MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he has had multiple jobs, Fire Dept, Security Guard. Most perps keep someone close by where they can keep a watch for police activity. I think he was the only one involved. Also his parents in Detroit if I remember correctly. He has her at one of his routes he is familiar with. I don't believe she is no longer with us. He may have access to an attorney due to a family connection or previous legal issue? As far as searches, they are probably waiting for his phone records to see where they should search. Just my 2 cents.

A usually no one is going to drive through Farmington Hills in the Wee hours of the morning..knowing police are out.....

???

I don't get it. At the time, no one is looking for Dani/her car. Police are out in every town, all hours. Am I missing something, why wouldn't under the normal course of events someone drive through Farmington Hills over-night. Maybe if you're drunk not a good idea to drive through FH or any suburbs overnight.

If you take 696/the freeways from Berkley to IG, you come off the freeway, turn left, and IG's maybe a half mile away.

I am hoping and praying for answers for Danielle. I can't even imagine what her dear family is going through.

Prayers to Danielle's family and friends of love and comfort during this very difficult time.

Compassion and caring for Danielle and her family is evident in all of your posts on these threads.

I want to say to everyone on this thread that your true nature of compassion brings tears to my eyes.

A sincere thank you to all of you.

Sounds like he has had multiple jobs, Fire Dept, Security Guard. Most perps keep someone close by where they can keep a watch for police activity. I think he was the only one involved. Also his parents in Detroit if I remember correctly. He has her at one of his routes he is familiar with. I don't believe she is no longer with us. He may have access to an attorney due to a family connection or previous legal issue? As far as searches, they are probably waiting for his phone records to see where they should search. Just my 2 cents.

don't you just need a few thousand cash to retain an attorney? No special access necessary. Cash is always welcome and king for lawyers. Where'd he get the cash? Wife, work, maybe a small-time dealer? But a few thousand for a lawyer seems doable for dude.

GM, everyone. I did my best to catch up this last hour. I have a few questions, sry! I worked in southfield near her building, It is very strict rule in our office building that guards are NOT to have relationships with employees at all. They would never be seen hanging out w employees beyond doing their job. It would have to be completely private and a secret. If not, people would def. have talked. Unless absolutely no one was paying attention I doubt she would get in the car there, but not sure. I still think she drove her self home no doubt, I also think they had mentioned he was a former gaurd?<modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The Oakland Press reported 9 hours ago that, "Stislicki was last seen driving her vehicle as she left her job at MetLife in Southfield on Friday, Dec. 2."

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/2016...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

This is an important detail because if she was "seen" driving her vehicle as she left, can we assume she was not seen in the company of the security guard? I have been wondering for some time now who saw her driving her vehicle as she left her job. Keep in mind, law enforcement asked repeatedly for anyone who saw her to come forward. Could it be that the security guard was the one who saw Danielle leave? If law enforcement had no other sightings of Danielle, could this be why they honed in on the security guard?

"Highway 24" is not really a highway, like an interstate type road. Locals call it "Telegraph", not 24. It is a very busy and heavily traveled road, especially in that area, on most days. There is a lot of traffic because it connects so many different cities, without having to take the city roads-with many stops/lights- or freeways. My family lives up there and once you get off a major freeway, you are taking roads to navigate around all the lakes or driving through a town. Both of which slow down your commute and are heavily traveled.

I don't really know how to explain it best for people not in the area but I hate driving up there because of all of the traffic and 'back roads' to get places. But it is not "back roads" like in the country. My aunt lives about 25 minutes from me but it took me almost 50+ minutes to get to their house because once I got off "24", I had to take several other roads to get to her place around the lakes. Although 24 does have traffic lights that slow people down, in addition to the heavy traffic, it is mostly a straight shot to get you close to where you need to be. Other family members actually prefer to take 24/Telegraph, over 275 and 75.

Of course other locals may not agree completely, but that is my view of it. For what it's worth..

Agreed, and the same with Woodward (which the previous poster referred to as Highway 1). Both are heavily used almost all times of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this mean that you think she's still alive? I'm not so sure. Hopeful, though.

Not improbable, but not likely.

But would like her "home" regardless for her family. Closure can heal, uncertainty never can.

don't you just need a few thousand cash to retain an attorney? No special access necessary. Cash is always welcome and king for lawyers. Where'd he get the cash? Wife, work, maybe a small-time dealer? But a few thousand for a lawyer seems doable for dude.

Is it possible that a defense attorney would represent him for little or no cost, if he didn't have much money? Or he could have a close friend or relative that is an attorney.

The Oakland Press reported 9 hours ago that, "Stislicki was last seen driving her vehicle as she left her job at MetLife in Southfield on Friday, Dec. 2."

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/2016...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

This is an important detail because if she was "seen" driving her vehicle as she left, can we assume she was not seen in the company of the security guard? I have been wondering for some time now who saw her driving her vehicle as she left her job. Keep in mind, law enforcement asked repeatedly for anyone who saw her to come forward. Could it be that the security guard was the one who saw Danielle leave? If law enforcement had no other sightings of Danielle, could this be why they honed in on the security guard?

Could be camera

Is it possible that DS asked to leave work early on December 2nd to give the security guard a ride home? Many times I've been able to leave early if I'm doing a favor for a coworker or something similar, just seems to go over easier with the boss. If that is the case, she could leave early, drop him off and be to her friends by their scheduled time? I just fear what happened once she got into her vehicle with him. Do we know if these security guards carry weapons of any sort?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

<modsnip> That house is walking distance from me. I am just still going back to my first theory, Berkeley is a very small, private, suburb. Once I saw the woman's post and location of the house she stated she "saw" a big black man and Dani at, I always felt worried she was over this way. If he grew up on the eastside over here, the abandon houses are significant, and many people know eachother. I am just fearful she may be on the eastside somewhere and this would be Wayne and Macomb county, outside of Oakland, I know they have many agencies working this case and I trust they are doing their job. Just my curiosity keeps driving me there.

Sorry to quote myself, I'm elaborating on what I said above. If the security guard was the last to see Danielle driving away from work, yet there are no sightings of her at her apartment or anywhere along the way to the apartment, could it be that she never drove away from MetLife? I asked in a previous thread if the grounds in and around MetLife had been thouroughly searched. Now I'm wondering what kind of access the security guard had to the MetLife building and possibly other buildings in the area? I'm hoping the buildings, basements, closets, and every square inch of the grounds were completely searched. Also, if the security guard was the last to see her, it's possible her jeep didn't leave MetLife when he reportedly last saw her....that is if he was the last to see her.

My guess is that his cell phone will lead them to Dani. They will follow his pings to the general area...based on the date she went missing...there will be a pattern of normal and not normal. Once they zero in they will start the search

Sorry to quote myself, I'm elaborating on what I said above. If the security guard was the last to see Danielle driving away from work, yet there are no sightings of her at her apartment or anywhere along the way to the apartment, could it be that she never drove away from MetLife? I asked in a previous thread if the grounds in and around MetLife had been thouroughly searched. Now I'm wondering what kind of access the security guard had to the MetLife building and possibly other buildings in the area? I'm hoping the buildings, basements, closets, and every square inch of the grounds were completely searched. Also, if the security guard was the last to see her, it's possible her jeep didn't leave MetLife when he reportedly last saw her....that is if he was the last to see her.

How did her Jeep end up in her regular parking spot at IGA?

Admin Note:

You guys have been given some leeway as far as using initials for FG.

That's where it ends.

Until someone has been named by LE do not sleuth him or his family or anyone else for that matter.

Speculation as to what may have happened based on what has been printed in MSM is fine.

Beyond that Tread Very Carefully.

What if DS left the MetLife proper but then the perp was on the side of the road needing a lift home (car trouble, flat tire, etc?)? Perp would then get in car, and anything was then possible. No forced entry, no struggle. The only thing is that the car needs to get back to IGA, which may have also been parked by the perp if he had been stalking her or knew her well enough.

Admin Note:

You guys have been given some leeway as far as using initials for FG.

That's where it ends.

Until someone has been named by LE do not sleuth him or his family or anyone else for that matter.

Speculation as to what may have happened based on what has been printed in MSM is fine.

Beyond that Tread Very Carefully.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads