MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges may be coming in Danielle Stislicki case

It appears charges will be soon be filed in the Danielle Stislicki case, WWJ news is reporting.

A news conference is being held in Lansing tomorrow where Attorney General Dana Nessel will announce murder charges in what’s described only as “a two-year-old case.”...

BREAKING: Charges Expected In Danielle Stislicki Case

(WWJ) WWJ's Charlie Langton broke the news Monday morning: Charges are finally coming in the case of Danielle Stislicki.

Sources are telling Langton that despite the fact her body has not been found, murder charges will be issues against Floyd Galloway, long a person of interest in the case...

I've been waiting for an update from WDIV as Channel 4 has had the most comprehensive local coverage of the case from the start. Hopefully, the announcement of murder charges being filed is the break that is needed to bring closure for the Stislicki amily and justice for Danielle.

Danielle Stislicki missing case: Floyd Galloway faces premeditated murder charge

28-year-old Farmington Hills woman vanished Dec. 2, 2016

DETROIT - The man who was considered a person of interest in Danielle Stislicki's disappearance will now face a murder charge in connection to the case.

Floyd Galloway Jr. is in prison serving 16-35 years after admitting to strangling and sexually assaulting a jogger in Hines Park in Livonia just a few months before Stislicki disappeared. Galloway has never been charged in Stislicki's case, until now...

I've been waiting for an update from WDIV as Channel 4 has had the most comprehensive local coverage of the case from the start. Hopefully, the announcement of murder charges being filed is the break that is needed to bring closure for the Stislicki amily and justice for Danielle.

Danielle Stislicki missing case: Floyd Galloway faces premeditated murder charge

28-year-old Farmington Hills woman vanished Dec. 2, 2016

DETROIT - The man who was considered a person of interest in Danielle Stislicki's disappearance will now face a murder charge in connection to the case...

Do you know if the court filings they refer to are public and if so, how to get them?

Not sure. 47th (Farmington Hills), maybe.

I found one Floyd Galloway filing, but it was something between him and his late wife.

TY, I saw that too, but I swear I used to find the criminal court filings somewhere in their system. The bookmark is on my old computer that died, though. I'll keep looking.

I'd been waiting for an update from The Detroit News, as well.

Murder charge filed in Danielle Stislicki disappearance

A murder charge has been filed against a longtime suspect in the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki.

A charge of premeditated first-degree murder was filed Monday in 47th District Court in Farmington Hills against 32-year-old Floyd Russell Galloway, according to online court records...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo