MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: post #55 by monster12 -

My attempt to be specific failed.

I wish only the link would have appeared, where in the comments section is the source for Mr. Stislicki's quote about the car, retyped below.

"...his [Floyd's] vehicle was not actually broken down. The following day it was no longer in the Metlife parking lot."

The Defense did file a "motion in limine" to prevent certain evidence to be brought up at trial. (Oct 20) I also read (on Court website) on October 27 that the Defense filed a motion to "Quash information"

I can't imagine DNA taken Lawful through a warrant would be thrown out. Either way IMO this guy is going to jail for the rest of life.

Is it typical for the court officers to be standing so close to FG ? I've been to some trials and have been a on a jury. I've never seen them so close ?

People v. Galloway, #17-007252-01-FC: "...liklihood of conviction is substantial in this case" Danielle Bennetts, hearing on Defense's Bond Motion in Hines Park Jogger case, 10-12-17, Judge Slavens courtroom, 3rd circuit court

My brothers murderer is in the same jail as Floyd awaiting trial. I️ hope they are cell mates and both get maximum sentences or one takes the other out. Yeah.. I️ still have a bit of anger to deal with .;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain and anger. This December 9th will be 8 years since my brothers death. His murderer sat in the same jail as they are now. He got life. I will pray the same for your brother. Big hugs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Is it typical for the court officers to be standing so close to FG ? I've been to some trials and have been a on a jury. I've never seen them so close ?
Yes. Wayne County don't play with all the fools that stand before the judge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I wish only the link would have appeared, where in the comments section is the source for Mr. Stislicki's quote about the car, retyped below.

"...his [Floyd's] vehicle was not actually broken down. The following day it was no longer in the Metlife parking lot."

Sorry. I do admit I didn’t fully watch or read comments. I just remember seeing it posted by Dani’s Dad. I understand now.

I thought the same thing. They were awfully close to him like he was about to run. But glad to see they don’t seem to mess around.

This is interesting. Gives him more to do in that 24ish hour period after Danis disappearance. Of course, he couldn't miss the beer pong tourney sat am and he visited Eily in the hospital Friday night. Her car was also likely available to him however.

Not sure how the smilie ended up in my post????

The shortcut, I guess you could call it , is a colon and the capital D to make a big smilie emoji. You had a colon and then D for Dani next to each other so it turned it into a smilie face... [emoji87]

The Defense did file a "motion in limine" to prevent certain evidence to be brought up at trial. (Oct 20) I also read (on Court website) on October 27 that the Defense filed a motion to "Quash information"

I think the Motion in Limine filed October 20th is from the People.

Here's some of my notes of Ms. Bennetts' words at one point during the Nov 10th pretrial conference:

...a couple weeks ago prosecution gave a stipulated order regarding the People's Motion in Limine regarding the Wayne County Safe Medical Records. Bennetts said two weeks ago Mr. Dakmak was not putting up an objection to that Motion [in Limine] and the admission of those records and the statements therein. I did prepare an order...it just needs a signature from Mr. Dakmak if he is in fact signing it...otherwise i want to be heard on the Motion...

And, Dakmak affixed his signature there in open court November 10, 2017.

And, I don't know if the following tactic is addressed in the People's Motion, but, several times, at and since the June 28th arraignment, Dakmak did speak in open court of FRGjr's being POI in "another matter". Bennetts shut him down at the hearing on the bond reduction. I imagine defense counsel may attempt to taint this case by introducing matter irrelevant to the Hines-Park-Jogger-kidnap-criminal-sexual-assault-strangulation-intent-to-murder-trial; a scheme designed to end in mistrial, or something, to get FRGjr off.

Also, when serving as a juror, i don't want to hear a witness say that FRGjr is nice cuz he shared his candy back in 1992. I want witnesses who can speak to FRGjr's whereabouts around the 7 o'clock pm hour on September 4th, 2016.

And, I don't know if the following tactic is addressed in the People's Motion, but, several times, at and since the June 28th arraignment, Dakmak did speak in open court of FRGjr's being POI in "another matter". Bennetts shut him down at the hearing on the bond reduction. I imagine defense counsel may attempt to taint this case by introducing matter irrelevant to the Hines-Park-Jogger-kidnap-criminal-sexual-assault-strangulation-intent-to-murder-trial; a scheme designed to end in mistrial, or something, to get FRGjr off.
Snipped and BBM.

Absolutely. I hope the judge gives him a warning prior to jury selection that he will be held in contempt of court if he tries to pull that kind of stunt. I wonder whether Dakmak could be disbarred for something like that. He's already demonstrated that he has no personal ethics; at some point unethical behavior can be grounds for disbarment, but I'm not sure what the threshold is.

I would say no to anything relating to Dani, but that's just my opinion. I saw on the court website that witnesses were added earlier this month and another list was added yesterday. We can't see what the list is, but it was added to his record of information. So I'm going to assume each side has their group of witnesses and maybe one of the sides really had to stretch to get some on their side? :dunno:

Actually, on the radio they said it is the prosecution that has the 45 witnesses... :thinking::notgood:

Witnesses for the defense, could that include FG's wife, his family and his in-laws? 45 witnesses for prosecution, could that include people that have come forward that jogged or used the Hines Park trails and recognize FG as hanging around there? ERN a witness for prosecution pertaining to FG's character? Will the list be posted publicly before trial? I have so many questions!

Thank you all for the updates! Surprised he didn't take the plea - DNA doesn't lie!!

So, trial starts November 29th!!

I agree, DNA does not lie of course! So what avenue would the defense be traveling down? That FG had a solid alibi for that time period? Discrediting the jogger? What else is there to work with against DNA and approx 45 witnesses for the prosecution?

It was Sunday evening of Labor Day weekend, 2016. What good is it for his defense if he calls a witness who can't testify that "Floyd was with me at the time of the crime"? Who was Floyd with at the time of the crime? After tumbling around in the brush, where did Floyd go to clean up, Slingers?

My brothers murderer is in the same jail as Floyd awaiting trial. I️ hope they are cell mates and both get maximum sentences or one takes the other out. Yeah.. I️ still have a bit of anger to deal with .;)

I'm so very sorry this happened. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. You and your Family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

It was Sunday evening of Labor Day weekend, 2016. What good is it for his defense if he calls a witness who can't testify that "Floyd was with me at the time of the crime"? Who was Floyd with at the time of the crime? After tumbling around in the brush, where did Floyd go to clean up, Slingers?
I wouldn't put it past one of his family members to give him a phony alibi, but let's hope the jury is savvy enough to see through all the smoke and mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member