MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly. We have not many, but a few pretty clear answers. They don't CSI a home for no reason. They don't take cars and mattresses because MAYBE a person has something to do with it. It isn't the person she bought her cat from years ago. It's a person she had daily contact with who became obsessed with her. Let's not make it overly complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked this question yesterday and I don't believe it was answered. I can not find any MSM article that states a car was taken. Yesterday, someone posted it was a van that was taken, not a car. Either way, I can't find one link to support this. If anyone can find a link, I'd really appreciate it.

Hi, what were the cases that surprised the VI. I'd be interested in reading. TIA

Hello, I am new here. I live in Michigan about 40 miles from DS. I have read every last post in this thread. And then I went back and re-read a lot of them. So here are a few thoughts from someone that is brand new at sleuthing and this site. Bear with me as it is probably not so interesting.

Do you guys think that LE not alerting women in the area to be careful, etc is telling? OR is this pretty much how it always goes in terms of danger to the community?

LE is for sure holding back info. From someone that has never done this sort of sleuthing, the biggest hole for me is her plans the evening she disappeared? There is so much more story there I believe. I am sure there are good reasons for holding back but my gut feeling is that we are missing a lot of details there. I am new here and don't want to violate any rules on day one so I will leave my thoughts there.

I know there's stuff that cannot be mentioned here, but my first impression of Danielle missing, leaving work early for a dinner date was: "someone" on the INSIDE is working with "someone" on the OUTSIDE, who may be from Danielle's work?? maybe. It has been speculated Danielle was scheduled to appear at an upcoming trial. Both what could she know? We cannot speak of this, no?

I don't know that I've heard anything allowable at WS to say she was supposed to testify at a trial. I've heard people speculate that here based on what we know of a situation in someone's life to whom she is close. Nothing involving DS being involved in any sort of illegal activity. If we did know through some legitimate source that there was some participation in a legal case on her part, that would be very important, IMHO.

Hi, what were the cases that surprised the VI. I'd be interested in reading. TIA
AJ Hadsell (herion overdose)
Teresa Sievers (hit by husband and friends)
Cheryl DeBoer (suicide)
Mike Kimsey (suicide)

That is off the top of my head.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I do not. The only reason I even remember it was because I was watching the police chat while a delivery truck in front of me was blocking the road doing a 42-point park job. They were there that morning when I went to work and gone when I came homethat night. Two cars, no lights, no one even standing around outside besides the officers.

What is a "42-point park job?"

Hello, I am new here. I live in Michigan about 40 miles from DS. I have read every last post in this thread. And then I went back and re-read a lot of them. So here are a few thoughts from someone that is brand new at sleuthing and this site. Bear with me as it is probably not so interesting.

Do you guys think that LE not alerting women in the area to be careful, etc is telling? OR is this pretty much how it always goes in terms of danger to the community?

LE is for sure holding back info. From someone that has never done this sort of sleuthing, the biggest hole for me is her plans the evening she disappeared? There is so much more story there I believe. I am sure there are good reasons for holding back but my gut feeling is that we are missing a lot of details there. I am new here and don't want to violate any rules on day one so I will leave my thoughts there.

Welcome, Yesiamapirate!

I do think it's telling. When I lived in A2, MI, and there were crimes in the area, we always heard warnings, re-upping the message about being alert and aware of our surroundings, not walking alone at night, etc. I think that's usually the case when LE thinks a crime is random. That certainly is the case where I live now. When there is a a domestic violence situation involving a husband killing a wife, for example, they pretty much don't make any announcements because the motive is obvious and the crime was nonrandom and won't happen to anyone else. When there is randomness and it could just be anyone, we hear all kinds of warnings from LE over our neighborhood listservs and in the news media.

AJ Hadsell (herion overdose)
Teresa Sievers (hit by husband and friends)
Cheryl DeBoer (suicide)
Mike Kimsey (suicide)

That is off the top of my head.

Quick q because this is OT. But, I read through the AJ case and it said heroin OD but they found stepfather guilty, correct? Was the stepfather guilty that much of a surprise given his history or am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just as an FYI to newbies, and no offense to Holocene...

The standard blurb on WS when announcing someone has been verified includes "you can choose whether or not to believe him/her".

Verified insiders are often so close to the victim, or the accused, that they see the person through rose colored glasses and have trouble being objective. Certainly they lend insight into the person and facts which may not be public, but posters are not expected to take take their statements as irrefutable fact. And most VIs drop out after awhile because the theorizing is too difficult for them.

And it is not unusual for the resolution of a case to surprise even the VIs. (i can think of a couple off the top of my head).

Thank you for this post!

Fortunately, we are to sleuth. Unfortunately, it is not always what people want to hear. Especially VI's.

We are here to do the best for Dani and nit pick at everything. It is not our intention to drive the VI's away but sometimes it's to hard to hear.

We all have our own theories and opinions on each case, it doesn't mean we all shouldn't believe our own just because others aren't happy that we didn't go out and obtain facts while we're at it.

Okay. Well, I think I am done here. I will extend my invitation one more time for anyone interested in partaking in the project I previously mentioned I am working on. Otherwise the conversation here continues to lean in one specific direction I have grown tired of. Thank you all for your concerns and especially to those who have privately offered well wishes. It is sincerely appreciated.

So sad to read! Well, we did it - how many cases have I seen whereby a much needed verified person gets fed up and leaves.... Not blaming anyone, don't get me wrong; it just seems to be nature of way it goes......
Almost all the cases I've followed of attractive women gone missing/attacked/killed are sexually driven.... a few are suicides...
Okay, I made my :rant: You're going to be missed Holocene, and thanks for much for your efforts!
I'm going to look for a news only thread for this case....

What is a "42-point park job?"

When someone is driving a vehicle that's too much for them so they pull in, pull out, readjust, pull in, pull out, readjust, over and over again as the people they're blocking traffic for start calculating exactly how much they'll need to drive over the speed limit to make it to work on time.

Welcome, Yesiamapirate!

I do think it's telling. When I lived in A2, MI, and there were crimes in the area, we always heard warnings, re-upping the message about being alert and aware of our surroundings, not walking alone at night, etc. I think that's usually the case when LE thinks a crime is random. That certainly is the case where I live now. When there is a a domestic violence situation involving a husband killing a wife, for example, they pretty much don't make any announcements because the motive is obvious and the crime was nonrandom and won't happen to anyone else. When there is randomness and it could just be anyone, we hear all kinds of warnings from LE over our neighborhood listservs and in the news media.

Its interesting because there was a murder here at IGA last year and the opposite happened. It was a mother who shot her adult son in the middle of the night. The police had been out for a domestic situation earlier in the day and sent the son home. He returned later and forced his way into the apartment. The mom told him not to, verified by neighbors who heard yelling, and when he forced his way in, she shot and killed him. The first thing that was said was, "There's no threat to the public." They made it a point to tell everyone that this was an isolated incident and residents didn't need to worry. This case has been radio silence.

I asked this question yesterday and I don't believe it was answered. I can not find any MSM article that states a car was taken. Yesterday, someone posted it was a van that was taken, not a car. Either way, I can't find one link to support this. If anyone can find a link, I'd really appreciate it.

The Berkley house was searched twice. It was first searched by numerous LE agencies around December 11th/12th. I heard this that week from a neighbor who witnessed it. This neighbor witnessed a vehicle being removed on a flatbed. Numerous other neighbors reported this on social media. The MSM did not get involved until the second search on 12/23. They did not make reference to the first search. I'm not sure this information is allowed since it hasn't been reported in the MSM, but since MSM based their reporting entirely on talking to the neighbors it seems first-hand accounts from the neighbors should be acceptable as well.

Quick q because this is OT. But, I read through the AJ case and it said heroin OD but they found stepfather guilty, correct? Was the stepfather guilty that much of a surprise given his history or am I missing something?

Stepfather is jailed on weapons and drug charges, not AJs death. Lots of speculation on what precisely went down, but just speculation. I do believe he was involved, but she was not as clean (re drugs) as her other stepfather (VI) believed.

The Berkley house was searched twice. It was first searched by numerous LE agencies around December 11th/12th. I heard this that week from a neighbor who witnessed it. This neighbor witnessed a vehicle being removed on a flatbed. Numerous other neighbors reported this on social media. The MSM did not get involved until the second search on 12/23. They did not make reference to the first search. I'm not sure this information is allowed since it hasn't been reported in the MSM, but since MSM based their reporting entirely on talking to the neighbors it seems first-hand accounts from the neighbors should be acceptable as well.

Thank you sparker 111 for clarifying where the information came from. As to weather is was a car or van, i guess we may never know.

I definitely read in MSM that a car was taken, citing what a neighbor said. I just have not been able to refind it. I know it was in a link somewhere upthread (or in the previous DS thread).

I definitely read in MSM that a car was taken, citing what a neighbor said. I just have not been able to refind it. I know it was in a link somewhere upthread (or in the previous DS thread).
I believe it was in one of the video interviews on MSM.

Some think police at dead end. Doubtful they would have said "...points to her being a victim of a crime" if they didn't have supporting evidence. And if it was random, more warnings would go out to the public. And it's doubtful her parents would have said "we believe it's her helpful nature that got her intros predicament", if they had nothing to support this. If the police had nothing on the case, searches would still be conducted if for no other reasons, to let the public know they're working diligently. And to do two searches on the same home speaks volumes. I don't think it will be much longer until this case is wrapped up.

Some think police at dead end. Doubtful they would have said "...points to her being a victim of a crime" if they didn't have supporting evidence. And if it was random, more warnings would go out to the public. And it's doubtful her parents would have said "we believe it's her helpful nature that got her intros predicament", if they had nothing to support this. If the police had nothing on the case, searches would still be conducted if for no other reasons, to let the public know they're working diligently. And to do two searches on the same home speaks volumes. I don't think it will be much longer until this case is wrapped up.

I agree 100%. The home being searched twice is so telling. And why would they (LE) divulge everything they know? It seems to make more sense to keep it under wraps and build a case. I think they knew a lot on day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member