MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two reasons I think an affair is possible....One, the first statement from police. They didn't want to focus on the why as it would paint her in a bad light. Two, I always believed her dinner friend was helping cover something up. The friend would have known about any affair.

Her kind nature is what holds me back. She doesn't seem to be the type to have an affair with a married man.

I'm feeling uncomfortable with all the name calling of the person whos house was searched. This case is upsetting enough, but let's remember the laws of our land AND the rules here at WS. And while I sometimes feel hampered by what we can and cannot post, they are the rules of the site. I know I'm sounding like the forum police, but I'm reading here and thinking "wow" a lot of character assassination going on about someone who hasn't even been arrested yet.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.

Public transport would be difficult/a long time/hoping the buses don't have cameras/ I really don't know if there's even a semi-direct route from DS's apt to berkley community wise.. , (at this point, with how quickly things are leaking, I'm assuming some cameras are all telling).
This perp doesn't seem very bright, considering that he allowed himself to be seen talking to Dani in the parking lot of her workplace. That tells me that LE will have no problem gathering enough evidence to put him away.

This perp doesn't seem very bright, considering that he allowed himself to be seen talking to Dani in the parking lot of her workplace. That tells me that LE will have no problem gathering enough evidence to put him away.

Ok, maybe I DID miss something. Has the POI been arrested?

As for getting back to his, do we know what public transport is like in the area?

SMART Bus route

740 / 12 mile cross-town runs from 7 AM to 9 PM (Sat)

Friday/weekdays: 11:15-11:30 PM (last pickups)

From IG:

walk 2 miles north to 12 mile and Halstead ( a relatively deserted stretch, at least for the burbs, golf courses and such ).

get off ~1/2 mile from Oxford / Robina ~40 minutes later.

If it's like Chicago, the same drivers drive the same routes on the regular. A photo lineup with the drivers driving that route Friday night/Saturday might yield something.

in my limited experience, it's more about body type and physiognomy (and personality! and smahts!) than pigment. my best friend back in Chicago likes rail-thin girls; i prefer more womanly women, regardless of race. Made it easy not to try talk to the same girls out at bars.

There are two reasons I think an affair is possible....One, the first statement from police. They didn't want to focus on the why as it would paint her in a bad light. Two, I always believed her dinner friend was helping cover something up. The friend would have known about any affair.

good catch. maybe explaining

"staying over night at a friend who will be clocking 12 hours at the hospital that night" thing.

and why the friend didn't get concerned until the next day.

tho not sure why a 28 year old single person would need cover to spend the night away from home. if anything, you'd think they'd just carry on at her place (under the affair scenario). Her neighbors apparently don't pay much attention to what goes on around there.

Her kind nature is what holds me back. She doesn't seem to be the type to have an affair with a married man.

The heart wants what it wants.

While I agree it doesn't sit well, it's possible (if'n something was going on, no idea if there was) dude was telling her that his marriage wasn't going well, thinking about separating, etc. Tho if he was doing that with a sick wife at home...? And she/DS knew about said sick wife? I dunno. Yuck.

good catch! maybe explaining

"staying over night at a friend who will be clocking 12 hours at the hospital that night" thing.

I agree with what you are saying but Dani has no need to cover for anything, she isn't married, attached, seeing anyone that we are aware of.

I updated the map this morning to incorporate everything we've learned in the last 24 hours. I moved the location of the Metlife building to where the locals (General Walrus---NoHeartAnthony) keep insisting it is . I haven't found a single place where that address is listed for Metlife, but I figure the people driving by it are more up-to-date and current than a Google search. Now that we know about the security guard, it's important to get the locations accurate more-so than before.

What's been added:
Ice rink location
Security guard home/search warrant location
Revised driving route from Dani's apt. to work
Driving route from sec. guard home to work

Revised:
Metlife building location
Driving distances to new Metlife location

This is a zoomable map, use the center wheel of your mouse to zoom in and out, left click and drag to move around on screen (computers)

Revised map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing

I agree that the get together seemed totally legit. And I'm not completely sure whether I'm on board with the affair or not, but I do now, looking back, interpret her mother's comments to mean, "We know YOU are the perp, perp! And we know she wasn't supposed to be hanging out with you, and we're over that, just give us our girl back!"

Being that her mom worked at the same office as FG and DS I'm sure she observed whatever the iffy situation with FG would have been - whether DS and FG were getting a little too flirty, or everyone knew FG was the weed man, or whatever. It really doesn't matter all that much, but I do think she was trying to call him out.

Either way, back to the dinner friend...If I knew one of my good friends was having an affair I would probably keep it a secret (NOT condoning that, I'm just not gossipy), UNTIL she turned up missing. Then I'd be shouting from the rooftops, "THAT GUY, HIM!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The affair speculation sounds possible to me. Perhaps he stopped by and she hopped in his car just for a quick visit- or to tell him she was ending things. If she was ending things, it might explain why she was planning to spend the night with her friend. If he had a temper she may have felt safer not being home alone that night?

The initial comment from LE about not caring WHY she was missing, just wanting to know she was ok might fit that scenario as well. If she was hiding, had run off with him etc... their way of saying " if things are OK, just let someone know"- reaching out to them before considering the worst?

LE was searching near the ice arena pretty quickly- the friend may have mentioned him to LE. He may have been in their radar very quickly but till they had something.....LE may not wanted to tip their hand, hoping she was still alive...

good catch. maybe explaining

The friend was scheduled to work a 12-hour shift on Saturday night, not Friday night, according to previous posts and according to MSM. She was home all night on Friday, the night Dani was supposed to come over.
I don't blame the friend at all because if someone was a no-show for dinner, my first thought wouldn't be, "She must have been abducted by some disgusting creep." The friend did nothing wrong.

BBM.

I agree it was covering something up.

Given what we now know about the case, what are your thoughts on what happened to Danielle?

Given what we now know about the case, what are your thoughts on what happened to Danielle?

Ok imo I think that whomever spotted her in the parking lot at work talking to him was correct. I also think he was identified early by LE because of it. I do think the connection is his wife. They may have done blood drives, marrow drives etc for her as he worked there. DS seems to be a very caring person and befriended him to help, meals, shoulder etc...he took that to mean something else. That day she may have said I think you have this twisted and he got angry...crime of passion....

I have been following along and not caught up on all posts but the one thing that kind of perplexes me is this and please corrected me if I have some the wrong information:

1. I watched the original news story online and her mother was very certain that the dinner meeting was for very important to DS and that there is no way in the world that she would have missed that dinner.

2. The friend however doesn't appear alarmed that she never shows up, fell asleep?? and then didn't check on her until later the next day?

If I have a friend coming over for a sure thing dinner and that friend is an hour late I am on the phone trying to find them. I would be texting and calling to see if they are okay. If their phone went straight to voicemail for any period of time I would be calling the persons brother, sister or parents to see what was going on.

One thing I would not be doing is falling asleep and then checking on them the next afternoon.

The whole dinner things sounds odd to me unless I have the facts wrong. It's hard to keep on so many pages of discussion.

Trying to imagine what would bring together a corporate employee of a tenant of an office building and a person (possibly recently?) hired as a 3rd party contractor security guard for the building, not for her company.

It's one thing if they both worked for the same company -- even if they weren't both working in the same type of work.

But the security guy she'd most likely encounter on her way into work, out to lunch, leaving for home?

Was DS a smoker smoker? It seems unlikely, given her healthy lifestyle. but a lot of who eat right/exercise still smoke cigarettes. Seems crazy, but people do it.

Cuz then she could've seen him when she went out for smoke breaks (which you dang smokers do a lot, makes me jealous).

Does that office building have a gym on-site? Many do nowadays. Not great gyms, but serviceable.

Or an after-work spot in the building/nearby where people go for happy hour? He could've chatted her up there.

Difficult see his personal life outside of work being on her radar. Unless he had something to entice her, I suppose.

Also, didn't DS work remotely / from home for most of the year? Saw something on her SM about having to work out of the office the rest of the year, maybe September/October timeframe.

Trying to imagine what would bring together a corporate employee of a tenant of an office building and a person (possibly recently hired?) as a 3rd party contractor security guard for the building, not for her company.

It's one thing if they both worked for the same company -- even if they weren't both working in the same type of work.

But the security guy she'd most likely encounter on her way into work, out to lunch, leaving for home?

Was DS a smoker smoker? It seems unlikely, given her healthy lifestyle. but a lot of who eat right/exercise still smoke cigarettes. Seems crazy, but people do it.

Cuz then she could've seen him when she went out for smoke breaks (which you dang smokers do a lot, makes me jealous).

Does that office building have a gym on-site? Many do nowadays. Not great gyms, but serviceable.

Or an after-work spot in the building/nearby where people go for happy hour? He could've chatted her up there.

Difficult see his personal life outside of work being on her radar. Unless he had something to entice her, I suppose.
Or it could be something where they ran into each other outside of work, struck up a friendship based on recognizing each other.

It's been said FG is tangentially connected to the Redford people. Maybe they figured that out.

She could have had an issue at the office that he helped her with, or vice versa.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wonder.... Could he have followed her to IGA, pulled up as she got out, and told her there was an emergency with her mom and she had to come right away and he would drive? If she knew him casually from work, stopped to chat with him occasionally, he may have known her mom worked there too.

There was a security guard i used to chat with at work, until he started telling me all his problems and it got creepy.. I started coming in later to avoid him.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Just a quick point out that in case it turns out Dani was having an affair - it doesn't make her any less caring or any less deserving of our care as a victim.

My best friend who is the MOST lovely and caring person in the world had an affair. I hated the whole situation and couldn't understand it at all, but it happened and she didn't stop being wonderful just because she made some bad decisions.

I don't think we can rule out the possibility just because it's clear she was a lovely person.

I agree that strong morals oftentimes guide away from such situations, but sometimes things just happen that aren't supposed to happen. Either way, she's still the lovely person we all seem to have seen and she's still just as deserving of our attentions and help to find out what happened to her.

My own thoughts are that I suspect the affair was just an angle LE was pursuing, as opposed to being the truth. But time will tell.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member