MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think marijuana has anything to do with Danielle's disappearance. I mean, I know it's possible, but i think this guy was just nuts and abducted her. The medical marijuana situation in Michigan has already been explored by several posters and I just don't think it's some dangerous, violent trade.

plenty of people don't wanna do the medical card thing. for various reasons. work. insurance. the quasi-legality of it (feds don't recognize it). maybe just not wanting the government to have your name forever on a list of known users.

Also, if dude was her secret hookup, this doesn't sound like the violence would've been due to the drug trade directly. rather, ancillary to it, in terms of this guy maybe using it as a ploy to get DS voluntarily into his car (or him into hers? drive him to his/another house to pick it up?) or to his house or whatever.

I'm not even sure that's been confirmed. I thought someone just kind of said "Didn't someone say..." and brought it up.

Do we know what time of day DS might've been seen talking to this guy at/outside her work? Was it in the process of leaving? or earlier in the workday? Like did she pop out to talk to him earlier in the day from when she left work for the day.

Probably employed by the office building she worked in. There are many other companies in that building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MetLife is a tenant at the complex. While they may have a security camera and monitor of front desk and "security" this isn't coverage of the parking lot.

Ambulance/fire rescue was at that house last Friday night. It was separate from whenever the police and big white truck, flat beds were there. A girl posted it was her friends home and they took friend last Friday night to hospital for complications from a blood transfusion. It was never stated exactly when all the other activity took place. Friend of wife either knew nothing about that or kept that to herself, she claimed all that had to happen at another house.

Great post, walrus.

I don't think the Metlife office is at the town center.

fd84942a7c36793dcde8a891108a1e29.jpg

That building is where the vigil was held, the site of her office building.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've been a websleuth lurker for a while now and just now made an account to comment since this case has come way too close to home... i think I could be clear up some minor speculations I've seen on here....

First, I live in Berkley, just a few blocks from FG's house.

There's been some rumblings about the possible use of the ice arena next door, since it was abandoned (for trafficking/drugs)...but that's nothing more than town gossip. The arena isn't some abandoned old warehouse full of vagrants and decay. It only closed in the past couple years, and from what I recall, there's only two entrances, and both of those are completely closed off from entry. The neighborhood is way too friendly/nosey/patrolled by cops to let anything shady happen on a mass scale to let one of the biggest buildings in town become a hub of a certain kind of crime in one location. If there was anything shady that could potentially be found about FG's house and the arena, it would be the fenced-off (and locked) alley between the arena and FG's property. But I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to utilize that space.

Berkley is just a little over 1 and 1/2 square miles..and have quite a decent sized police force (The one city where I go exactly the speed limit at all times, because I know a cop could be around every corner).

As for the Metlife office security question..... My part-time job is as a delivery driver, and have delivered to 3000 town center plenty of times (though I don't recall delivering to Metlife specifically (5th floor). The building is one of 3 big office buildings right next to each other, and share the same parking garages... That being said, the security presence has always been impressive. Usually see 2-3 guards on the main floor of any of these buildings. The important part is the security aren't employed by a single business, but work for a company contracted out by the property management company in charge of the buildings. That's why I find the idea of FG being a Metlife security guard a bit odd. It's quite possible Metlife has their own security guards on top of the building security... but that would seem unnecessary/look tacky to Metlife since most businesses are upscale in the town center buildings... and wouldn't want the appearance of necessary protection in their own offices. I've seen many insurance companies employ their own security officers, but it's always in less secure buildings/shadier areas. All of the businesses I've delivered to have locked office doors and a receptionist behind the doors to unlock upon entry/or need Employee ID card to enter the office.

Or maybe it's possible that FG was a security guard for Metlife in the past... as in in a different office? Maybe where DS worked before her promotion?

Also.... the one other piece of insight I can provide: Those parking garages at the towncenters are poorly lit. As-in dimmed/dull bulbs poorly lit in most of the garage...And if I knew I wasn't around white-collar people and a lot of cameras in that garage, I would be paranoid. . Polar opposite of the intense bright white-lights of the interior lobby of 3000.

Welcome and thanks for your insight! I was wondering what the parking was like at her work. Especially if there was a parking garage.

I just thought of something... what if, from the beginning this is about nothing other than ransom money. Thanks to other high profile cases out there LE have warned that higher and higher amounts could cause them to hold out and more kidnappings could occur. Maybe DS was targeted by him for that reason. Kinda makes sense from LE's first cryptic message about just being worried about her safety... perhaps there was a ransom call that was never made public.

Has anybody said that he was a creep? I'm just wondering if he seemed normal to those around him. Maybe he didn't seem creepy at all. It does happen.
True.. he couldve seemed like an all around good guy to everyone but people do desperate things in desperate times.

Welcome and thanks for your insight! I was wondering what the parking was like at her work. Especially if there was a parking garage.

MetLife moved. There are no longer at 3000 town center.

Sorry about that. Let's disregard my parking garage allegations.

No problem. To set the record straight, I need you to go to the correct building tomorrow and report back on the parking sitch, ok? Photos would be good, too. Lol.

No problem. To set the record straight, I need you to go to the correct building tomorrow and report back on the parking sitch, ok? Photos would be good, too. Lol.
For real, please do a cursory of the external building and let us know where the cameras are, and where they point.

I bet there is evidence of this guy disappearing at the same time Dannielle left work. I think he was in her Jeep and they left together.

Am actually working tomorrow in southfield area so I may get a few minutes to take pictures (although it will look quite creepy to drive in there when no one else is working on Christmas eve). If that's the case, I may wait until Monday to take pics. If it's the building I'm thinking of, it's way more simple than the previous town center situation i described. Parking lot in front and parking lot in back (no garage). Security would be one person at a desk in the lobby.

Depending on how long this guy worked there and other circumstances we don't know..I don't think it's weird or odd or bizarre that if he said, "hey, my ride didn't show up, can you give me a ride home"? that she would have done so without a second thought. Normal, good hearted people do not think that the guy they've seen every day for the past year, or TEN years, is a murderer stalking them. I don't think she even thought of calling her friend either, why? It was only 10 min. onto her trip and if she would've texted, it would probably have been after she dropped him off and was on her way home to grab her clothes. Whatever. It's usually so much simpler than we think....so much easier for the perp than we think..

Sierah was riding her bike, like she had a million times before, out in the country on a bright sun shine filled day and 100 yards from her DRIVEWAY, a guy stranded on the side of the rode asks to use her phone..and that was that.

I am SO SICK of these freaks of nature taking our girls...just TAKING THEM...EXTINGUISHING THEM..like they are nothing, when THEY ARE EVERYTHING and HE is NOTHING. Just SO angry!! How in the hell do we stop this??
:( I'm so sorry, jashrema. My heart aches for you. I wrote the same thing once in some random thread somewhere in these forums... It's just so senseless. *hugs*

Here's the space. Realize google maps isn't corresponding correctly, but the building occupies a range of addresses ending in Metlife's address (meaning she would have parked on the north side of the building)...

North end of parking lot (on the east side of the building is somewhere I've never been (we are seeing the west side of the building))....

Also just saw an article on crainsdetroit about building being on sale last summer...Probably enhanced security cameras (for insurance purposes as a result)...
Also this

So I'm new to this site, so I apologize if this is obvious: I keep seeing references to a possible perp who is being referred to by the initials "FG". I know you are unable to disclose his full name, but I was curious what clues/tips you have been using to arrive at his identity? Any help would be appreciated. If we can figure out who the potential perp is, we can conduct web searches, etc. of his social media presence and possibly come up with locations to search.

I'm not even sure that's been confirmed. I thought someone just kind of said "Didn't someone say..." and brought it up.

That was me! I am for sure I saw it posted somewhere that she was talking to a guy in a suit matching FG's description and it was early on. I looked over some stuff earlier but I don't know where it was. It was along the lines of "I know someone who said they saw Danielle in the parking lot that afternoon talking to a guy." It's not confirmed, just a comment that was posted somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member