- CL 1929, 188 ;-- CL 1948, 14.102

© 2017 Legislative Council, State of Michigan”
Michigan Legislature - Section 14.102

Ingham County Jail inmate search: https://inmateinfo.com/

Ingham County Sheriff's Office

MI DOC Prison Lication Map:
https://www.michigan.gov/documents/corrections/MAP_CFA-REGIONS_AUG_24_2018_308644_7_630873_7.pdf

Last edited:
I don't use the word "liar" casually, but Jim Williams is a liar. He stood outside of the house that Floyd and his wife owned and told the press that an "elderly couple" lived there. Why would anyone believe what he says about anything? Pants on fire.
Totally agree! I've met him once, as soon as I seen him an was being introduced, I turned an walked away. He had his hand out to shake mine. No thanks Liar.
I'm just catching up on this thread. I had no idea FG wife sister passed also? Is it the same sister that put FG on blast an her own family disowned her because of it? Sad.

Totally agree! I've met him once, as soon as I seen him an was being introduced, I turned an walked away. He had his hand out to shake mine. No thanks Liar.
I'm just catching up on this thread. I had no idea FG wife sister passed also? Is it the same sister that put FG on blast an her own family disowned her because of it? Sad.

Not the sister who was outspoken in local media. Another sister had a recurrence of breast cancer and passed away not long after FG's wife.

Spot on! The only way the detailed description of the comforter could be known is if someone familiar with the FG household gave that information to LE. I believe there was communication between FG’s in-law’s and police done surreptitiously so FG was unaware. I think the reason they stayed silent to the media and allowed FG to live in their house was to protect their gravely ill daughter. I’m pretty certain LE did not alert the public to be looking for the quilt until after FG was in custody for the Hines Park crime. He was no longer a threat to his wife and her family. I’m not sure he’s a serial killer. I’m more inclined to think that he didn’t think he’d meet with resistance from Dani after he got her back to his house. I think she fought him hard and he killed her to keep her from talking. That’s why I think a dumpster was where he placed her in panic mode.

I think before hearing from FG’s SIL that he admitted to her he had a “sexual addiction”/ was addicted to *advertiser censored* and the Hines Park jogger testify that “he choked her till she was unconscious” and then tried to get her down by the river, that I would be more agreeable that FG wasn’t on his way to be being a serial murderer. I strongly believe he was, at the least, a serial rapist whose behavior was escalating. I strongly believe that the Allen Park rape from around the same time was him (I can’t find any sources that say he wasn’t involved or that someone else was arrested for that crime). From the very beginning when his name was first brought into discussion re: Dani’s disappearance, I felt he was a sociopath and I continue to think so.
Also, Dani was definitely not a crime of opportunity, she was stalked by FG. He knew her well enough to know that she didn’t appreciate his advances, so he had to know that he would meet with resistance even if he got her to his home. I believe his plan was to rape and murder her before the day of her disappearance.

... Also, Dani was definitely not a crime of opportunity, she was stalked by FG. He knew her well enough to know that she didn’t appreciate his advances, so he had to know that he would meet with resistance even if he got her to his home. I believe his plan was to rape and murder her before the day of her disappearance.

The more I think about this case, the more strongly I agree FG premeditated Dani’s abduction and murder for some time. FG would have prepared a place to dispose of Dani’s body. Prepared and/or scoped. He chose a place he was familiar with, knew there were no cameras, etc.

I think before hearing from FG’s SIL that he admitted to her he had a “sexual addiction”/ was addicted to *advertiser censored* and the Hines Park jogger testify that “he choked her till she was unconscious” and then tried to get her down by the river, that I would be more agreeable that FG wasn’t on his way to be being a serial murderer. I strongly believe he was, at the least, a serial rapist whose behavior was escalating. I strongly believe that the Allen Park rape from around the same time was him (I can’t find any sources that say he wasn’t involved or that someone else was arrested for that crime). From the very beginning when his name was first brought into discussion re: Dani’s disappearance, I felt he was a sociopath and I continue to think so.
Also, Dani was definitely not a crime of opportunity, she was stalked by FG. He knew her well enough to know that she didn’t appreciate his advances, so he had to know that he would meet with resistance even if he got her to his home. I believe his plan was to rape and murder her before the day of her disappearance.
Agree! The sketch of the Allen Park rapist looked very much like him. And agree he stalked Dani. How else would he have known the exact space in her apartment parking lot to return her car to?

The more I think about this case, the more strongly I agree FG premeditated Dani’s abduction and murder for some time. FG would have prepared a place to dispose of Dani’s body. Prepared and/or scoped. He chose a place he was familiar with, knew there were no cameras, etc.
And security guards know all about security cameras. Agree premeditated.

Does anyone know the name of the security firm he worked for?

Amateur opinion and speculation.

At one time FRGjr was employed by Securitas licensed out of New Jersey having a resident agency in Ann Arbor, MI. Known years were 2011 and 2012 when FRGjr won an excellence in service certificate, 1st quarter 2012.

As i recall, by October, 2016, the contract had ended with whatever corporation provided security services at the Raleigh Office Building. Hence, FRGjr was not a security guard at Raleigh after October, 2016. [My memory is not as current as when I first researched this matter twenty months ago.]

See: thread number 12 at -
2017 0613, post#193, Nina Michigan - ...don't quote me on this, but I believe he'd been reassigned to Rochester Hills MI (about 12 miles north of Southfield) when they lost the contract for the MetLife building.
and post #196, Ozoner - Early MSM articles said that he worked for Securitas.

Friday, March 15th:
*Preliminary Examination Conference Hearing – (@ 9:30am ET) - MI - Danielle “Dani” Stislicki (28) (Dec. 2, 2016, Southfield, not found) - *Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30/now 33) charged (3/4/19) & arraigned (3/6/19) with 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
POI in Dani's case (rape case/not Dani); Charged with kidnapping, assault with intent to commit sexual penetration, assault with intent to commit strangulation, and assault with intent to commit murder re assault in Hines Park on Sept, 2016. $350K Bond. GPS tether & to remain on house arrest @ his parents' house. Plead not guilty, did not take deal offered. On 11/21/17 took plea deal & plead guilty to all charges. Prosecutor's office was offering Galloway a deal to serve 15-35 years in prison if he pleads guilty to the first three charges. If he accepts the deal, the assault with intent to murder charge would be dropped. Circuit Judge Mark Slavens scheduled a special pre-trial hearing for 9 a.m. Nov. 10 in his courtroom in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in downtown Detroit to allow Galloway to consider the deal before his trial is scheduled to begin. Galloway's jury trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 29 in Slavens's courtroom. He remains locked up on a $350,000 cash or surety bond, which was reduced earlier this month, in the Wayne County Jail. 11/21 update: a FG took plea deal and pled guilty to all charges, expect 16+ years in prison; 12/8 sentenced to 16-35 years in prison.
3/4/19 Update: State charges Galloway with 1st degree premeditated murder on Danielle's case. Arraignment scheduled for 3/6.
3/6/19 Update: A plea of not guilty was entered on his behalf. Next preliminary examination conference hearing scheduled for Friday, 3/15. And another preliminary hearing on 3/27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.