MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear of bodies found in Detroit and the metro area pretty much daily, really. Recently one was found in a building I drive by every day a half mile from my house. That being said I love Detroit and never want to live anywhere else :) I hope Dani is found alive and well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patiently waiting for news. I just wanted to point out that EA wasn't arrested until MONTHS after Christina Morris went missing. LE was very tight lipped and did not even name him a suspect at first, though they had much more evidence than we knew. Although Christina has unfortunately never been found, he will spend the rest of his life behind bars. My point is they may have much more than we know!

I'm trying to be patient, too. We've reached the "frustration, pick-over details and revisit debates" stage that is almost inevitable. I really hope Danielle is found long before we, the public, even know what happened.

Woman's body found in plastic container in Southwest Detroit alley
Sources say no indication victim is missing Farmington Hills woman

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-in-plastic-container-in-southwest-detroit-alley

Oh my gosh, yeah, my friend actually knew that girl, so said. :( What I'm talking about was actually just yesterday. The person did mention that it is nothing new in Detroit so maybe that's why they didn't end up reporting it.

My main source is the insight I've gained from reviewing Dani's IG and Twitter. I rate the chances of her being an informant as nil. The only reason I can't rule out drugs altogether is that sometimes innocent people are in the wrong place at the wrong time purely by chance and witness something that puts them in harm's way.

My other source is my interpretation of the facts of the crime, including FG's lack of cooperation. This looks like a stalking situation, and since FG appears to be the POI, that would make him the stalker. I think the perceived slowness of the case is because they have so much evidence against him that it's taking them a while to process all of it. If they can't find Dani, they'll get him for stalking and abduction. I believe FG is about to celebrate his last NYE outside of a maximum security prison. He picked the slimmest, friendliest victim he could find, which tells me that he's a coward, so I worry that he might off himself in order to avoid standing trial.

You can't "know" someone by reading their SM. The only thing that will ever tell you is what they want you to know. That's insanity that you can discount anything by that.

Hello! I'm new to this site. I heard yesterday that a dismembered body(ies) was/were found in Detroit. The person who told me said that 4 channel news was there but I cannot find a story on it on their website or anywhere online. I don't know if I'm just searching the wrong thing or what. This probably has nothing to do with this case but I'm posting this here because I read awhile back in the thread that the security guard has family in Detroit. If anyone knows anything about what I'm talking about, please let me know. Like I said, I can't find anything online. I only know that they found parts to what they said was one body and possibly parts of another body.

Can't post rumor in here. If no MSM link it can't be posted...

'Friends of Danielle's have organized an online candlelight vigil tonight at 9PM your local time. They ask that you light a candle for Danielle with us, posting a photo of that candle on your page with the #finddani hashtag and invite your friends to do the same. You can join our virtual vigil at the link below and invite your friends to join as well.'

- FDS.

She doesn't have to be a drug informant. Did you see in previous post where Secret Service also investigates fraud against securities and federally insured financial institutions? Google MetLife and see who they are in the financial world. Anyway DEA does not automatically take over every drug case. No federal agency has automatic jurisdiction over state and local LE where state laws do not contradictfederal.

Yes! Think Wells Fargo. Maybe she stumbled onto something and recognizing the significance of it or maybe not - mentioned it to the wrong person. Even after working somewhere for 10 yrs, it's still hard to know who you can really trust. Trust me.

Don't know what she actually does for Metlife, but perhaps she and her mom had some conversation about it even, thus the "why she's missing isn't important" statement. (Poor choice of words, IMHO) If they really don't, it seems as if they already know why, and they're trying to work it all out. Lots to sort through in a large corporation with so many services offered. Who knows really.

As far as the house in question and absence of absolute evidence reported to the public, maybe that's just all a part of the bigger story? Maybe things are going on within Metlife NOT related to work. Maybe Metlife just happened to be the intersection of where what happened to Danielle originated. That's the big Question.

My main source is the insight I've gained from reviewing Dani's IG and Twitter. I rate the chances of her being an informant as nil. The only reason I can't rule out drugs altogether is that sometimes innocent people are in the wrong place at the wrong time purely by chance and witness something that puts them in harm's way.

My other source is my interpretation of the facts of the crime, including FG's lack of cooperation. This looks like a stalking situation, and since FG appears to be the POI, that would make him the stalker. I think the perceived slowness of the case is because they have so much evidence against him that it's taking them a while to process all of it. If they can't find Dani, they'll get him for stalking and abduction. I believe FG is about to celebrate his last NYE outside of a maximum security prison. He picked the slimmest, friendliest victim he could find, which tells me that he's a coward, so I worry that he might off himself in order to avoid standing trial.

We know the media reported someone did not cooperate with police. We do not know if this is accurate. We do not know if this supposedly uncooperative person was FG.

For better or worse, rules here limit us from having a conversation based on info from social media.

thanks for expanding on your opinion! What perplexes me is that FG seems to be as "normal" as DS ..just going by the small amount of SM I can find about him. He appears to be a hardworking, devoted husband. If he is reaponsible this will be another case of not knowing what someone is capable of. JMO

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

thanks for expanding on your opinion! What perplexes me is that FG seems to be as "normal" as DS ..just going by the small amount of SM I can find about him. He appears to be a hardworking, devoted husband. If he is reaponsible this will be another case of not knowing what someone is capable of. JMO

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So was Scott Peterson

Here's a thought because there are so many inconsistencies in who actually lives vs who owns the Berkely property:

Maybe the couple that owns the home had a friend or family member that was staying with them?

Maybe there was a caretaker for the sick person?

Maybe it was a person who had access to the home (my parents and a friend or two have keys to our house, just in case)?

It doesn't have to be the owners. Maybe that's why the careers and personalities and who-knew-who-and-how doesn't match up for many of us. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Has it been considered that the (ex?) boyfriend of her friend who last spoke to her may be involved? I believe he's in jail awaiting trial but for some reason that keeps coming up for me. Maybe she was going to testify against him? New here and not sure if this comment will be allowed!

My mind keeps going to whatever that situation is/was.

We can't discuss it, I never clearly understood it either. However, from the weird comment made by LE about their concern for Danielle's safety and LE still wants no searches a month later, it all leads me to believe LE knows what is behind the disappearance of Danielle.

Don't buy it that he drove her across town through rush-hour traffic while holding her at gunpoint while he drove and she sat in the passenger seat. He simply held a gun on her and drove 30 miles through a Friday rush-hour?

And she didn't once try to jump out or signal to anyone? And no one saw this really scared woman sitting in the passenger seat of his vehicle? Or the dude behind the wheel with a gun? How do you hold someone at gunpoint for 30 miles through rush-hour and drive at the same time? And DS just sits there and keeps quiet, doesn't try to dive out at a light or signal to anyone? That's a neat trick. And if he took 696 at that hour on a Friday? He'd still be stuck in traffic tomorrow***.

I think he'd have to have gotten physical proximity to DS to forcibly abduct her. And then he'd have to drag a person in daylight to his car and try to stuff her inside and keep her hushed up driving across town. DS's apt is almost 30 miles from the Berkley house, one reason police might be thinking she drove there voluntarily initially. [if that's where she ended up]

I don't think this was a forcible initial abduction. LE and the family, from the noises they made at the lone presser, don't seem to think it was involuntary initially other.

Remember, DS lived in the actual city of Detroit for years. You develop natural instincts to space yourself/move away from situations that could be bad. I doubt anyone's going to get the drop on her and abduct her without some sort of scuffle and the resulting evidence trail that forcibly taking a person inevitably leaves behind.

And then drive her 30 miles at gunpoint across the detroit burbs in rush-hour traffic? And no one--not high profile SUVs, or even higher up truck drivers sitting in rush-hour traffic with them noticed anything? I suppose it's possible. but likely? I dunno.

***maybe that's where they are, stuck in Friday rush-hour on 696. BOLO for a black male driving while holding a white female at gunpoint on Eastbound 696.
I agree with you on this. Sadly tho just want to point out something like this just happened in D.C. Tricia McCauley was abducted around the same time of day as D.S. and the suspect, who has been charged in her death, drove around with her inside the car. In the case of DS, if somehow perp slipped her a roofie, he could've driven around and it would've just look like the passenger was sleeping.. no one would be the wiser.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tricia-mccauley-disturbing-details-emerge-in-death-of-d-c-yoga-teacher/

Here's a thought because there are so many inconsistencies in who actually lives vs who owns the Berkely property:

Maybe the couple that owns the home had a friend or family member that was staying with them?

Maybe there was a caretaker for the sick person?

Maybe it was a person who had access to the home (my parents and a friend or two have keys to our house, just in case)?

It doesn't have to be the owners. Maybe that's why the careers and personalities and who-knew-who-and-how doesn't match up for many of us. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
Maybe it was someone connected to the ice skating rink that new the house behind it was empty

I want to run a scenario for consideration. Early threads discussed images of DS taking a selfie and posting a comment that some construed may be a baby bump type of photo/subliminal message. I hate to even consider this but I think its worth consideration as many paths have been beaten pretty hard. I'm going to tiptoe here because I know it's a stretch, a real stretch. What if a good friend of DS had tragically lost an infant and only had DS to lean on for support (pre/post infant death) for most things personal and social? Upon finding out that DS was expecting (pure speculation based on comments from early threads), this good friend experienced some sort of breakdown ultimately leading to DS now being missing? Are there any cases that my fellow sleuths may find similar to such a scenario?

I had a thought regarding the discussion on the previous thread about whether or not FG even lived in the house or was actually the POI or if we're all jumping to conclusions. If that was me and I was clearly, directly connected to the legal owner of the home and had once lived in the home but I didn't live there anymore, you better believe I would be screaming that from the rooftops. Even if LE told me not to, I'd encourage everyone close to me to shout from the rooftops that I didn't live there, hadn't lived there since _____, that other people lived there, that I didn't have access to the home... SOMETHING to disconnect me from it. Because if by chance FG isn't the POI and no longer lived in the home and is completely innocent, this attention will be stuck with him for a long, long time to come. Even not being officially named, we all know his name. His name was being blasted on SM (albeit swiftly deleted). You KNOW he's being talked about. If I was being falsely accused of even being associated with a home in question, I'd want that to be known.
Of course, that goes without saying, I think most people would feel that way and by instinct want to do just that. From our perspective on the outside, while that makes sense (declaring your innocence to the universe), the radio silence we're witnessing here may be crucial not only for DS's safety but his own as well.

Maybe I'm oversimplifying things, but given her car being in it's normal parking spot with her contents untouched and only her phone and keys missing, it makes me think she grabbed only what was needed to run in her apartment quickly and return to the car. But have the authorities obtained a list of tenants in the complex to see if any of them had records of violent crimes or crimes against women, etc? It seems like maybe she could have been approached by someone or possibly walked up on something not intended for her to see. Idk how that ties to the not officially named POI but it makes sense to me.

Sorry if this has been addressed, I've scanned a lot but not read every post thoroughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it was someone connected to the ice skating rink that new the house behind it was empty

The rink is being used for a teen after school place, that info is posted on the Berkley page. That does not discount what your saying, just wanted to give info on its current use.

I want to run a scenario for consideration. Early threads discussed images of DS taking a selfie and posting a comment that some construed may be a baby bump type of photo/subliminal message. I hate to even consider this but I think its worth consideration as many paths have been beaten pretty hard. I'm going to tiptoe here because I know it's a stretch, a real stretch. What if a good friend of DS had tragically lost an infant and only had DS to lean on for support (pre/post infant death) for most things personal and social? Upon finding out that DS was expecting (pure speculation based on comments from early threads), this good friend experienced some sort of breakdown ultimately leading to DS now being missing? Are there any cases that my fellow sleuths may find similar to such a scenario?

This seems exceptionally unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels